BY GARNIER

Repairing conditioner strengthens & heals damage
Our creamy, lush formula, blooms with a delicious fragrance of royal jelly, honey & propolis, bringing to life our wholesome care that strengthens hair and helps prevent split ends & breakage*

Also available in 22 oz.

*When using the Garnier Whole Blends Repairing system of shampoo & conditioner.

Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Behentrimonium Chloride Amodimethicone Mel / Honey / Miel Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Potassium Hydroxide Royal Jelly Glycerin Trideceth-6 Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Alcohol Propolis Extract Isopropyl Alcohol Citric Acid Phenoxyethanol Cetrimonium Chloride Benzoic Acid Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Parfum / Fragrance Coumarin Limonene Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate

Usage: After shampooing, apply a generous amount of conditioner to hair from root to tip. Gently work through hair, then rinse. For extra care, indulge in our Repairing mask treatment.

• Helps with split ends .???3 Answers
  • who loves garnier products for haircare ?? Garnier Whole...4 Answers
  • Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Conditione...1 Answers
Heather H.
Edmond, OK
Honey have I got a hair secret for you! Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Conditioner is the bees knees! It’s got a subtle honey scent that lasts throughout the day. It will leave you hair soft, manageable, and healthy. For those of you with thick, long hair, be prepared to use quite a bit. This formula is dense, but I found myself using almost a handful to fully saturate my hair. When paired with the shampoo, it makes for a great little hair care routine. The price isn’t ungodly, especially for the amount that you are receiving. I’ve used this product for almost 3 months, and I was not disappointed!
Kathirene O.
Kountze , TX
My hair and scalp has felt great since switching to this !
It smells straight like honey and feels great, no flakey scalp and no bad split ends . I had previously been bleaching and dyeing my hair a lot and this seems to help with the damage .
It's hard for me to find shampoo and conditioner that doesnt make my hair fall out but this one seems to work
Francis G.
Boston, MA
I love this line conditioner. I have a 4B curly hair and one of my biggest struggles is finding a good conditioner that detangle my hair. And this one does it very well. The only negative on this conditioner is the packaging. When the product is running low is very hard to get the last out of the bottle. If they change that I would give a 5 star.
Jordan D.
Melbourne
I really liked how my hair felt after using this product. My curls were bouncier and my frizz was tamed. Other shampoos and conditioners dry out my hair but this repairing conditioner really nourished my hair and moisturized my scalp. I would highly recommend this product for curly hair!
Stephanie M.
I like this conditioner but I feel like it made my hair frizz up a lot so I stopped using it but it smells nice and works good on color treated hair. I would recommend not using it in your scalp. I have hair type 1a & 1b and it worked alright
Analiz R.
Central Falls, RI
I have curly hair and I used this to deranged my hair and put in moisture but I do not think that it did a good job at adding moisture to my hair or detangling it. Although it could work better for someone with straight hair.
Amanda S.
Moreno Valley, CA
I like what it did for my hair. It feels hydrating and smooth, and keeps my hair shiny, but not greasy. A little goes a long way too. The scent is a bit strong for me, so I stopped using it. Other than that, it’s a good affordable conditioner.
Isabella R.
Washington
I find that my hair is usually greasy after using this conditioner, so I’ve stopped using it. It’s way too thick for my hair. It’s reasonably priced but I will not be repurchasing this product.
Sincere L.
Madison, GA
I bought this conditioner after my sister recommended it to me. She has kinky curls & needs a super conditioning treatment to keep her hair under control, which is exactly why I think this conditioner didnt work out for me. I have naturally waxy, thick hair but find that it can be weighed down easily with an intense conditioner! This conditioner also did not leave my hair silky & actually felt a little more rough than usual.
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
I love the smell of this conditioner. It was honestly the only reason I bought it. I initially really liked this conditioner, but I found it to weigh down my hair. I have thick, curly hair so I love a rich conditioner, but this one made my hair look kind of greasy, which isn’t a problem I usually have. This conditioner is very nourishing and for the affordable price I think it’s worth the try.
Sandy D.
Baltimore , MD
Where can I find this wonderful stuff?
Clarinda B.
Milpitas, CA
Does this get greasy after the shower? does it give you frizz?
Cassie K.
Does this leave your hair feeling weighed down afterwards, even when dry?
Debbie F.
Broadway, VA
Is Garnier Whole Blends Honey good to help control frizz?
Melissa R.
Overland Park, Ks
Has anyone tried more than one of the whole blend varieties? How do they compare?

Target