Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask

Generous rinse-out treatment repairs for healthier, stronger hair

Our rich reconstructing system, blooms with a delicious fragrance of royal jelly, honey & propolis, bringing to life our wholesome care that helps mend damage and brittleness, and strengthen strands for renewed, healthier hair.

How to Use:

After shampooing with our Repairing shampoo, apply a generous amount of treatment to hair. Gently work through hair, making sure to cover ends. Wait 3 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Behentrimonium Chloride Amodimethicone Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla Cetyl Esters Glycerin Mel / Honey / Miel Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Royal Jelly Trideceth-6 Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Alcohol Propolis Extract Isopropyl Alcohol Hydroxypropyl Guar Citric Acid Phenoxyethanol Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride Cetrimonium Chloride Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Parfum / Fragrance Coumarin Limonene Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate.

Has anybody tried the Pantene rescue shots? Are they comparable to hot oil treatments? I am a huge fan of Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask it is so creamy and smells AAAHHHmazing, but the effects just dont seem to last and i go through the product very quickly. Im not afraid to spemd more on a quality product
How well does this product work??
Has anyone tried a hair mask from Garnier’s ‘Whole Blends? Did you like it? Is it better than others you have tried?
Start your review of Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask!
thessaloniki
As i have colored my hair many times they are damaged. To get rid of the damage i’m using this mask and it really do it’s job. It worth it’s money!!
Citrus Hts, CA
I was surprise on how my hair looked so nice after just one application. The smell is subtile and great. It doesn’t cost too much for amazing result.
Al jouf
So so good! Smellz divine and very soft. Id be sure to grab the matchy shampoo after i finish mine. But overall , its great. I love garnier products.
Brownsville, ON
I love this product! My hair feels so smooth after. No tangles. Use as a conditioner and leave on for 3 mins and rinse out. The honey is my favorite.
N°:17,rue14 bloc C ,Assaka,khénifra
It is one produce of my favourite , I like it or I love it .when I go out I used ,if you don't have one used and I now you will like it and love it
Doral, FL
Excellent scent. My hair was renewed after using it, I must say that it makes what it promises. I got great results, I loved it! Thanks influenster
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Oque posso reclamar de uma hidratação depois de fazer alguma química no cabelo né? Fica tão leve e solto e com um brilho ótimo que não pode faltar
lincoln
Leave hair soft and smooth as well as well conditioned. I have very thick hair and it can be hard to manage but not after I’ve used this product
Ottawa, ON
I’m using this as a conditioner rather than a treatment mask. It smells awesome and does a great job at moisturizing and detangling my wavy hair.
Mississauga, ON
Smells so so sooooo good. Makes my hair sooo soft and silky. Not heavy or greasy. Feels clean but helps detangle and make look healthy. Recommend
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Springfield, MO
a month ago
Heather A. • a month ago
I tried them and I'm not impressed. A hot oil treatment is better. Gave me some shiny and body, but I did not feel as if it were a deep conditioning or intense therapy conditioner.
9 months ago
Chelli M. • 6 days ago
I liked it for my color treated blonde hair. Good for a quick moisture boost especially after purple shampoo!