Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask

Generous rinse-out treatment repairs for healthier, stronger hair

Our rich reconstructing system, blooms with a delicious fragrance of royal jelly, honey & propolis, bringing to life our wholesome care that helps mend damage and brittleness, and strengthen strands for renewed, healthier hair.

How to Use:

After shampooing with our Repairing shampoo, apply a generous amount of treatment to hair. Gently work through hair, making sure to cover ends. Wait 3 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Behentrimonium Chloride Amodimethicone Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla Cetyl Esters Glycerin Mel / Honey / Miel Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Royal Jelly Trideceth-6 Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Alcohol Propolis Extract Isopropyl Alcohol Hydroxypropyl Guar Citric Acid Phenoxyethanol Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride Cetrimonium Chloride Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Parfum / Fragrance Coumarin Limonene Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate.

How well does this product work??
Has anyone tried a hair mask from Garnier’s ‘Whole Blends? Did you like it? Is it better than others you have tried?
I use both garnier honey treasures shampoo and conditioner and I love them, is the mask necessary. What is the difference using the mask?
Start your review of Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Brooklyn, NY
Smells great and works just as good. I love using this twice a week in between washes. the price is good and the quality is even better
Coal City, WV
This is a wonderful deep conditioning treatment hair mask! You only need to use once a week and it brings the life back into your hair!
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask uploaded by Azra B.
This is almost the same mask , its amazing smell i cent even describe it , honey and prpolis so nice . and my hair is so soft after :3
This left my hair feeling & looking silky smooth. Smells great! This is just as good as some of th more expensive brands I’ve tried.
Haverhill, MA
I'm loving my honey treasure loving it for my hair smells lovely nice packaging good price good value and also all the way around the
Tampa
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my favorite hair mask I’ve found. It smooths my hair down so nicely, as well as making it extremely soft and healthy looking.
I love the Garnier Whole Blends line and I love the smell of this! (I'm a big honey fan). It leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth!
Hollidaysburg, PA
I am so obsessed with this product. It has made my hair feel so soft after I have put it through dying, bleaching, and heating tools.
This is one the best conditioners. It smells amazing and if you have curly hair its fantastic. This is one product I will keep using
pflugerville
Leave my hair smelling good and soft and moisturized. It comes with a lot of product and you don’t need much so it lasts me a while
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
8 months ago
Puru S. • 4 months ago
I am using this repairing mask. It is so amazing product. I leave it 2-3 minutes and wash my hair. My hair grows healthy and not frizz anymore.