BY GARNIER #11 in Hair Masks

Generous rinse-out treatment repairs for healthier, stronger hair

Our rich reconstructing system, blooms with a delicious fragrance of royal jelly, honey & propolis, bringing to life our wholesome care that helps mend damage and brittleness, and strengthen strands for renewed, healthier hair.

How to Use:

After shampooing with our Repairing shampoo, apply a generous amount of treatment to hair. Gently work through hair, making sure to cover ends. Wait 3 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Behentrimonium Chloride Amodimethicone Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla Cetyl Esters Glycerin Mel / Honey / Miel Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Royal Jelly Trideceth-6 Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Alcohol Propolis Extract Isopropyl Alcohol Hydroxypropyl Guar Citric Acid Phenoxyethanol Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride Cetrimonium Chloride Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Parfum / Fragrance Coumarin Limonene Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate.

• Will this hair mask help tame flyaways? I have fine, stra...2 Answers
  • Does this product work for repairing and preventing damag...1 Answers
  • I wonder does this work5 Answers
Neha A.
Upper Darby, PA
Based off of first impressions, The texture of it was very cooling, it wasn't mousey or thick but it wasn't watery. It smelled more like floral vanilla than anything. As soon as I applied it, my damaged hair felt like it got thicker and fuller. It says to use it for 2-3 minutes but I kept it on for five. After I rinsed it out and blow dried my hair, I realized my split ends weren't as crazy as they usually are. It made my hair softer and look darker in color. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who needs to help their hair grow/heal.
Theresa C.
Originally I had purchased the Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Water & Vanilla Milk Extracts Hydrating Shampoo + conditioner and along with it came a sample packet of their honey treasures mask 🍯

i tried it (i have oily roots + dry ends) 🌿 and it softened my ends and made my hair feel silky soft for days 💁🏻‍♀️. I loved it soo much i had to purchase a full tub. I use it 3x a week and my hair has improved for the better. Feels hydrated from within. 🚿💆🏻‍♀️💦
Edyline E.
Woah. This hair mask smells incredible! I am so happy that it worked! It is a wonderful product and I plan to purchase in the future. After, I used it and rinsed it out, my curls looked so so beautiful. I've never seen so soft and well hydrated. Even after washing, my hair has some frizz in there. And when it dries, the frizz is in full effect. But this product calmed the frizz DOWN. I am so happy I got to try this as a sample sent by the company
Sarah D.
Helena,AL
Oh my gosh this stuff is the best thing I have ever put on my hair. I use it instead of the conditioner. This stuff conditions better than any other conditioner does but it also washes completely out keeping your hair from getting oily. I can massage this into my scalp and still have volume and no greasiness. I definitely recommend this. You can’t beat it. It’s absolutely amazing.
Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
After one use my hair was noticeably healthier. My hair has been color treated for years, thin and always prone to dryness. This is far better than the Moraccan Oil or Purology Mask I was using. I used it on my friend, and she was sold too after one use. She requested I order it for her and she doesn't care how much it is she loves this. I highly recommend this product
Angie B.
Heath, TX
I wanted to love this based on others reviews...but it gave me a terrible rash. I went through all the different things it could've been and this was the only new thing that I used. I checked the ingredients and couldn't find anything specific. It did leave my hair soft, but not worth 7 days of itching. The pic is when it 1st started but it got worse and lasted forever!
Amanda J.
This product is amazing! It’s really helped repair my damaged hair and it smells great! I have very thick, unruly hair and this deep conditioner left my hair feeling soft and manageable. I am completely satisfied with this product. It’s much more affordable than high end deep conditioners and I feel like it gives you the same amazing results.
Anna E.
united states
I love this hair mask! It makes my hair feel brand new again!! I havent had my hair cut in a year and was looking for a product that really could nurse my hair and bring it back to the way it was before. This is the only product that has even come close.
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
I use my honey repair mask with Garnier Whole Blends Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Shampoo and Garnier Whole Blends Moroccan Argan and Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Conditioner. And my hair has never looked better. I color my hair pretty often and i need some deep repair every so often. This works amazing for that. I feel like it really helps with split ends and processed hair. The smell is amazing and the results are to die for.
Carolyn G.
Windber, PA
I bought this on recommendation after I noticed my hair was starting to get dry from bleaching and it's amazing! A little goes a long way for my long hair and it has helped my hair to return to normal after all the bleaching! Even my hairdresser was impressed!
Brittany B.
I wonder does this work
whitney h.
I just bought a value pack that included the repair mask... What does it do exactly? Do you use the conditioner too? Any certain order-shampoo-mask- conditioner?
Allison D.
Is this for your face or hair?
Britt D.
Coeur D Alene, ID
How well does this help in repairing your hair? My hair tends to get dry even when I don't use heating tools or color my hair. Any other products you would recommend? [product:garnier-whole-blends-honey-treasures-repairing-mask-10.1-fl.-oz.-jar]
Kortnee K.
Rexburg, ID
Is this for daily applications or is it for once every few weeks?