Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask

Generous rinse-out treatment repairs for healthier, stronger hair

Our rich reconstructing system, blooms with a delicious fragrance of royal jelly, honey & propolis, bringing to life our wholesome care that helps mend damage and brittleness, and strengthen strands for renewed, healthier hair.

How to Use:

After shampooing with our Repairing shampoo, apply a generous amount of treatment to hair. Gently work through hair, making sure to cover ends. Wait 3 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Behentrimonium Chloride Amodimethicone Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla Cetyl Esters Glycerin Mel / Honey / Miel Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Royal Jelly Trideceth-6 Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Alcohol Propolis Extract Isopropyl Alcohol Hydroxypropyl Guar Citric Acid Phenoxyethanol Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride Cetrimonium Chloride Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Parfum / Fragrance Coumarin Limonene Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate.

Has anybody tried the Pantene rescue shots? Are they comparable to hot oil treatments? I am a huge fan of Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask it is so creamy and smells AAAHHHmazing, but the effects just dont seem to last and i go through the product very quickly. Im not afraid to spemd more on a quality product
How well does this product work??
Has anyone tried a hair mask from Garnier’s ‘Whole Blends? Did you like it? Is it better than others you have tried?
Start your review of Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask!
This is a deep conditioning and moisturizing hair mask ... it has an amazing smell and keeps your hair soft sulky and hydrated
Genova
Useful for repairing damage hair, for example after the sea or long period without cutting them. You can use it on dry hair.
Ottawa,ON
This is a nice, thick, creamy product that lathers the ends of my hair and makes my hair feel so much smoother and softer.
france
Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask uploaded by Test &.
This mask is soooo amazing! I use it when summer comes and it’s just perfect ! My hair are really in good condition today !
Laubach
i loved it, one minute and your hairs are beautiful :)  it smells really like honey and is doing a real good stuff
Jeddah
this is a great product softens my hair smells good and not oily it suits me I use it for my and my daughter recommended it
egypt 6october city
It's very good quality and very good product but you should discount price thank you for this product really amazing color
For my frizzy and dull curly hair it is one of the best masks that I have tried. It made my hair glowy and silky to touch.
These are great hair masks and really leave my hair feeling nourished and soft but stopped using as they contain palm oil
Bremen
The hair is remarkably suitable to give it softness as silk and easy to use as a nice fragrance and its price is suitable
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Springfield, MO
22 days ago
Heather A. • 22 days ago
I tried them and I'm not impressed. A hot oil treatment is better. Gave me some shiny and body, but I did not feel as if it were a deep conditioning or intense therapy conditioner.
9 months ago
Puru S. • 5 months ago
I am using this repairing mask. It is so amazing product. I leave it 2-3 minutes and wash my hair. My hair grows healthy and not frizz anymore.