Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask

Generous rinse-out treatment repairs for healthier, stronger hair

Our rich reconstructing system, blooms with a delicious fragrance of royal jelly, honey & propolis, bringing to life our wholesome care that helps mend damage and brittleness, and strengthen strands for renewed, healthier hair.

How to Use:

After shampooing with our Repairing shampoo, apply a generous amount of treatment to hair. Gently work through hair, making sure to cover ends. Wait 3 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Behentrimonium Chloride Amodimethicone Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla Cetyl Esters Glycerin Mel / Honey / Miel Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Royal Jelly Trideceth-6 Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Alcohol Propolis Extract Isopropyl Alcohol Hydroxypropyl Guar Citric Acid Phenoxyethanol Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride Cetrimonium Chloride Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Parfum / Fragrance Coumarin Limonene Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate.

How well does this product work??
Has anyone tried a hair mask from Garnier’s ‘Whole Blends? Did you like it? Is it better than others you have tried?
I use both garnier honey treasures shampoo and conditioner and I love them, is the mask necessary. What is the difference using the mask?
Start your review of Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask!
How would you rate this product?
I absolutely LOVE this product! Makes hair soft and good-smelling! Recommend to anyone with frizzy hair!
Hopkinton, MA
A pretty moisturizing mask, acts kinda just like a conditioner but with a little extra smoothing affect
Corning , CA
I got this mask as a sample, I used it once and really liked it. It left my hair feeling really smooth!
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this product!! Leave my hair feeling super soft and smelling amazing. It also makes my hair shiny
Westliberty
This mask is perfect to repair and restore hairs shine. Reasonable price and decent amount of product.
This stuff is amazing not only does it work well but it makes your hair smell look and feel really nice
This hair mask is so great and gentle on my color treated hair! Super moisturizing and replenishing.
Austin, TX
I use this instead of conditioner daily, keeps my ends looking moisturized and my hair smelling good
Minersville, PA
Purchased at: CVS
I love this repairing mask!! It smells so good and really leaves your hair feeling soft and hydrated
Metairie , LA
This smells really good and leaves hair frizz free and super moisturized I definitely would recommend
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
8 months ago
Puru S. • 4 months ago
I am using this repairing mask. It is so amazing product. I leave it 2-3 minutes and wash my hair. My hair grows healthy and not frizz anymore.