Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Shampoo

BY GARNIER #11 in Shampoo

Repairing shampoo strengthens & heals damage

Our creamy, lush formula, blooms with a delicious fragrance of royal jelly, honey & propolis, bringing to life our wholesome care that strengthens hair and helps prevent split ends & breakage*

Also available in 22 oz.

How to Use:

Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. Follow with our Repairing conditioner. For extra care, indulge in our Repairing mask treatment.

Aqua / Water / Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate,Sodium Chloride, Mel / Honey / Miel,Ppg-5-ceteth-20, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Fumaric Acid, Royal Jelly, Carbomer Glycerin, Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Hydroxide, Alcohol, Propolis Extract Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Salicylic Acid, Ci 19140 / Yellow 5, Caramel Parfum / Fragrance, Coumarin, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate.

• How well does this actually work? Tried so many products ...28 Answers
  • Everyone seems to be obsessed with this shampoo lately! I...5 Answers
  • I been trying to find this in stores in USA but have had ...13 Answers
Garnier Whole Blends  Honey Treasures Repairing Shampoo
Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Shampoo
Cassie H.
Lenoir
My hair is so thick and dry, especially from dying it so much and using a straightener all the time. A friend of mine recommended this shampoo and the conditioner for me to try,I bought it at Walmart in hopes that it could help me out and it definitely livened my hair back up. This product is amazing and leaves my hair feeling so smooth and radiant. I used to have to wash my hair almost every day because other products I was using would leave my hair oily and greasy looking but not this,I can wash my hair one and not have to wash it again for 4 days.My hair is slowly healing and repairing and I am so excited to see what it looks like a couple months down the road while using this product. Another great thing about Whole Blends is the fact that I got a big bottle for around $5, great deal to me! I haven’t found a better shampoo since I’ve started using this.
Jessica S.
South Paris, ME
My hair is so thick and dry, especially during the winter months. I picked this shampoo up at Walmart in hopes that it could help me out and let's just say it sure as hell did! This product is amazing and leaves my hair feeling so smooth and radiant. My hair is slowly healing and repairing and I am so excited to see what it looks like a couple months down the road while using this product. Another great thing about Whole Blends is the fact that I got a big bottle for around $5, what a steal!?!?! Now that I have found my perfect shampoo, I'll probably use this for the rest of my life! Oh and did I mention it has honey it? Yeah, legit honey! Honey is so great for you, both health and skin wise. I grew up on a bee farm where my grandfather harvested honey with his bees and I will always be a pro-honey lover because of it.
vanessa v.
Phoenix
This shampoo & the conditioner is so awesome! Its literally the only one I will use. I've tried many of the other ones on the same brand but the honey is my favorite. Smells soo good and It leaves my hair so shiny and smooth helped alot with the dryness. & I used to have really bad seborrheic dermatitis/ eczema on my scalp and was nervous at first to try it because I didn't know how it would react my scalp if it would make it worse or not than it already was and I was so surprised this calmed my scalp so much. It was such a relief when I found this shampoo. Between using this and using the original Listerine I actually have 0 scalp problems now
Jennifer T.
Bronx, NY
Another holy grail of mine. The whole garnier whole blend line is amazing. I have every single product for everything that my hair needs and I love them. They smell amazing and they leave your hair silky, smooth, and it makes it look extra healthy. I stoped using other shampoo just for these products. And they all smell amazing especially the honey one.....
Aubrey G.
Pensacola, FL
I bought this product because i was attracted to the repairing aspect of it. After using it for a week i can already tell my hair is healthier and smoother. I think it would be better for people who have a dry scalp because it does leave my hair a little greasier than i am comfortable with. It smells great and feels great while shampooing. Im going to keep using it because my hair is looking so much healthier already in such a short period of time.
Stephanie R.
el paso texas
This is #3 in shampoo and I believe it. My hair is so soft and shiny after using it twice. The smell is awesome and I love how thick it lathers up. My 5 year old daughters hair responds well to any brand of shampoo and conditioner. My 3 year old daughter has long thick unruly hair that always has knots and this shampoo has helped soften and detangle with the matching conditioner. I want to try the other formulas from this whole blends line.
Diarangeliz G.
Newark, NJ
Whole blends honey treasure shampoo and conditioner really helped my hair it lathers good on my hair ! I have really curly hair and it was damaged due too heat products 😏 but ever since I used the shampoo the conditioner and the mask it helped out my hair gave it a beautiful shine and left a good smell 💕The scent is fantastic it’s good for oily scalp ! It’s satisfying feeling on my scalp is amazing 🍯 I recommend buying it !
Emma D.
This shampoo is great and leaves your hair looking shiny, healthy, and strong. The smell is great and a little goes along ways so you aren't over using the product, even if it comes in a large container . This shampoo really helps replenish dry hair and tame down any frizz without being heavy. The results may not be instant but your hair will come to look much healthier from the use of this product.
Rekha S.
Orlando
I'm usually not a huge fan of Garnier's line of shampoos and conditioners, but I picked this up because of the natural ingredients - and I am so, so glad that it did. This product is amazing, and truly the only shampoo that I feel really makes my hair gorgeously soft, smooth and shiny!

My scalp is oily and my ends are dry with split ends, but this is the perfect concoction for silky locks (even my boyfriend says how amazing my hair looks). I've tried other shampoos, but I always end up going back to this. Love, love, love this line!
Tiffany F.
Knoxville
Be extremely careful if you have allergies. I have never in my life used a shampoo that made my head itch and burn like I had poured bleach on it until I used this Garnier whole blends. My scalp immediately started itching and burning in the shower and didn't stop until days later. Then I decided to do a patch test to make sure it was indeed the shampoo and it immediately broke my arm out in itchy welts. I don't know what's in this shampoo that is bad, but something is seriously off. I will give it one star because it did make my hair look beautiful and about 4 shades lighter. I tried to leave my review on the garnier site, but they quickly pulled it raising my suspicion further that something isn't right about it.
Kellyn S.
Tyner, NC
How well does this actually work? Tried so many products that I am in search of something that gives great results!
Michelle C.
Corp Christi, TX
I've heard great reviews on the new Garnier line, but is this one good for oily hair? because everything I use leaves lots of residue and it makes my hair feel greasy, I need something to make it soft again!
Judith U.
Everyone seems to love this shampoo but I'm scared that it will leave my hair greasy.
Nadia F.
Greensboro , NC
Where can I find this ?
Karen A.
Quaker City, OH
I been trying to find this in stores in USA but have had no luck! Curious how this shampoo smells and makes your hair feel? any advice