Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask

Generous rinse-out treatment repairs for healthier, stronger hair

Our rich reconstructing system, blooms with a delicious fragrance of royal jelly, honey & propolis, bringing to life our wholesome care that helps mend damage and brittleness, and strengthen strands for renewed, healthier hair.

How to Use:

After shampooing with our Repairing shampoo, apply a generous amount of treatment to hair. Gently work through hair, making sure to cover ends. Wait 3 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Behentrimonium Chloride Amodimethicone Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla Cetyl Esters Glycerin Mel / Honey / Miel Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Royal Jelly Trideceth-6 Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Alcohol Propolis Extract Isopropyl Alcohol Hydroxypropyl Guar Citric Acid Phenoxyethanol Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride Cetrimonium Chloride Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Parfum / Fragrance Coumarin Limonene Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate.

How well does this product work??
Has anyone tried a hair mask from Garnier’s ‘Whole Blends? Did you like it? Is it better than others you have tried?
I use both garnier honey treasures shampoo and conditioner and I love them, is the mask necessary. What is the difference using the mask?
Start your review of Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask!
How would you rate this product?
boca raton
This has done amazing things to my hair. It’s makes it super shiny and it smells really good after.
Muleshoe, TX
Love this hair mask that’s right hair mask!! Smells delicious like honey!! And makes my hair soft!!
Cudahy, CA
Amazing everything. Worked wonders on my hair. Loved it. Left my damaged hair feeling healthy again
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
danville , IN
Great and softening but I can only use on my ends for my hair is much too oily to use all the time
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Tonawanda, NY
Purchased at: Target
Didn’t notice much of a difference between this and my regular condition. It did make my hair soft
brainerd, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
Helps with my split ends. smells super good, not spendy. Makes hair feel super soft and smell great
Is good this products for my hair and help me for shine and look is healthy my hair...#backyardbash
Williamsburg, VA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I use this with the matching conditioner and if increases the smooth and healthy feel of my hair
Awesome! My favorite hair mask to this day. Its scent is wonderful and I love everything about it
Charlotte , NC
Great smelling product. It always makes my hair look and feel amazing. Would suggest to a friend
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
8 months ago
Puru S. • 4 months ago
I am using this repairing mask. It is so amazing product. I leave it 2-3 minutes and wash my hair. My hair grows healthy and not frizz anymore.