BY GARNIER

Generous rinse-out treatment repairs for healthier, stronger hair

Our rich reconstructing system, blooms with a delicious fragrance of royal jelly, honey & propolis, bringing to life our wholesome care that helps mend damage and brittleness, and strengthen strands for renewed, healthier hair.

How to Use:

After shampooing with our Repairing shampoo, apply a generous amount of treatment to hair. Gently work through hair, making sure to cover ends. Wait 3 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Behentrimonium Chloride Amodimethicone Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla Cetyl Esters Glycerin Mel / Honey / Miel Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Royal Jelly Trideceth-6 Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Alcohol Propolis Extract Isopropyl Alcohol Hydroxypropyl Guar Citric Acid Phenoxyethanol Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride Cetrimonium Chloride Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Parfum / Fragrance Coumarin Limonene Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate.

• Est-il efficace réellement ?1 Answers
  • Does this weigh hair down or make it greasy? I have thin ...1 Answers
  • Will this hair mask help tame flyaways? I have fine, stra...2 Answers
Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask

Start your review of Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Maurissa A.
American Fork, UT
One of my favorite masks yet! I didn't even realize how much my hair needed repair. It has a lot of slip and helps to detangle my very curly hair. I always leave the shower with softer hair after using this. Plus, it smells amazing!
Dinorah D.
Homestead, FL
I recently just tried this product and I absolutely loved it. This left my hair feeling silky smooth and soft. An additional plus is this left my hair smelling really good.
Brylee V.
Morgan City, LA
I use this mask when my hair feels extra damaged especially after dying my hair. I leave it in for a few minutes and after I wash it out my hair is shiny and so soft
Callie O.
Judsonia, AR
I love love love this stuff. I keep saying this about products but I really do wish this brand was cruelty free! I love the sweet cream and honey scebt, it makes my hair so so soft and healthy looking. The scent lingers for more than a day! It's so good! This has been keeping my hair beautiful through all the process it takes to go from naturally brown black to pastel colored hair!
Merceades S.
I would go as far as saying this is a holy grail for my hair, but this stuff is packed with enough goodies to do some stuff to your hair

I go this in a pack with the shampoo and condition from Sam's. i use it about once a week in the shower. My hair is normally super dry from bleaching but this always makes it super duper soft. If im not careful and put a bit much my hair I wll get oily really fast within a day or so- so just watch out for that.

oh! and it smells super delightful. the creamy mask is just as sweet as you would imagine honey on your hair to be.
Bre R.
Baden, PA
I have been obsessed with the garnier whole blends products! I have been using the honey shampoo & conditioner since they came out and it makes my hair sooo soft and shiny & healthy, I always have people asking me what I use to get my hair so shiny! When I saw this mask I just had to try it! It was about 6$ at Walmart, paraben free, and worth every penny. It seems to absorb into your hair leaving it super silky and shiny afterwards. I usually use this mask two or three times a month and it definitely helps keep my hair hydrated & split end free. Cheap & effective & smells very inviting. I personally love anything with honey & the whole blends products do not disappoint!
karla s.
El Monte, CA
This stuff is awesome. When it first came out I was drawn in by the Honey essence to it. I use a hair mask in place of a conditioner once a week so this was prefect, at a great price. First impression, the smell is absolutely delicious and it's nice and thick which I find important. the jar is huge too I don't feel like I need a ton even though my hair is long, so it will last longer than a normal mask. definitely worth the money... Haven't used long enough to know long term but it makes my hair super soft and silky after the shower
Addie H.
This mask is an absolute life saver! Whenever my hair is feeling dry I use this in the shower and it transforms my hair. This is so affordable and makes my hair magically soft. I use quite a generous amount but I've had it for 4 months and there is still plenty. I am absolutely in love with this as a hair mask, but it is also great to put a little in with your conditioner. This mask is amazing and I love it!
Danielle M.
Tampa, FL
Amazing ! I tried using several high end masks after going blonde then back to brunette, to help with the over processed damage, I just wanted to feel normal again, nothing worked until this! Just one wash and my hair felt so soft and silky and it lasted till I washed again! Solved my problems and saved me money. Wish I used this first to save all my ends that fell off
Cindy S.
I tried this product because it was part of a holiday set.  This is THE best smelling conditioner! The scent lasts all day.  It has a wonderful scent and it is not overpowering.  The most important factor is how it makes my hair feel.  I have fine hair that is color treated.  This repairing mask does what it says it does!  My hair does not get weighed down either.  I use it twice a week. Love it! Did I mention the FANTASTIC scent??
Brittany B.
I wonder does this work
whitney h.
I just bought a value pack that included the repair mask... What does it do exactly? Do you use the conditioner too? Any certain order-shampoo-mask- conditioner?
Allison D.
Is this for your face or hair?
Harvi K.
Lake St Louis, MO
Does this product really work? I have really long hair so I’m looking for advice before I try it lol

Walmart