BY GARNIER #12 in Hair Masks

Generous rinse-out treatment repairs for healthier, stronger hair

Our rich reconstructing system, blooms with a delicious fragrance of royal jelly, honey & propolis, bringing to life our wholesome care that helps mend damage and brittleness, and strengthen strands for renewed, healthier hair.

How to Use:

After shampooing with our Repairing shampoo, apply a generous amount of treatment to hair. Gently work through hair, making sure to cover ends. Wait 3 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Behentrimonium Chloride Amodimethicone Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla Cetyl Esters Glycerin Mel / Honey / Miel Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Royal Jelly Trideceth-6 Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Alcohol Propolis Extract Isopropyl Alcohol Hydroxypropyl Guar Citric Acid Phenoxyethanol Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride Cetrimonium Chloride Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Parfum / Fragrance Coumarin Limonene Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate.

• Will this hair mask help tame flyaways? I have fine, stra...2 Answers
  • Does this product work for repairing and preventing damag...1 Answers
  • I wonder does this work5 Answers
Neha A.
Upper Darby, PA
Based off of first impressions, The texture of it was very cooling, it wasn't mousey or thick but it wasn't watery. It smelled more like floral vanilla than anything. As soon as I applied it, my damaged hair felt like it got thicker and fuller. It says to use it for 2-3 minutes but I kept it on for five. After I rinsed it out and blow dried my hair, I realized my split ends weren't as crazy as they usually are. It made my hair softer and look darker in color. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who needs to help their hair grow/heal.
Jaclyn D.
Ocean Springs, MS
I just used this mask for the other time the other day. My hair tends to get really dried out and frizzy. First thing I noticed was how great it made my hair smell. I mean my husband could smell it across the room. Secondly my hair was instantly softer so that was a big plus. Once I dried my hair and fixed it, it was not nearly as frizzy ( I live in hot humid weather, so humidity is a constantly battle). I would say this hair mask worked well for me.
Edyline E.
Woah. This hair mask smells incredible! I am so happy that it worked! It is a wonderful product and I plan to purchase in the future. After, I used it and rinsed it out, my curls looked so so beautiful. I've never seen so soft and well hydrated. Even after washing, my hair has some frizz in there. And when it dries, the frizz is in full effect. But this product calmed the frizz DOWN. I am so happy I got to try this as a sample sent by the company
Zerlaine P.
Davie , FL
After one use my hair was noticeably healthier. My hair has been color treated for years, thin and always prone to dryness. This is far better than the Moraccan Oil or Purology Mask I was using. I used it on my friend, and she was sold too after one use. She requested I order it for her and she doesn't care how much it is she loves this. I highly recommend this product
Angie B.
Heath, TX
I wanted to love this based on others reviews...but it gave me a terrible rash. I went through all the different things it could've been and this was the only new thing that I used. I checked the ingredients and couldn't find anything specific. It did leave my hair soft, but not worth 7 days of itching. The pic is when it 1st started but it got worse and lasted forever!
Amanda J.
This product is amazing! It’s really helped repair my damaged hair and it smells great! I have very thick, unruly hair and this deep conditioner left my hair feeling soft and manageable. I am completely satisfied with this product. It’s much more affordable than high end deep conditioners and I feel like it gives you the same amazing results.
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
I use my honey repair mask with Garnier Whole Blends Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Shampoo and Garnier Whole Blends Moroccan Argan and Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Conditioner. And my hair has never looked better. I color my hair pretty often and i need some deep repair every so often. This works amazing for that. I feel like it really helps with split ends and processed hair. The smell is amazing and the results are to die for.
Sarah J.
Lorain, OH
I'm not really a fan of Garnier. From their shampoos, to hair products, they always leave my hair feeling heavy. I gave in to try this on a while and it left my hair feeling really heavy, but also left a weird residue. I washed my hair probably 3 times after using it. Definitely not something if try again.
Carolyn G.
Windber, PA
I bought this on recommendation after I noticed my hair was starting to get dry from bleaching and it's amazing! A little goes a long way for my long hair and it has helped my hair to return to normal after all the bleaching! Even my hairdresser was impressed!
Lana O.
This product ..in fact the whole line of whole Blends Honey products..which contain royal jelly.. are luxuriously great for your hair..the honey mask leaves your hair soft and hydrated and when used along with the honey shampoo and regular conditioner worked miracles for my hair which was damaged from highlighting...it helped to heal my hair which had become dry..lifeless..was thi ning and had really bad split ends..since using the Whole Blends Honey line my hair has became way healthier..is thicker and actually grows faster ..I am truly impressed with this brand
Brittany B.
I wonder does this work
whitney h.
I just bought a value pack that included the repair mask... What does it do exactly? Do you use the conditioner too? Any certain order-shampoo-mask- conditioner?
Allison D.
Is this for your face or hair?
Britt D.
Coeur d Alene, ID
How well does this help in repairing your hair? My hair tends to get dry even when I don't use heating tools or color my hair. Any other products you would recommend? [product:garnier-whole-blends-honey-treasures-repairing-mask-10.1-fl.-oz.-jar]
Kortnee K.
Rexburg, ID
Is this for daily applications or is it for once every few weeks?