Briana C.
Cranston, RI
I am currently obsessed with this shampoo and conditioner!!! I recently received samples thru PINCHme and noticed a difference in my hair after just one use. I have very long hair (to my waist) and I color it so it is damaged and I also have split ends so brushing can be a chore but I didn't even need my usual detangler after using this shampoo and conditioner. My hair felt so soft I couldn't stop touching it lol and hubby was very impressed with how soft it felt also. I color my hair blonde and it gets dull after a few weeks but this brought so much life and shine to my hair I think I'll be able to get an extra week before I need to color again. The smell is fantastic also-it still smelled great the next day!! The price is also very reasonable-i paid $3.50 a bottle at a well known drug store chain. I can't say enough good things about this shampoo and conditioner-if you're looking for a new shampoo/conditioner try this, even if you're not looking you should try it πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ»