Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask

Generous rinse-out treatment repairs for healthier, stronger hair

Our rich reconstructing system, blooms with a delicious fragrance of royal jelly, honey & propolis, bringing to life our wholesome care that helps mend damage and brittleness, and strengthen strands for renewed, healthier hair.

How to Use:

After shampooing with our Repairing shampoo, apply a generous amount of treatment to hair. Gently work through hair, making sure to cover ends. Wait 3 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Behentrimonium Chloride Amodimethicone Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla Cetyl Esters Glycerin Mel / Honey / Miel Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Royal Jelly Trideceth-6 Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Alcohol Propolis Extract Isopropyl Alcohol Hydroxypropyl Guar Citric Acid Phenoxyethanol Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride Cetrimonium Chloride Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Parfum / Fragrance Coumarin Limonene Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate.

Has anybody tried the Pantene rescue shots? Are they comparable to hot oil treatments? I am a huge fan of Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask it is so creamy and smells AAAHHHmazing, but the effects just dont seem to last and i go through the product very quickly. Im not afraid to spemd more on a quality product
How well does this product work??
Has anyone tried a hair mask from Garnier’s ‘Whole Blends? Did you like it? Is it better than others you have tried?
Start your review of Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask!
Waterford, CT
I've never been one to use hair masks because with curly hair, I felt that the shine and softness was lost. This mask BLEW ME AWAY! It makes my hair SO soft and smell amazing. I buy it whenever I can find it and suggest it to all of my friends. Definitely would recommend purchasing.
Painesville
I have long, thick curly hair that is constantly tangled. I got a sample of this and used it last night my hair is much easier to brush, feels smoother and smells great. Will definitely get again!
Austin , TX
Lo único que me gustó de esta mascarilla es que deja un aroma en tu cabello durante el día. He probado otras mascarillas de esta marca que dejan mi cabello más hidratado. No volvería a comprarla.
Columbus, OH
I liked this mask. It smells nice and appeared to help repair my damaged hair naturally which I always appreciate! It left me feeling soft and smooth and my split ends were decrease as well!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Cherryville, NC
I got a sample for this product and I love it! After 3 days of use, my hair looks better than it ever did! Garnier has the best hair products and I will get the full product when I find it.
knoxville
this hair mask makes my hair smell really good and makes my hair really soft. i love it because you don’t have to leave it forever and it’s just really good. i would recommend this product
Dansville, NY
This is so amazing. Especially if you use it with the matching shampoo and conditioner. I will forever swear by the honey treasures hair mask. How silky my hair was after use floored me.
Arlington, TX
Absolutely needing this for my dry, damaged, brittle hair. Natural ingredients means I know I'm not counteracting any benefits with harsh chemicals and my hair will be nourished and repaired.
Omg this is like a miracle repairing hair mask! After applying and leaving on a few minutes I rinse off and towel dry my hair . I use this product 3 times a week and it always leaves my hair so soft and smelling amazing !
Delbarton, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
I LOVE whole blends i use the shampoo and conditioner and I’m obsessed! This smells so refreshing and leaves my hair so soft and clean. Very great cleanser on scalp as well! Must try!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Springfield, MO
a month ago
Heather A. • a month ago
I tried them and I'm not impressed. A hot oil treatment is better. Gave me some shiny and body, but I did not feel as if it were a deep conditioning or intense therapy conditioner.
9 months ago
Chelli M. • 5 days ago
I liked it for my color treated blonde hair. Good for a quick moisture boost especially after purple shampoo!