Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask

Generous rinse-out treatment repairs for healthier, stronger hair

Our rich reconstructing system, blooms with a delicious fragrance of royal jelly, honey & propolis, bringing to life our wholesome care that helps mend damage and brittleness, and strengthen strands for renewed, healthier hair.

How to Use:

After shampooing with our Repairing shampoo, apply a generous amount of treatment to hair. Gently work through hair, making sure to cover ends. Wait 3 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Behentrimonium Chloride Amodimethicone Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla Cetyl Esters Glycerin Mel / Honey / Miel Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Royal Jelly Trideceth-6 Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Alcohol Propolis Extract Isopropyl Alcohol Hydroxypropyl Guar Citric Acid Phenoxyethanol Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride Cetrimonium Chloride Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Parfum / Fragrance Coumarin Limonene Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate.

How well does this product work??
Has anyone tried a hair mask from Garnier’s ‘Whole Blends? Did you like it? Is it better than others you have tried?
I use both garnier honey treasures shampoo and conditioner and I love them, is the mask necessary. What is the difference using the mask?
Start your review of Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask!
How would you rate this product?
This was the first hair mask I’ve ever purchased, and I absolutely love it! I heard from a friend that it’s really good. So I thought I’d try it out for myself. The mask smells delicious. It makes my hair feeling super soft! I’ve been getting highlights for 3 years now and never used a mask in my hair until a few months ago, and what a difference it makes! The packaging is super cute as well :)
Mississauga, ON
I recently breached my hair for the first time. I have coarse frizzy hair and it got very dry after bleaching. I was looking for a good drugstore hair mask/deep conditioner and i decided to purchase this. After shampooing i apply the deep conditioner to my hair and leave it for 5 minutes then i rinse it off. It makes my hair extremely soft and hydrated. I would highly recommend it.
Chester
i had recently bleached my hair before dying it a colour and noticed over time that it was becoming dryer so i hunted down a cheap strengthening mask. i saw this for £3 and thought it was worth a shot. i was very surprised by the results as i noticed a difference after one use and after 3 my hair was nearly back to normal. i recommend this product a lot for bleach or wear hair
This product works great!! I use it with the repairing shampoo and conditioner as well and it makes my hair SO smooth!! Also it smells like honey too so it smells great! The price is good considering you only have to use a tiny bit at a time and it actually works, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
THE BEST BRAND EVER,I use the champoo and the conditioner of garnier it's just amazing but i never used this mask ever, i would like to try it.
By theway, My name is majda from Morocco, if you allow me to review this one I would be grateful to you, i love so much this products and i hope to get chance to do reviews to this products....If i get this products I wanna share it with my Friends and my familly and my classemate..I can help you promote your products by reviewing them on Facebook and Instagram for the purpose of encouraging people to buy it.
Dorking, Surrey
BEST HAIR MASK EVER! I used this once at night, left it in over night and in the morning I washed it all out and my hair felt softer and smoother and even stronger! It had a lovely smell to it and is very long lasting. I would recommend this to everyone looking for a affordable repair mask!
Stuttgart
I LOVE this hair mask. I’ve used every mask in the Whole Blends line and this is by far my favorite. I have long, super fine hair and this product keeps it looking and feeling beautiful and moisturized. I use it in place of conditioner every time I wash my hair, which has seriously has seriously never felt or looked better better.
This stuff works great but I'm not as big on the honey smell as I thought. That being said, this stuff works well as a leave in, or a deep conditioner depending on how you want to use it. I probably wouldn't buy it again based on scent, but it did it's job which was pretty good.
Abbotsford, BC
LOVE! this entire line. I use the shampoo, conditioner and the hair mask, all work amazingly. These products really help out with the frizziness in my hair, and my scalp gets oily sometimes but my hair is dry, so this hair mask really helps in managing and balancing everything out. Keeps my hair strong and healthy.
I think the British version goes under this name "ultimate blends the strength restorer balm". The scent of honey is really lovely and soft. It feels quite watery and I tend to prefer the thicker deep conditioners, however this really makes my hair feel soft and shiny. I tend to leave this on for at least half an hour.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
8 months ago
Puru S. • 4 months ago
I am using this repairing mask. It is so amazing product. I leave it 2-3 minutes and wash my hair. My hair grows healthy and not frizz anymore.