BY GARNIER

Generous rinse-out treatment repairs for healthier, stronger hair

Our rich reconstructing system, blooms with a delicious fragrance of royal jelly, honey & propolis, bringing to life our wholesome care that helps mend damage and brittleness, and strengthen strands for renewed, healthier hair.

How to Use:

After shampooing with our Repairing shampoo, apply a generous amount of treatment to hair. Gently work through hair, making sure to cover ends. Wait 3 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Behentrimonium Chloride Amodimethicone Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla Cetyl Esters Glycerin Mel / Honey / Miel Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Royal Jelly Trideceth-6 Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Alcohol Propolis Extract Isopropyl Alcohol Hydroxypropyl Guar Citric Acid Phenoxyethanol Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride Cetrimonium Chloride Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Parfum / Fragrance Coumarin Limonene Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate.

Katina L.
Clovis
I have damaged hair from repeated coloring, and from previous salon damage. When I was a teenager I went and had a perm done. The lady who did it, did not know what she was doing and destroyed my hair. Changed the biology of it; as told from a professional stylist. So when I got this based on a sample I got, I was shocked how soft, shiny and healthy my hair felt! I have tried many different shampoos, conditioners, masks, leave ins. Nothing has worked like this does. It is a complete difference, and I wish I had know about this a long time ago!  Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask
Alyssa M.
1,007 reviews
So I received those sample of this product from Garnier I'm so pleasantly surprised at the quality of the whole Blends brand. This is such an amazing mask it made my hair which I blow dry and flat iron constantly have a softer more smoother texture and it gave it more shine and it actually made my hair feel more soft. The scent of this mask itself I would definitely repurchasing it this week because I really like to have a quality of the product The Mask itself was very thick and you could feel the moisture of the mask when you put it in your hands texture wise. I would definitely recommend this mask for someone who's looking for affordable hair care that has many great beneficial characteristics.
Malorie R.
Purchased at: Sephora
This mask is amazing . It has a nice texture and really does the worms on my hair . I would say if you use this product right it will last you a nice minute . Would totally try again and. But for a friend. Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Mask
Shelbie m.
Moore, OK
Purchased at: ULTA
Wow...the first thing that I have to say is this smells so freaking good!!! I wish the smell just lasted longer. It makes my hair feel so soft and its just an all around good affordable hair mask!!❤❤❤
Alyssa S.
I cannot tell you how much I love this hair mask. It is very easy to apply in the shower. It rejuvenates my hair even when it is extremely dry. I usually use this mask once a week. It makes my hair frizz less and also makes it soft. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a good hair mask.
Rachel A.
Charlotte , NC
Purchased at: Walmart
This product smells AMAZING! The honey scent is sweet yet natural and soft. I have used as described by massaging into clean, wet hair and then rinsing after three minutes, or by applying it to dry hair and letting it steam before washing- both ways have left my hair soft and renewed!
Bobby H.
Brodhead
I was sent a sample of this, and WOW. It distributed very evenly throughout my hair and on my ends. My hair is very damaged and can sometimes be a bit frizzy, but this product brought it back to life and made it feel healthier and softer than it has in years. It smells amazing too!
Danielle H.
I received a sample packet of this and i'm amazed at how my hair felt after using it.  From coloring my hair my ends are damaged but with this you can't even tell.  I intend to go out and buy this product.  I will definitely refer this to friends and family.
Kristy E.
I used this before trying any more expensive masks. Needed something cheap and easy after bleaching my hair. This came in clutch. This container lasted me two months and I was using it twice a week. Smells exactly like honey. Garnier is definitely stepping up their game.
Jody L.
bayville, nj
Purchased at: Amazon
I got a feee sample of this and loved it so much I had to run out and buy a couple. This works amazing! I have overprocessed hair and using this just once made my hair soft for days and it smells fabulous. I love when people tell me I smell good and it’s my hair!!
Brittany B.
I wonder does this work
Britt D.
COEUR D ALENE, ID
How well does this help in repairing your hair? My hair tends to get dry even when I don't use heating tools or color my hair. Any other products you would recommend? [product:garnier-whole-blends-honey-treasures-repairing-mask-10.1-fl.-oz.-jar]
whitney h.
I just bought a value pack that included the repair mask... What does it do exactly? Do you use the conditioner too? Any certain order-shampoo-mask- conditioner?
Allison D.
Is this for your face or hair?
Abriana G.
I have frizzy hair, does this product smooth it out? How many times a week should I use this?

Walmart