Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask

Generous rinse-out treatment repairs for healthier, stronger hair

Our rich reconstructing system, blooms with a delicious fragrance of royal jelly, honey & propolis, bringing to life our wholesome care that helps mend damage and brittleness, and strengthen strands for renewed, healthier hair.

How to Use:

After shampooing with our Repairing shampoo, apply a generous amount of treatment to hair. Gently work through hair, making sure to cover ends. Wait 3 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Behentrimonium Chloride Amodimethicone Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla Cetyl Esters Glycerin Mel / Honey / Miel Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Royal Jelly Trideceth-6 Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Alcohol Propolis Extract Isopropyl Alcohol Hydroxypropyl Guar Citric Acid Phenoxyethanol Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride Cetrimonium Chloride Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Parfum / Fragrance Coumarin Limonene Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate.

Has anybody tried the Pantene rescue shots? Are they comparable to hot oil treatments? I am a huge fan of Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask it is so creamy and smells AAAHHHmazing, but the effects just dont seem to last and i go through the product very quickly. Im not afraid to spemd more on a quality product
How well does this product work??
Has anyone tried a hair mask from Garnier’s ‘Whole Blends? Did you like it? Is it better than others you have tried?
Start your review of Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask!
Clarkston , MI
Purchased at: CVS
I’ve tried many hair masks, and this product actually left a noticeable change in my hair. It feels way smoother, shinier and healthier on days I use it. I was looking for a mast even slightly comparable to my favorite Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask, and I think I found it with this! Also, It’s only like $6. 🙌🏼
ohio
I use the hair mask every three days, ive try it before I shampoo , in between shampoo and conditioner, and I also after conditioner. I like it more when I use it after I use my conditioner because it makes me hair so much more soft and shiny and leave me with healthy hair ! I high recommend if your hair is curly and long it helps a lot.
Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask uploaded by Angie B.
I wanted to love this based on others reviews...but it gave me a terrible rash. I went through all the different things it could've been and this was the only new thing that I used. I checked the ingredients and couldn't find anything specific. It did leave my hair soft, but not worth 7 days of itching. The pic is when it 1st started but it got worse and lasted forever!
Originally I had purchased the Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Water & Vanilla Milk Extracts Hydrating 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner + conditioner and along with it came a sample packet of their honey treasures mask 🍯 i tried it (i have oily roots + dry ends) 🌿 and it softened my ends and made my hair feel silky soft for days 💁🏻‍♀️. I loved it soo much i had to purchase a full tub. I use it 3x a week and my hair has improved for the better. Feels hydrated from within. 🚿💆🏻‍♀️💦
Purchased at: Walmart
I also had a great time this I have only used it once so far and I put it on& just left it in for 5 mins& washed it out, I love all Garnier products, HV not been d disappointed so far. Love the honey comb theme on the packaging& I would have to tell my honest opinion, I can see me continuing use& would recommend it to anyone that has dry hair
Show Low, AZ
I absolutely couldn't live without this thick, rich hair repairing mask 2-3 times times a week. After combining the shampoo and conditioner of the same line, I am a true believer of miracles! Amazingly, long-lasting scent that lasts in between my wash days. I've had people stop me in the store to ask me about the smell of my hair and say how great it looks. Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask is a true saving grace!
Lorain, OH
I'm not really a fan of Garnier. From their shampoos, to hair products, they always leave my hair feeling heavy. I gave in to try this on a while and it left my hair feeling really heavy, but also left a weird residue. I washed my hair probably 3 times after using it. Definitely not something if try again.
Memphis, TN
Buy this in November and I've used it 4 times already and after every use my hair feels strong, it has a nice shine and I notice less split ends. I have relaxed hair and my hair needs the protein and loves it a lot. I would definitely recommend anyone try it.
Carteret, NJ
I recently received a sample of the Honey Treasures Repair mask with the shampoo and conditioner. It is literally a hair saver! I’ve tried so many oils and products for my hair and never saw a difference. I used the honey treasures repairing mask once and saw a tremendous difference. My ends were so soft and looked so healthy even after o straightened my hair. I recommend everyone to try the repairing mask they won’t regret it
Delray beach, FL
One of my favorite hair masks of all time. I use this as an extra conditioner in the shower on my ends every day. With bleached, dry, damaged hair it was the moisture my ends needed to be silky smooth and lay flat without any frizz. Although I use it every day, this stuff works just as well for its intended use as a stand-alone mask. It is miracle product I can not do without! I also can't wait to try their coconut version!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Springfield, MO
a month ago
Heather A. • a month ago
I tried them and I'm not impressed. A hot oil treatment is better. Gave me some shiny and body, but I did not feel as if it were a deep conditioning or intense therapy conditioner.
9 months ago
Chelli M. • 6 days ago
I liked it for my color treated blonde hair. Good for a quick moisture boost especially after purple shampoo!