BY GARNIER #98 in Shampoo

Illuminating Shampoo Moisturizes To Reveal Silky Shine
Our Garnier Whole Blends Indulgent, Silky Formula, Blooms With A Luxurious Fragrance Of Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils For Hair, Bringing To Life Our Wholesome Care That Cocoons Hair In Luminous Suppleness.

Results:
With Every Wash, Reveal Glowing, Touchably Silky, Moisturized Hair.

How to Use:

Massage Into Wet Hair, Lather And Rinse Thoroughly. Follow With Our Illuminating Conditioner. For Extra Care, Indulge In Our Illuminating Oil Treatment.

1101684 Ps10 Aqua / Water / Eau Sodium Laureth Sulfate Coco-betaine Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil Peg-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate Cocamide Mipa Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Glycerin Amodimethicone Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Sodium Chloride Sodium Hydroxide Propylene Glycol Citric Acid Laureth-5 Carboxylic Acid Polyquaternium-7 Hexylene Glycol Tocopherol Sodium Benzoate Salicylic Acid Ci 14700 / Red 4 Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Parfum / Fragrance Linalool Limonene Hydroxycitronellal Citronellol Hexyl Cinnamal Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate F.I.L. #d191030/1

Garnier Whole Blends®  Illuminating Shampoo with Moroccan Argan and Camellia Oils Extracts
Buy on Target*
Pilar G.
Philadelphia, PA
wow garnier is launching excellent products this is one of my best shampoo e proven its smell its softness in my hair and the shine is unique I love this line all smell very well I recommend it and its beautiful presentation Garnier Whole Blends® Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Conditioner 2-22 fl. oz. Bottles
Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
This line of haircare smells really good! It lathers up fluffy and thick. It works about as well as things like Pantene or herbal essences. I wouldn’t say it’s as good as professional brands but it’s okay for drugstore. My hair feels clean after using this but not particularly moisturized or “repaired” feeling. Over time and repeated use it seems somewhat drying actually. Garnier Whole Blends™ Honey Treasures Repairing Shampoo
Giselle H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Smells great. Cheap and available at many retailers.

The smell alone is to die for. I have thick wavy hair and this stuff was good, but not great. I recently finished the shampoo and conditioner of this scent and now I am onto the “Maple Remedy” variety.

I’d like to try every combination of scents from this line, then I would repurchase the Moroccan & Camellia oil pair again.
Amber B.
Olmsted Falls, OH
This shampoo smells amazing and it really works wonders!!! I dye my hair a lot from a box and I use heat on it everyday. My hair is a little damaged as a result... so I look for anything and everything to soften it up as much as possible!!! For a shampoo that costs less than $4, this stuff is literally like liquid gold!! I love it! I highly recommend this to anyone! Garnier Whole Blends® Illuminating Shampoo with Moroccan Argan and Camellia Oils ExtractsGarnier Whole Blends® Illuminating Shampoo with Moroccan Argan and Camellia Oils Extracts
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have this wonderful shampoo and i feel like my hair has a new life. I tend to go too long without washing so i get tons of build up on my scalp. This really gets in there and washes it right out. It seems to really get all the dirt and excess oil off without stripping my hair and making it feel dry and gross. I love how it smells and really leaves my hair shiny and healthy looking. Garnier Whole Blends® Illuminating Shampoo with Moroccan Argan and Camellia Oils Extracts
Makayla T.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Love the shampoo itself but I’m not too fo d of this flowery scent I much prefer the coconut and the vanilla scents for my shampoos. Someone bought it and told me to try it and again I love this brand shampoo and conditioner I just don’t like this particular scent.
ıṡѧɞєʟʟѧ 🌻.
I like this product a lot! It makes my hair shiny and soft and does well compared to other shampoos that use essential oils. The scent is long lasting and smells amazing. I’d definitely recommend it but it’s a little on the expensive side.
AnaMaria R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Love this shampoo, does exactly what it says. Smells delicious! The price is very reasonable I find it mainly at Walmart to be honest, haven’t seen it anywhere else. I would definitely recommend if you are in search for a new shampoo.
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Amanda D.
Tampa
This is the best shampoo and conditioner I have ever used on my curls having textured hair can be a hassle, but this product works the best and o have recommended it to many of my family members and friends! Garnier Whole Blends™ Illuminating Conditioner with Moroccan Argan and Camellia Oils Extracts
Chelsea M.
Wheatley, ON
I really want to try this product but I'm worried about how oily it is. I have pretty dry hair but I only wash my hair twice a week so I don't want it to feel really oily.
Where can I find this product in stores?
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Have you tried the Garnier whole Blends morroccan argan & camellia Illuminating oil?
Carmen L.
Tucson
Silly question. I have used this brand before but where can I find this specific one?
Krissia I.
Montreal
It also works for curly Hair?