Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask

Generous rinse-out treatment repairs for healthier, stronger hair

Our rich reconstructing system, blooms with a delicious fragrance of royal jelly, honey & propolis, bringing to life our wholesome care that helps mend damage and brittleness, and strengthen strands for renewed, healthier hair.

How to Use:

After shampooing with our Repairing shampoo, apply a generous amount of treatment to hair. Gently work through hair, making sure to cover ends. Wait 3 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Behentrimonium Chloride Amodimethicone Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla Cetyl Esters Glycerin Mel / Honey / Miel Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Royal Jelly Trideceth-6 Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Alcohol Propolis Extract Isopropyl Alcohol Hydroxypropyl Guar Citric Acid Phenoxyethanol Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride Cetrimonium Chloride Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Parfum / Fragrance Coumarin Limonene Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate.

How well does this product work??
Has anyone tried a hair mask from Garnier’s ‘Whole Blends? Did you like it? Is it better than others you have tried?
I use both garnier honey treasures shampoo and conditioner and I love them, is the mask necessary. What is the difference using the mask?
Start your review of Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Mars, PA
Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask uploaded by Lisa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask You may be noticing many reviews on hair masks from me lately!! Well the thought came to me who is going to look at my makeup if my hair is a mess. Though i should have just got a Keritan treatment instead of buying all this stuff but will still have all thiscto use one i do break down and get the treatnent!! This product has a reconstructing system for damaged hair, blooms with a delicious fragrance of royal jelly, honey & propolis, bringing to life our wholesome care that helps mend damage and brittleness, and strengthen strands for renewed, healthier hair. Is enriched with a natural blend, gentle for everyday use. If its one item i LOVE FRAGERANCE in is my hair and this smells soooo yummy. It has definately smoothed my hair giving me less frizz and can see it becoming less brittle. If your having these types of problems with your hair give this a try!! Gets my seal of approval😍😍😍😍😍 #
New Baltimore
I received a sample of this just the other day I couldn't wait to try it! I had to wait bc I had just washed my hair and I try to do that just every other day. So yesterday I was finally able and the results were more than I hoped for? Left my hair absolutely beautiful. Shiny and fill of bounce! Didn't blow dry or straighten. Just left it to air dry and I couldn't be happier! My husband came home from work and asked me what I had done, lol, nothing besides used that mask! Will most definitely be purchasing this! So happy with the results and for the price!!! It's a WIN WIN!!! Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask
Warwick, RI
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I love the whole blends line. I had received a sample and was very impressed. First the scent is fantastic. But that’s just the beginning-I have very long (waist length) color treated hair so it is very dryer out and damaged. After using the mask I was able to brush my hair with less problems than normal (a lot less knots/hair falling out, etc). I was very happy with this product and will be adding it to my hair care routine.
Gladstone, OR
A 3 minute hair mask that genuinely works! I was sent a foil pack to test and review by Garnier and I WILL be buying a full size product. My hair is extremely damaged and after a couple uses I can drastically tell a difference in my hair. The product is repairing my hair and restoring the shine back into it. My hair is more manageable, and I'm not ashamed to wear it down anymore.
Waunakee, WI
I was very surprised with how much I liked this hair mask! It is super affordable and comes with a lot of product that lasted me while. I love the smell of honey and this product smelled really good. I would repurchase in a heartbeat if Garnier was cruelty free but at the moment they aren't, so I won't. I would definitely recommend this though if you're looking at it!
Bentonville, AR
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is just amazing hair mask. Best. My hair Is super dry and damaged, plus split ends and after having This mask for about an hour, hair was soooo soft and light, it felt soo nice I was shocked. Really big surprise from Garnier, this mask I recommend everyone, the whole series of Whole blends is just next level. Great!
Schenectady, NY
I have hair that was damaged by coloring for years as well as post menopausal changes. I tried so many different shampoos and conditioners to help with my dry hair and endless shedding every time I shampooed. Bought this as a recommendation.My hair is so soft. Noticed less shedding after using this thick creamy product.
Saraland, AL
Healthy! First off 😊 I like the smell of it a lot. I was REALLY shocked at how soft it made my hair and how long it lasted. I was not expecting that at all. I use this probably once a week. It does well on its own. I am very satisfied with it and would recommend for sure if you have never done this. Start with this one.
Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask uploaded by Sarah S.
Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask uploaded by Sarah S.
I finally tried out this Garnier Whole Blends honey repairing mask that I got over the summer. I don’t have much experience with hair masks, but I really like this one. It smells great and has a butter-like consistency going on. It washed out easily after the three minutes and it left my hair super silky and shiny. What surprised me most was that it doesn’t weigh down my hair at all. My hair felt nice and light afterward. I look forward to trying this product again.
Huntington, WV
I have super long, fine, frizzy ginger hair. Thought I’d do one of these masks to get some shine back and help nourish some brittle ends. Didn’t even apply the stuff to my roots and somehow it took about five shampoos to make my hair look like it hadn’t been doused in bacon grease. It was shiny afterward, though!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
8 months ago
Puru S. • 4 months ago
I am using this repairing mask. It is so amazing product. I leave it 2-3 minutes and wash my hair. My hair grows healthy and not frizz anymore.