Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask

Generous rinse-out treatment repairs for healthier, stronger hair

Our rich reconstructing system, blooms with a delicious fragrance of royal jelly, honey & propolis, bringing to life our wholesome care that helps mend damage and brittleness, and strengthen strands for renewed, healthier hair.

How to Use:

After shampooing with our Repairing shampoo, apply a generous amount of treatment to hair. Gently work through hair, making sure to cover ends. Wait 3 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Behentrimonium Chloride Amodimethicone Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla Cetyl Esters Glycerin Mel / Honey / Miel Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Royal Jelly Trideceth-6 Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Alcohol Propolis Extract Isopropyl Alcohol Hydroxypropyl Guar Citric Acid Phenoxyethanol Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride Cetrimonium Chloride Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Parfum / Fragrance Coumarin Limonene Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate.

How well does this product work??
Has anyone tried a hair mask from Garnier’s ‘Whole Blends? Did you like it? Is it better than others you have tried?
I use both garnier honey treasures shampoo and conditioner and I love them, is the mask necessary. What is the difference using the mask?
Start your review of Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Corona, CA
I'm a little disappointed with this product only because of how well past garnier products have been for my hair. After using this mask I do not see a difference with my hair and it actually feels dryer. I do not get that silky and soft texture you typically would when using a hair mask. :(
San Antonio
The natural ingredients and the natural smell makes this so worthwhile! My hair color is black and straight and the packaging is decent :) It was not pricey and can be bought when in need to repair hair and i would definitely recommend to others :)
Spotsylvania , VA
I love these so much and I am planning to buy more. I wet my hair and then leave it in my hair for 5 or 10 mins. It has been so good to my hair. I've been dying my hair and I've bleached it a couple time and I can now say my hair fine and healthy.
Largo, FL
I recently picked up this mask, with a coupon, and I must say, I would have paid the full price! It is easy to use--just use it in place of your conditioner and let it sit! And it smells phenomenal! I have noticed that my hair looks healthier and smoother! Definitely would recommend this hair mask!
Tiffin, OH
I have very thick, very dry hair and a dry scalp. Using this once or twice a week make my hair feel SO soft and not frizzy. I've used higher end brands of conditioning treatments and not one has met the level of this. It's even better this is a lower price and can find at a lot of stores. The only thing I'd change about this is if I could get it in a squeeze or pump bottle.
New Boston, MI
While this is a nice deep conditioner, I didn't really notice a difference after using this as opposed to using a regular conditioner. It made my hair feel nice but I was expecting it to feel at least a little softer or less frizzy than normal, which unfortunately didn't happen for me.
Brodhead
I was sent a sample of this, and WOW. It distributed very evenly throughout my hair and on my ends. My hair is very damaged and can sometimes be a bit frizzy, but this product brought it back to life and made it feel healthier and softer than it has in years. It smells amazing too!
Harrodsburg, KY
It leaves my hair smelling like honey until my next wash, and I absolutely love it.

My hair feels so soft after using it, I've been using it for a couple of months now, and I'm really enjoying it, I've never used a hair mask that's scent stayed this long after washing it out.

Katy, TX
Bought it on a whim because it had a dollar off sticker on it and absolutely fell in love, it's. it too thick or heavy and does what it says it does. I love his hair mask, I use it once a week because I have curly hair and it helps tremendously
Mooresville, NC
I just recently bought this because it looked intriguing. Love the packaging and it was affordable. I use this product once a week sometimes two. I think it has helped some of the damage on my hair. I will repurchase in the future. You do get a decent amount so it last a long time.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
8 months ago
Puru S. • 4 months ago
I am using this repairing mask. It is so amazing product. I leave it 2-3 minutes and wash my hair. My hair grows healthy and not frizz anymore.