BY GARNIER

Repairing conditioner strengthens & heals damage
Our creamy, lush formula, blooms with a delicious fragrance of royal jelly, honey & propolis, bringing to life our wholesome care that strengthens hair and helps prevent split ends & breakage*

Also available in 22 oz.

*When using the Garnier Whole Blends Repairing system of shampoo & conditioner.

Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Behentrimonium Chloride Amodimethicone Mel / Honey / Miel Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Potassium Hydroxide Royal Jelly Glycerin Trideceth-6 Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Alcohol Propolis Extract Isopropyl Alcohol Citric Acid Phenoxyethanol Cetrimonium Chloride Benzoic Acid Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Parfum / Fragrance Coumarin Limonene Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate

Usage: After shampooing, apply a generous amount of conditioner to hair from root to tip. Gently work through hair, then rinse. For extra care, indulge in our Repairing mask treatment.

• Helps with split ends .???3 Answers
  • who loves garnier products for haircare ?? Garnier Whole...4 Answers
  • Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Conditione...1 Answers
Heather H.
Edmond, OK
Honey have I got a hair secret for you! Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Conditioner is the bees knees! It’s got a subtle honey scent that lasts throughout the day. It will leave you hair soft, manageable, and healthy. For those of you with thick, long hair, be prepared to use quite a bit. This formula is dense, but I found myself using almost a handful to fully saturate my hair. When paired with the shampoo, it makes for a great little hair care routine. The price isn’t ungodly, especially for the amount that you are receiving. I’ve used this product for almost 3 months, and I was not disappointed!
Kathirene O.
Kountze , TX
My hair and scalp has felt great since switching to this !
It smells straight like honey and feels great, no flakey scalp and no bad split ends . I had previously been bleaching and dyeing my hair a lot and this seems to help with the damage .
It's hard for me to find shampoo and conditioner that doesnt make my hair fall out but this one seems to work
Francis G.
Boston, MA
I love this line conditioner. I have a 4B curly hair and one of my biggest struggles is finding a good conditioner that detangle my hair. And this one does it very well. The only negative on this conditioner is the packaging. When the product is running low is very hard to get the last out of the bottle. If they change that I would give a 5 star.
Alyssa S.
I like this conditioner a lot. I love the scent and the volume that it gives my hair. I've used this product for over a year and I have not have any problems with it. I have bought the shampoo and hair mask that goes along with this as well. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good conditioner.
Jordan D.
Melbourne
I really liked how my hair felt after using this product. My curls were bouncier and my frizz was tamed. Other shampoos and conditioners dry out my hair but this repairing conditioner really nourished my hair and moisturized my scalp. I would highly recommend this product for curly hair!
kim f.
New Mexico
Purchased at: Walmart
This product works great with the shampoo. The smell is amazing. I would recommend this shampoo in general just because it makes your hair feel healthier after just one wash n conditioning. The price is very affordable and worth it. I'm completely satisfied.
Stephanie M.
I like this conditioner but I feel like it made my hair frizz up a lot so I stopped using it but it smells nice and works good on color treated hair. I would recommend not using it in your scalp. I have hair type 1a & 1b and it worked alright
Elizabeth A.
Stoughton, MA
This is a pretty good conditioner. I like how it smells, a light sweet smell. It nourishes hair and makes it feel smooth after use. I did still have some fly aways with this conditioner. Overall, it is a good product for the price.
Analiz R.
Central Falls, RI
I have curly hair and I used this to deranged my hair and put in moisture but I do not think that it did a good job at adding moisture to my hair or detangling it. Although it could work better for someone with straight hair.
Isabella R.
Washington
I find that my hair is usually greasy after using this conditioner, so I’ve stopped using it. It’s way too thick for my hair. It’s reasonably priced but I will not be repurchasing this product.
Sandy D.
Baltimore , MD
Where can I find this wonderful stuff?
Clarinda B.
Milpitas, CA
Does this get greasy after the shower? does it give you frizz?
Cassie K.
Does this leave your hair feeling weighed down afterwards, even when dry?
Debbie F.
Broadway, VA
Is Garnier Whole Blends Honey good to help control frizz?
Melissa R.
Overland Park, Ks
Has anyone tried more than one of the whole blend varieties? How do they compare?

Target