BY GARNIER #12 in Conditioner

Repairing conditioner strengthens & heals damage
Our creamy, lush formula, blooms with a delicious fragrance of royal jelly, honey & propolis, bringing to life our wholesome care that strengthens hair and helps prevent split ends & breakage*

Also available in 22 oz.

*When using the Garnier Whole Blends Repairing system of shampoo & conditioner.

Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Behentrimonium Chloride Amodimethicone Mel / Honey / Miel Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Potassium Hydroxide Royal Jelly Glycerin Trideceth-6 Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Alcohol Propolis Extract Isopropyl Alcohol Citric Acid Phenoxyethanol Cetrimonium Chloride Benzoic Acid Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Parfum / Fragrance Coumarin Limonene Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate

Usage: After shampooing, apply a generous amount of conditioner to hair from root to tip. Gently work through hair, then rinse. For extra care, indulge in our Repairing mask treatment.

• who loves garnier products for haircare ?? Garnier Whole...3 Answers
  • I have got a bit of a dry scalp but greasy texture of hai...3 Answers
  • Helps with split ends .???3 Answers
Yindra S.
Houston
Garnier Whole Blends Repairing Conditioner Honey Treasures is a miracle worker. I have long hair, a love affair with my flat iron, and hair desperately in need of a trim. The ends of my hair were dry, cracked, and not very attractive. After just ONE use, this conditioner made my dried frazzled ends all but disappear, and my whole head of hair was super shiny and felt gloriously silky. I didn’t even use this with its companion shampoo, and I still saw wonderful results.
Greg&CiCi e.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love the feel of my hair after this conditioner. It serially combats dryness and strengthens damage hair. All at a great price point! I have thick curly hair and my boyfriend has medium length hair so we go through a lot of conditioner. This is a staple since it's so effective but prices well.
Sincere L.
Madison, GA
I bought this conditioner after my sister recommended it to me. She has kinky curls & needs a super conditioning treatment to keep her hair under control, which is exactly why I think this conditioner didnt work out for me. I have naturally waxy, thick hair but find that it can be weighed down easily with an intense conditioner! This conditioner also did not leave my hair silky & actually felt a little more rough than usual.
Nicole H.
Lawrence, KS
I love this conditioner! I have been using this for the past few months and the results are comparable to salon brands. My hair is really thick, coarse, and straight. This conditioner makes my hair feel soft, silky, hydrated, and healthy. I run this through my hair after using its shampoo counterpart, and leave it in for a few minutes. My fingers will glide right through my hair when I rinse it out. It doesn’t leave a greasy residue, and my hair still has a lot of volume and flow, it just feels a lot healthier. It has a really nice and sweet honey scent that reminds me of some of the items from the Burt’s Bees brand. I love this product and the Whole Blends line!
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
I love the smell of this conditioner. It was honestly the only reason I bought it. I initially really liked this conditioner, but I found it to weigh down my hair. I have thick, curly hair so I love a rich conditioner, but this one made my hair look kind of greasy, which isn’t a problem I usually have. This conditioner is very nourishing and for the affordable price I think it’s worth the try.
♡Hope ♡.
This is one of my favorite shampoos recently. My sister bought it on sale at a store near us and I thought it was gonna be the same as any other shampoo. I was wrong, this is such a good texture and makes my hair feel good as new. Also a little goes a long way with this and it smells so good 😍
Bailey T.
Hinesville
Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Conditioner Absolutely love this inexpensive hair product. My hair becomes super light and easy to maintain! It also smells so good! I will definitely buy this product again!
Allison A.
Monrovia, IN
Ok maybe I am the only who had this issue but my hair was soft and frizzy after I used this. I also have wavy hair so maybe that was the issue. I am going to give a few more tries but I used it for over a week on vacation and by the time I returned home I was just not feeling it by the end. I needed twice the calming product for my waves as normal. Not a good feeling.
Olga B.
Tacoma, WA
The best so far. I've tried a lot of different shampoos/conditioners. But this one is the one to get. I usually leave it in for a couple of minutes. Makes my hair soft and easy to brush. My hair is not colored. I do recommend it to others if you want to save some bucks and get great results. Remember not everything that costs a bunch is worth it :)
Kayla C.
Dallas, Tx
I'm not a big conditioner person because it usually weighs my fine hair down. This Garnier whole blends conditioner was amazing though! It made my hair so soft and healthy feeling with being greasy or heavy. The smell is also HEAVENLY. Sweet like honey (of course) but not overpowering. It's also such a good price because it's drugstore!
Sandy D.
Baltimore , MD
Where can I find this wonderful stuff?
Clarinda B.
Milpitas, CA
Does this get greasy after the shower? does it give you frizz?
Cassie K.
Does this leave your hair feeling weighed down afterwards, even when dry?
Mandy S.
Thurman, OH
I use the shampoo and I love it without using the conditioner, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on the conditioner, does it leave your hair overly greasy? How does it help with frizz control?
Bushra A.
Sacramento , CA
How is product? I never used any shampoo with honey in it, what you all think?

back