Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask

Generous rinse-out treatment repairs for healthier, stronger hair

Our rich reconstructing system, blooms with a delicious fragrance of royal jelly, honey & propolis, bringing to life our wholesome care that helps mend damage and brittleness, and strengthen strands for renewed, healthier hair.

How to Use:

After shampooing with our Repairing shampoo, apply a generous amount of treatment to hair. Gently work through hair, making sure to cover ends. Wait 3 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Behentrimonium Chloride Amodimethicone Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla Cetyl Esters Glycerin Mel / Honey / Miel Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Royal Jelly Trideceth-6 Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Alcohol Propolis Extract Isopropyl Alcohol Hydroxypropyl Guar Citric Acid Phenoxyethanol Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride Cetrimonium Chloride Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Parfum / Fragrance Coumarin Limonene Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate.

I have damaged hair. Does this leave your hair feeling well conditioned or greasy?
Start your review of Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask!
Burtchville MI
I would recommend this hair mask. It was easy to use, and went on smooth. The scent was nice but not overpowering. Quick results in under 3 minutes and did not make my color treated blonde hair heavy or greasy. I was satisfied with this product and I will definitely use it again.
Greenville, SC
I have extremely thin, dry hair. I also use quite a lot of heat on my hair. This mask had worked wonders to keep my hair hydrated without making it oily. Leave my hair feeling soft and smelling fresh. Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely LOVE this mask. My hair and scalp have been on the dry side recently and I noticed a difference after one use. It’s hard to say that you notice a difference right away with a lot of products, but these garnier hair masks really work wonders.
N Fort Myers, FL
I have curly hair, and starting this new curly girl method of where I am doing damn near everything I should have ever done. With that being said this mask is my go to. I’ll co-wash with this in between my deep washes and it smells amazing. With great slip.
I was sent a sample in the mail and I absolutely love it. After one time using I can tell a major difference in my hair. After using my hair is smooth, soft and smells great. I will definitely be using this product again in the future.
Milford, MA
This is a thick consistency product that glides onto hair easily and smooths your hair right away it smells good. You can smell the honey a bit and it leaves your hair super soft and smooth even just using it as a regular conditioner
Vienna, VA
I got sent this as a sample before and it smells really yummy and does do the trick for making my hair feel great. Will definitely repurchase a large version of it when I g[email protected] chance. Some might not like the smell though
I got sent this as a sample before and it smells really yummy and does do the trick for making my hair feel great. Will definitely repurchase a large version of it when I [email protected] chance. Some might not like the smell though
Paola
Purchased at: Walmart
This product makes your hair so soft it feels good. I love the feeling when I wash it out I just love how soft my hair gets my husband loves to touch my curly hair.. He runs his fingers through my hair and I love it..
Ogdensburg
It makes my hair very easy to brush through. My hair is very hydrated afterwards. I have bought this a few times. This is very good for any one with dry hair. It keeps my hair healthy and shiny. I’d recommend it.
South Jordan, UT
This is one of my favorite hair masks that you can get from the drugstore! It smells amazing and it gets the job done. I use it once a week and my hair has never looked better! I highly recommend it!