Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Shampoo

BY GARNIER #5 in Shampoo

Repairing shampoo strengthens & heals damage

Our creamy, lush formula, blooms with a delicious fragrance of royal jelly, honey & propolis, bringing to life our wholesome care that strengthens hair and helps prevent split ends & breakage*

Also available in 22 oz.

How to Use:

Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. Follow with our Repairing conditioner. For extra care, indulge in our Repairing mask treatment.

Aqua / Water / Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate,Sodium Chloride, Mel / Honey / Miel,Ppg-5-ceteth-20, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Fumaric Acid, Royal Jelly, Carbomer Glycerin, Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Hydroxide, Alcohol, Propolis Extract Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Salicylic Acid, Ci 19140 / Yellow 5, Caramel Parfum / Fragrance, Coumarin, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate.

• How well does this actually work? Tried so many products ...28 Answers
  • Everyone seems to be obsessed with this shampoo lately! I...5 Answers
  • I been trying to find this in stores in USA but have had ...13 Answers
Garnier Whole Blends  Honey Treasures Repairing Shampoo
Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Shampoo
Reviews (1990)
Cassie H.
Lenoir
My hair is so thick and dry, especially from dying it so much and using a straightener all the time. A friend of mine recommended this shampoo and the conditioner for me to try,I bought it at Walmart in hopes that it could help me out and it definitely livened my hair back up. This product is amazing and leaves my hair feeling so smooth and radiant. I used to have to wash my hair almost every day because other products I was using would leave my hair oily and greasy looking but not this,I can wash my hair one and not have to wash it again for 4 days.My hair is slowly healing and repairing and I am so excited to see what it looks like a couple months down the road while using this product. Another great thing about Whole Blends is the fact that I got a big bottle for around $5, great deal to me! I haven’t found a better shampoo since I’ve started using this.
Giselle F.
Mamaroneck
MY FAVORITE SHAMPOO!!! I used to buy from the organix brand but it wasn't really doing much for my hair then I made the switch after hearing about this shampoo and I became obsessed! It smells amazing and you can see the difference after just one wash. My hair is normally frizzy/dry especially in the winter so getting a shampoo that isn't for my hair type was a huge risk but I wouldn't change a thing. It keeps my hair looking/feeling extremely healthy, smelling amazing, and it creates a lot of body. The only thing I'd say is the honey in it has seemed to lighten my hair a little bit/brings out my natural highlights but I don't really mind- it makes my hair look even better.
It is by far my favorite shampoo yet :)
Jessica S.
South Paris, ME
My hair is so thick and dry, especially during the winter months. I picked this shampoo up at Walmart in hopes that it could help me out and let's just say it sure as hell did! This product is amazing and leaves my hair feeling so smooth and radiant. My hair is slowly healing and repairing and I am so excited to see what it looks like a couple months down the road while using this product. Another great thing about Whole Blends is the fact that I got a big bottle for around $5, what a steal!?!?! Now that I have found my perfect shampoo, I'll probably use this for the rest of my life! Oh and did I mention it has honey it? Yeah, legit honey! Honey is so great for you, both health and skin wise. I grew up on a bee farm where my grandfather harvested honey with his bees and I will always be a pro-honey lover because of it.
vanessa v.
Phoenix
This shampoo & the conditioner is so awesome! Its literally the only one I will use. I've tried many of the other ones on the same brand but the honey is my favorite. Smells soo good and It leaves my hair so shiny and smooth helped alot with the dryness. & I used to have really bad seborrheic dermatitis/ eczema on my scalp and was nervous at first to try it because I didn't know how it would react my scalp if it would make it worse or not than it already was and I was so surprised this calmed my scalp so much. It was such a relief when I found this shampoo. Between using this and using the original Listerine I actually have 0 scalp problems now
Jennifer T.
Bronx, NY
Another holy grail of mine. The whole garnier whole blend line is amazing. I have every single product for everything that my hair needs and I love them. They smell amazing and they leave your hair silky, smooth, and it makes it look extra healthy. I stoped using other shampoo just for these products. And they all smell amazing especially the honey one.....
Aubrey G.
Pensacola, FL
I bought this product because i was attracted to the repairing aspect of it. After using it for a week i can already tell my hair is healthier and smoother. I think it would be better for people who have a dry scalp because it does leave my hair a little greasier than i am comfortable with. It smells great and feels great while shampooing. Im going to keep using it because my hair is looking so much healthier already in such a short period of time.
Amanda J.
First of all, I love the way this smells. The scent is delicious and it lingers on my hair. I have damaged, unruly hair and this shampoo has really improved my hair. My hair is so soft and smooth after using this shampoo paired with the conditioner. It helps tame my frizziness and flyaways. I can comb through my hair after using this and not experience any knots. This is a wonderful shampoo with salon quality results. I highly recommend!
Diarangeliz G.
Newark, NJ
Whole blends honey treasure shampoo and conditioner really helped my hair it lathers good on my hair ! I have really curly hair and it was damaged due too heat products 😏 but ever since I used the shampoo the conditioner and the mask it helped out my hair gave it a beautiful shine and left a good smell 💕The scent is fantastic it’s good for oily scalp ! It’s satisfying feeling on my scalp is amazing 🍯 I recommend buying it !
Emma D.
This shampoo is great and leaves your hair looking shiny, healthy, and strong. The smell is great and a little goes along ways so you aren't over using the product, even if it comes in a large container . This shampoo really helps replenish dry hair and tame down any frizz without being heavy. The results may not be instant but your hair will come to look much healthier from the use of this product.
Lupita S.
Reading PA
Oh my God I tried this product and it’s amazing Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Conditioner, I was about to cut my hair because it was very frizzy, one day earlier I tried this product and it left my hair very smooth and back to life. I’m glad I didn’t cut my hair
Kellyn S.
Tyner, NC
How well does this actually work? Tried so many products that I am in search of something that gives great results!
Michelle C.
Corp Christi, TX
I've heard great reviews on the new Garnier line, but is this one good for oily hair? because everything I use leaves lots of residue and it makes my hair feel greasy, I need something to make it soft again!
Judith U.
Everyone seems to love this shampoo but I'm scared that it will leave my hair greasy.
Nadia F.
Greensboro , NC
Where can I find this ?
Karen A.
Quaker City, OH
I been trying to find this in stores in USA but have had no luck! Curious how this shampoo smells and makes your hair feel? any advice