BY GARNIER

Repairing conditioner strengthens & heals damage
Our creamy, lush formula, blooms with a delicious fragrance of royal jelly, honey & propolis, bringing to life our wholesome care that strengthens hair and helps prevent split ends & breakage*

Also available in 22 oz.

*When using the Garnier Whole Blends Repairing system of shampoo & conditioner.

Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Behentrimonium Chloride Amodimethicone Mel / Honey / Miel Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Potassium Hydroxide Royal Jelly Glycerin Trideceth-6 Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Alcohol Propolis Extract Isopropyl Alcohol Citric Acid Phenoxyethanol Cetrimonium Chloride Benzoic Acid Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Parfum / Fragrance Coumarin Limonene Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate

Usage: After shampooing, apply a generous amount of conditioner to hair from root to tip. Gently work through hair, then rinse. For extra care, indulge in our Repairing mask treatment.

• Helps with split ends .???3 Answers
  • who loves garnier products for haircare ?? Garnier Whole...3 Answers
  • I have got a bit of a dry scalp but greasy texture of hai...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Yindra S.
Houston
Review for: Garnier Hair Care Whole Blends Repairing Conditioner, Honey Treasures Extracts, 22 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 4) more...
Garnier Whole Blends Repairing Conditioner Honey Treasures is a miracle worker. I have long hair, a love affair with my flat iron, and hair desperately in need of a trim. The ends of my hair were dry, cracked, and not very attractive. After just ONE use, this conditioner made my dried frazzled ends all but disappear, and my whole head of hair was super shiny and felt gloriously silky. I didn’t even use this with its companion shampoo, and I still saw wonderful results.
Sincere L.
Atlanta, GA
I bought this conditioner after my sister recommended it to me. She has kinky curls & needs a super conditioning treatment to keep her hair under control, which is exactly why I think this conditioner didnt work out for me. I have naturally waxy, thick hair but find that it can be weighed down easily with an intense conditioner! This conditioner also did not leave my hair silky & actually felt a little more rough than usual.
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
I love the smell of this conditioner. It was honestly the only reason I bought it. I initially really liked this conditioner, but I found it to weigh down my hair. I have thick, curly hair so I love a rich conditioner, but this one made my hair look kind of greasy, which isn’t a problem I usually have. This conditioner is very nourishing and for the affordable price I think it’s worth the try.
Nicole P.
Lawrence, KS
I love this conditioner! I have been using this for the past few months and the results are comparable to salon brands. My hair is really thick, coarse, and straight. This conditioner makes my hair feel soft, silky, hydrated, and healthy. I run this through my hair after using its shampoo counterpart, and leave it in for a few minutes. My fingers will glide right through my hair when I rinse it out. It doesn’t leave a greasy residue, and my hair still has a lot of volume and flow, it just feels a lot healthier. It has a really nice and sweet honey scent that reminds me of some of the items from the Burt’s Bees brand. I love this product and the Whole Blends line!
Bailey T.
Hinesville
Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Conditioner Absolutely love this inexpensive hair product. My hair becomes super light and easy to maintain! It also smells so good! I will definitely buy this product again!
Olga B.
Tacoma, WA
The best so far. I've tried a lot of different shampoos/conditioners. But this one is the one to get. I usually leave it in for a couple of minutes. Makes my hair soft and easy to brush. My hair is not colored. I do recommend it to others if you want to save some bucks and get great results. Remember not everything that costs a bunch is worth it :)
Ivan G.
Las vegas
I use this conditioner on my hair 3 times a week and my hair is so healthy. I have no split ends, it's silky and so soft. I love this conditioner so much. Not to mention the very pleasant smell!
Chelsea S.
Review for: Garnier Whole Blends™ Honey Treasures Repairing Conditioner 2-22 fl. oz. Bottles more...
I have a love hate relationship with this conditioner, it definitely helped with tangles in my naturally curly hair, and makes it extremely soft. The issue I have is it’s so soft that it’s hard to keep my hair in rubber bands! Small but I would like my hair to have a little more texture and volume.
Alexis B.
Lake Worth, FL
I was sent samples of this one, and as I tried them I noticed a huge difference it doesn’t try up my hair after use, it leaves it moisturized and soft, and leaves my hair smelling amazing, I am very pleased with this conditioner and do recommend it to those with thick,oily hairy,wavy like mine
Michelle E.
United States
Not my favorite Whole Blends Garnier product my one time it was the only product in this brand my local drugstore had and I wasn't able to make it to a bigger store for a few weeks and needed conditioner so I bought this. I was not disappointed. My hair wasn't as amazing as when using the coconut oil ones but it didn't get crazy and the conditioner maintained my hair really well.
Sandy D.
Baltimore , MD
Where can I find this wonderful stuff?
Clarinda B.
Milpitas, CA
Does this get greasy after the shower? does it give you frizz?
Cassie K.
Does this leave your hair feeling weighed down afterwards, even when dry?
Bushra A.
Sacramento , CA
How is product? I never used any shampoo with honey in it, what you all think?
Melissa R.
Overland Park, Ks
Has anyone tried more than one of the whole blend varieties? How do they compare?