Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask

Generous rinse-out treatment repairs for healthier, stronger hair

Our rich reconstructing system, blooms with a delicious fragrance of royal jelly, honey & propolis, bringing to life our wholesome care that helps mend damage and brittleness, and strengthen strands for renewed, healthier hair.

How to Use:

After shampooing with our Repairing shampoo, apply a generous amount of treatment to hair. Gently work through hair, making sure to cover ends. Wait 3 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Behentrimonium Chloride Amodimethicone Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla Cetyl Esters Glycerin Mel / Honey / Miel Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Royal Jelly Trideceth-6 Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Alcohol Propolis Extract Isopropyl Alcohol Hydroxypropyl Guar Citric Acid Phenoxyethanol Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride Cetrimonium Chloride Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Parfum / Fragrance Coumarin Limonene Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate.

How well does this product work??
Has anyone tried a hair mask from Garnier’s ‘Whole Blends? Did you like it? Is it better than others you have tried?
I use both garnier honey treasures shampoo and conditioner and I love them, is the mask necessary. What is the difference using the mask?
Start your review of Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I just bought this today and I'm in love will definitely be permanent in my hair routine. I got it from Walmart for a little over $5. I recommend this to my women with curly hair. I wish it came in a bigger container
Austin, AR
Love this product. I use it on my long medium-thick hair that is prone to getting split ends. I've only used it a few times now and my hair has very little split ends and is not nearly as dry as it used to be. Great product for the price, will buy again.
Los Angeles, CA
Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask uploaded by Jayy S.
It was a little to hydrating for my scalp but I do have a very oily scalp n this is honey so I let it slide but it didn’t really seem to do that much for my hair i honestly get better results from making my own honey mask at home
Received from Influenster
So the only hair mask I loved was from L'Oréal but of course they discontinued it... so I tried this out and omg. It saved my life. It makes my hair so easy to brush. Smells amazing. Super soft.
Azalea, OR
I got this product close to when it first came out and I absolutely love it! I had previously had the shampoo and conditioner of this and I loved those then ended up getting this hair mask and I absolutely love it. It's like butter for your hair but it doesn't leave it greasy. Love it!
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a good deep conditioner for the price. It smells amazing but I don't think it repairs too much. It still is great to use if you don't have much damage to your hair though.
For all you natural girls stay away any product from this brand is not for you it might feel ok in the moment but in the long run you will feel the damage it does to ur hair
Saint clair, PA
Love, love, love this hair mask! It smells lovely and it mskes my hair feel super silky. It is very affordable but also effective. It is one of my favorite bargain hair car products. I have damaged color treated hair and I use this a few times a week. It really makes a difference.
I got this in a voxbox from Influenster. I usually apply this to my hair instead of conditioner and I love the results. I notice that my hair is less oily after using this. The smell is also amazing and it lasts for a long time. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Received from Influenster
Wheeling, WV
I tried this shampoo and conditioner and had to try this as well. It worked grat for my hair type and I was really skeptical about it at first. When i used it the second time it showed he results I was looking for. I definitely would recommend this to others to try, Smells so good also.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
7 months ago
Puru S. • 3 months ago
I am using this repairing mask. It is so amazing product. I leave it 2-3 minutes and wash my hair. My hair grows healthy and not frizz anymore.