Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask

Generous rinse-out treatment repairs for healthier, stronger hair

Our rich reconstructing system, blooms with a delicious fragrance of royal jelly, honey & propolis, bringing to life our wholesome care that helps mend damage and brittleness, and strengthen strands for renewed, healthier hair.

How to Use:

After shampooing with our Repairing shampoo, apply a generous amount of treatment to hair. Gently work through hair, making sure to cover ends. Wait 3 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Behentrimonium Chloride Amodimethicone Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla Cetyl Esters Glycerin Mel / Honey / Miel Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Royal Jelly Trideceth-6 Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Alcohol Propolis Extract Isopropyl Alcohol Hydroxypropyl Guar Citric Acid Phenoxyethanol Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride Cetrimonium Chloride Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Parfum / Fragrance Coumarin Limonene Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate.

How well does this product work??
Has anyone tried a hair mask from Garnier’s ‘Whole Blends? Did you like it? Is it better than others you have tried?
I use both garnier honey treasures shampoo and conditioner and I love them, is the mask necessary. What is the difference using the mask?
Start your review of Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Bolsward
This is in one word amazing. Makes my hair supersoft and shiny. My hair looks so good after i use this. This is absolutely my holy grail. Cant do without it anymore. Hair masks dont really work on me but this one did. It smells amazing too. Does its job. So happy with this.
the smell of this product is amazing!however, for my hair it didnt do so much. my sister used this one as well, and for her it makes her hair softer and makes it look like its more alive. thats awesome when summer is right around the corner! but for me it didnt do very much to my hair.
The Netherlands
I just used this product for about 3 times in the past 2 weeks and it really is a great product if you have thick and unmanageable curly hair like me I really recommend trying this out. This was actually the first mask I tried on my hair and I'm obsessed with this one. It leaves your hair really soft and smells amazing 🌀🌀
Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask uploaded by Bloem♛ M.
This is one of my favorite hair products super cheap, lasts a long time and with a very good result. In the winter my hair will always get a bit of a drier and my points will wear out faster this mask works great good for it, it smells great and feels nice to your hair. The application is very simple and you have to leave it in for two to three minutes and than you wash it out. It lets your hair shine and it feels soft, so I would definitely buy it. xoxo
Tilburg
My hair is so smooth after using this mask. I use it twice a week, and my hair is no longer dry, honestly a life save during cold weather
Mars, PA
Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask uploaded by Lisa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask You may be noticing many reviews on hair masks from me lately!! Well the thought came to me who is going to look at my makeup if my hair is a mess. Though i should have just got a Keritan treatment instead of buying all this stuff but will still have all thiscto use one i do break down and get the treatnent!! This product has a reconstructing system for damaged hair, blooms with a delicious fragrance of royal jelly, honey & propolis, bringing to life our wholesome care that helps mend damage and brittleness, and strengthen strands for renewed, healthier hair. Is enriched with a natural blend, gentle for everyday use. If its one item i LOVE FRAGERANCE in is my hair and this smells soooo yummy. It has definately smoothed my hair giving me less frizz and can see it becoming less brittle. If your having these types of problems with your hair give this a try!! Gets my seal of approval😍😍😍😍😍 #
New Baltimore
I received a sample of this just the other day I couldn't wait to try it! I had to wait bc I had just washed my hair and I try to do that just every other day. So yesterday I was finally able and the results were more than I hoped for? Left my hair absolutely beautiful. Shiny and fill of bounce! Didn't blow dry or straighten. Just left it to air dry and I couldn't be happier! My husband came home from work and asked me what I had done, lol, nothing besides used that mask! Will most definitely be purchasing this! So happy with the results and for the price!!! It's a WIN WIN!!! Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask
Warwick, RI
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I love the whole blends line. I had received a sample and was very impressed. First the scent is fantastic. But that’s just the beginning-I have very long (waist length) color treated hair so it is very dryer out and damaged. After using the mask I was able to brush my hair with less problems than normal (a lot less knots/hair falling out, etc). I was very happy with this product and will be adding it to my hair care routine.
Gladstone, OR
A 3 minute hair mask that genuinely works! I was sent a foil pack to test and review by Garnier and I WILL be buying a full size product. My hair is extremely damaged and after a couple uses I can drastically tell a difference in my hair. The product is repairing my hair and restoring the shine back into it. My hair is more manageable, and I'm not ashamed to wear it down anymore.
Wilmington, DE
Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask uploaded by ნინო ხ.
How to get back the beauty of hair? Botany experts have the right answer to this question! 💚 Botanic Therapy Mask "Honey and Propolis" for intensive skin care and restoration. The unique recipe contains 2 ingredients - 🍯 Honey and Propolis, which deeply nourish, soften and shine your hair. 🌟This is the best !! ❤️ Apply the mask on wet hair, leave for 3-5 minutes and then wash off. 💧 Your cultures will return to health! 😍 #Garnier #love_botanic
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
8 months ago
Puru S. • 4 months ago
I am using this repairing mask. It is so amazing product. I leave it 2-3 minutes and wash my hair. My hair grows healthy and not frizz anymore.