Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask

Generous rinse-out treatment repairs for healthier, stronger hair

Our rich reconstructing system, blooms with a delicious fragrance of royal jelly, honey & propolis, bringing to life our wholesome care that helps mend damage and brittleness, and strengthen strands for renewed, healthier hair.

How to Use:

After shampooing with our Repairing shampoo, apply a generous amount of treatment to hair. Gently work through hair, making sure to cover ends. Wait 3 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Behentrimonium Chloride Amodimethicone Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla Cetyl Esters Glycerin Mel / Honey / Miel Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Royal Jelly Trideceth-6 Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Alcohol Propolis Extract Isopropyl Alcohol Hydroxypropyl Guar Citric Acid Phenoxyethanol Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride Cetrimonium Chloride Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Parfum / Fragrance Coumarin Limonene Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate.

How well does this product work??
Has anyone tried a hair mask from Garnier’s ‘Whole Blends? Did you like it? Is it better than others you have tried?
I use both garnier honey treasures shampoo and conditioner and I love them, is the mask necessary. What is the difference using the mask?
Start your review of Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask!
How would you rate this product?
See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/8yOFc4CaewgacyBh2
2036 reviews
جميييل جدااا منتج رائع جداا انا بستعمله وهو منتج حلوو جدا وانا بحبه ولا استغني عنه ابداا 😍❤ i looove uuu much منتج رائع جدااا انا احبه كثيراا
beirut_badaro
very fantastic my hair is smoother it has a very nice smell it repais damaged hair and gives my hair a super gloss it looks more healthy now
Spain
It has sulfates and glyceryne and my hair does not take well to it. But if you do not have curly hair like mine maybe it would work for you.
Chehalis
Absolutely love this hair mask. I use this 3 times a week and my hair has been so soft and Shiney. Plus it's so much more manageable to style
Preston, Lancashire
I use hair masks but I feel they donyt do anything to my hair so its for me it's a waste of time and money. I won't repurchase any hair masks
Stevensville
Smells wonderful! This makes your hair and scalp feel so clean and soft. I have curly hair. I see no need for improvement. Very affordable.
2179 playuela Aguadilla
It isn't what I was expecting. I honestly thought it was going to be more hydratin but it is not, it is almost the same as the conditioner.
Fort Johnson, NY
This left my hair so soft and shiny! If I straightened my hair afterwards, it made my hair just so soft and untangled. It smells great too.
Fall River
Love it. It was one of the first hair masks I’ve ever used and I’ve been using garnier hair mask ever since. My hair feels so much better.
pahrump, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
i love this hair product, the repairing mask work so good, they’re affordable one is like $4 for the small and $7 i think for the big one!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
8 months ago
Puru S. • 4 months ago
I am using this repairing mask. It is so amazing product. I leave it 2-3 minutes and wash my hair. My hair grows healthy and not frizz anymore.