Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask

Generous rinse-out treatment repairs for healthier, stronger hair

Our rich reconstructing system, blooms with a delicious fragrance of royal jelly, honey & propolis, bringing to life our wholesome care that helps mend damage and brittleness, and strengthen strands for renewed, healthier hair.

How to Use:

After shampooing with our Repairing shampoo, apply a generous amount of treatment to hair. Gently work through hair, making sure to cover ends. Wait 3 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Behentrimonium Chloride Amodimethicone Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla Cetyl Esters Glycerin Mel / Honey / Miel Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Royal Jelly Trideceth-6 Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Alcohol Propolis Extract Isopropyl Alcohol Hydroxypropyl Guar Citric Acid Phenoxyethanol Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride Cetrimonium Chloride Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Parfum / Fragrance Coumarin Limonene Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate.

How well does this product work??
Has anyone tried a hair mask from Garnier’s ‘Whole Blends? Did you like it? Is it better than others you have tried?
I use both garnier honey treasures shampoo and conditioner and I love them, is the mask necessary. What is the difference using the mask?
Start your review of Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask!
How would you rate this product?
It's a whomp from me. The whole aesthetic is good and I wanted to like this. But the scent was overwhelming and didn't do anything for my hair. It actually made it feel drier.
Murfreesboro, Tn
Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask uploaded by Cathy H.
I have normal/oily (scalp) hair type and I wasn't sure if this would be too heavy and weigh my hair down. It was nice and thick & smelled SO good. It rinsed out very easily and left my hair feeling very soft, very conditioned and healthy looking. My scalp actually felt nurtured using this. I went out and bought the shampoo/conditioner too and I love them all!! Bonus: the container holds a lot of product so you will get a lot of use out of this! Well worth the $6 to have such fantastic results.
I just used this last week to give my hair some love after a dye job, and this stuff worked so well that I cant wait till the end of the week to use it again. I have the conditioner to this line as well and it too was amazing., I had stated that its very comparable to the garnier fructise damage eraser and this works just like the mask in that line as well. definitely staples for those with damaged, over processed, and color treated hair. GO GET THIS STUFF!!!
Purchased at: CVS
I love the smell did make it smell and feel soft. Which is nice when your hair needs a reboot. Good price best to buy when on sale or when there are coupons you can use at cvs.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Love this hair mask! I wash my hair every 2-3 days and used this as a conditioner. When I started my hair was really dry and it really helped my hair come to life again :)
I really like this whole line. It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling clean and soft. I only wash my hair every other day, but it doesn't get gross or oily between
Dayton, OH
Works wonders for my hair! Makes it feel so soft and it smells so good! I use the Honey Treasures shampoo and conditioner as well and I use this twice a week! I love it!
spring , TX
I'm in love like seariously this is the holy grail for me, i haven't cut my hair for years my hair had bad split ends, this miracle worker made my hair look better then shakiras lol. My hair looks so nice and feels so soft, i blow dry and my curls look lovely unlike back then they would frizz up and loose it's curl but with this repairing mask my curls look so beautiful and so healthy. I highly recommend! i got mine at kroger for $5.99 .
I loved using this mask every 2-3 days on my fine, damaged, dry hair. It definitely moisturized my hair and made it softer, smoothr, and less prone to breakage while brushing my hair. Only a quarter size amount was needed to coat my strands and this jar/container lasted quite a long time which made me happy. I would definitely suggest this hair mask for someone looking to help dry or damaged hair.
Omaha, NE
Purchased at: Walmart
I really enjoy this hair mask. It's affordable and does a good job for a drugstore hair product. I would recommend this to many, it is suitable for several hair types.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
8 months ago
Puru S. • 4 months ago
I am using this repairing mask. It is so amazing product. I leave it 2-3 minutes and wash my hair. My hair grows healthy and not frizz anymore.