BY GARNIER #9 in Shampoo

Repairing shampoo strengthens & heals damage

Our creamy, lush formula, blooms with a delicious fragrance of royal jelly, honey & propolis, bringing to life our wholesome care that strengthens hair and helps prevent split ends & breakage*

Also available in 22 oz.

How to Use:

Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. Follow with our Repairing conditioner. For extra care, indulge in our Repairing mask treatment.

Aqua / Water / Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate,Sodium Chloride, Mel / Honey / Miel,Ppg-5-ceteth-20, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Fumaric Acid, Royal Jelly, Carbomer Glycerin, Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Hydroxide, Alcohol, Propolis Extract Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Salicylic Acid, Ci 19140 / Yellow 5, Caramel Parfum / Fragrance, Coumarin, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate.

• How well does this actually work? Tried so many products ...29 Answers
  • I’ve been using a new shampoo and conditioner for a few m...1 Answers
  • Is it worth using them both together?1 Answers
Garnier Whole Blends  Honey Treasures Repairing Shampoo
Mary f.
Chester
What isn't good about Garnier whole blends???? The shampoo and conditioner is great and the hair mask is my favorite I use it all the time. I am a hair care addict I love any kind of product that hydrates my hair and gives it the nourishment it needs and this product gets the job done. It's smells great and I love the fact that it has natural ingredients in it. Out of all the whole blend options they have I love this one the most if you haven't tried it yet you should because your definitely missing out on something great. I recommend you start with the hair mask it is to die for.
Jessica S.
South Paris, ME
My hair is so thick and dry, especially during the winter months. I picked this shampoo up at Walmart in hopes that it could help me out and let's just say it sure as hell did! This product is amazing and leaves my hair feeling so smooth and radiant. My hair is slowly healing and repairing and I am so excited to see what it looks like a couple months down the road while using this product. Another great thing about Whole Blends is the fact that I got a big bottle for around $5, what a steal!?!?! Now that I have found my perfect shampoo, I'll probably use this for the rest of my life! Oh and did I mention it has honey it? Yeah, legit honey! Honey is so great for you, both health and skin wise. I grew up on a bee farm where my grandfather harvested honey with his bees and I will always be a pro-honey lover because of it.
vanessa v.
Phoenix
This shampoo & the conditioner is so awesome! Its literally the only one I will use. I've tried many of the other ones on the same brand but the honey is my favorite. Smells soo good and It leaves my hair so shiny and smooth helped alot with the dryness. & I used to have really bad seborrheic dermatitis/ eczema on my scalp and was nervous at first to try it because I didn't know how it would react my scalp if it would make it worse or not than it already was and I was so surprised this calmed my scalp so much. It was such a relief when I found this shampoo. Between using this and using the original Listerine I actually have 0 scalp problems now
Cassie H.
Lenoir
My hair is so thick and dry, especially from dying it so much and using a straightener all the time. A friend of mine recommended this shampoo and the conditioner for me to try,I bought it at Walmart in hopes that it could help me out and it definitely livened my hair back up. This product is amazing and leaves my hair feeling so smooth and radiant. I used to have to wash my hair almost every day because other products I was using would leave my hair oily and greasy looking but not this,I can wash my hair one and not have to wash it again for 4 days.My hair is slowly healing and repairing and I am so excited to see what it looks like a couple months down the road while using this product. Another great thing about Whole Blends is the fact that I got a big bottle for around $5, great deal to me! I haven’t found a better shampoo since I’ve started using this.
Rebecca S.
North Haven, CT
I'll admit, I had a bias against "all natural" type hair products prior to this. They just NEVER worked for me! Whatever all those dangerous chemicals were, they seemed to be doing my hair some good.

This shampoo/conditioner set surprised me. My mom bought this for me, and I was like, "oh no..." Whole Blends? Sounds like it's not gonna work for my crazy hair. BUT. IT. DID. It leaves my hair feeling cleaned, smooth, and soft.

Hair Type: 2c ish colored
Emma R.
Towson
This is my absolute FAVORITE shampoo. It makes my hair incredibly soft, helps with split ends, and has an amazing smell that will linger in my hair. Sadly I can’t find it in many stores near my house. I will drive 30-40 minutes to find this shampoo. If I’m in a new area during travel, I will go to grocery and drugstores specifically to find this. I hope this never goes out of production! Will continue to buy this for a very long time!
Amanda J.
First of all, I love the way this smells. The scent is delicious and it lingers on my hair. I have damaged, unruly hair and this shampoo has really improved my hair. My hair is so soft and smooth after using this shampoo paired with the conditioner. It helps tame my frizziness and flyaways. I can comb through my hair after using this and not experience any knots. This is a wonderful shampoo with salon quality results. I highly recommend!
Davina H.
I absolutely love this shampoo and the matching conditioner. It’s my favorite out of all that I have tried. The smell is amazing and lasts all day. Cleans very well and lathers nice. The conditioner keeps my hair soft all day long not just right after the shower. I’ve been stuck on this for the last few months now. It’s been my go to.
Emma D.
This shampoo is great and leaves your hair looking shiny, healthy, and strong. The smell is great and a little goes along ways so you aren't over using the product, even if it comes in a large container . This shampoo really helps replenish dry hair and tame down any frizz without being heavy. The results may not be instant but your hair will come to look much healthier from the use of this product.
Rekha S.
Orlando
I'm usually not a huge fan of Garnier's line of shampoos and conditioners, but I picked this up because of the natural ingredients - and I am so, so glad that it did. This product is amazing, and truly the only shampoo that I feel really makes my hair gorgeously soft, smooth and shiny!

My scalp is oily and my ends are dry with split ends, but this is the perfect concoction for silky locks (even my boyfriend says how amazing my hair looks). I've tried other shampoos, but I always end up going back to this. Love, love, love this line!
Kellyn S.
Tyner, NC
How well does this actually work? Tried so many products that I am in search of something that gives great results!
Michelle C.
Corp Christi, TX
I've heard great reviews on the new Garnier line, but is this one good for oily hair? because everything I use leaves lots of residue and it makes my hair feel greasy, I need something to make it soft again!
Judith U.
Everyone seems to love this shampoo but I'm scared that it will leave my hair greasy.
Nadia F.
Greensboro , NC
Where can I find this ?
Karen A.
Cambridge, OH
I been trying to find this in stores in USA but have had no luck! Curious how this shampoo smells and makes your hair feel? any advice

back