BY GARNIER

Refreshing shampoo revitalizes and boosts shine

Our invigorating formula, blooms with a fresh, crisp fragrance of green apple & green tea, bringing to life our wholesome care that revitalizes hair and boosts shine

How to Use:

Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. Follow with our Refreshing conditioner. For extra shine & softness, discover our Refreshing 5-in-1 leave-in treatment.

Aqua / Water / Eau Sodium Laureth Sulfate Citric Acid Cocamidopropyl Betaine Glycerin Sodium Hydroxide Sodium Chloride Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Sodium Acetate Isopropyl Alcohol Maltodextrin Pyrus Malus Extract / Apple Fruit Extract Polyquaternium-10 Hexylene Glycol Sodium Benzoate Salicylic Acid Parfum / Fragrance Hexyl Cinnamal.

Buy on Amazon
Megan M.
USA
The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best
Courtney W.
Arkansas
Who doesn't want their hair to be soft and silky and smell totally awesome? Garner has done it again and I'm totally in love. I purchased the Garnier Whole Blends Green Apple & Green Tea Extracts Refreshing Shampoo and I can only tell you how wonderful it smells and my hair was super soft. You'll have to try it for yourself, you'll be glad you did.
Jess R.
Providence, RI
This shampoo has helped manage my oily scalp. Usually I can’t go more than a day without washing my roots but after using this shampoo my hair has stayed fresh longer. It smells good and makes me feel like I’m really getting a deep clean. The only thing I will say is that my hair has been a little more frizzy since using ...so I’m not sure it’s the right formula for me in the long term. While I can’t say definitively, I’m afraid it may end up drying my hair out with long time use. I’d recommend maybe using once or twice a week, but perhaps not every single day as I’ve been doing.
Racheal S.
Fayetteville, AR
This is amazing for my hair. It is really long and thick. I have straight, fine, oily hair and it becomes very noticeable after about 2 to 3 days because I am a fair blond. This smells great and lasts longer before I have to start using dry shampoo or wash again. I absolutely love this stuff. It is gentle and light weight and manageable so it lathers really well. Also like I mentioned my hair is long, it is past my thigh. I only need a dime size amount for my scalp and a dime amount for the length! THIS PRODUCT IS GREAT!
Khoree L.
Harrisburg, PA
When I saw this in the store I was so excited and had to try it. I was scared it may make my hair dry but it didn’t. It lathered really nicely. It smells good, although I wish the green apple scent was a tad bit stronger. But I love it.
Whitney H.
Erwin, TN
I love all these shampoos but for some reason this one made my hair feel heavy and greasy. At first I thought I didn't get it rinsed well enough but after about the 4th time I stopped using it all together. It's just not for me.
Bella S.
Davie, FL
I’ve used this product for a while now and I really love the way that it transforms my hair. It not only smells great but it really does restore the original texture of my hair and overall makes my scalp feel refreshed.
Mella M.
Barney
This is my favorite out of all of the scents I’ve tried. They all do different things but this one did the best for my hair. It lathers so easily and it smells fantastic. I’ll buy this again and again it never fails me.
Gem M.
This shampoo leaves my hair feeling so soft and detangled, specially when paired with the conditioner. It smells so fresh and clean that I always get compliments on the scent when I leave the house with my hair wet
Erica N.
Garland, TX
The smell is what attracted me to this shampoo I really love the smell it leaves my hair smelling good and fresh the only downfall I have with this shampoo is when I washing my hair with it, it leaves my hair feeling a bit dry until I put conditioner ofcourse but it is a good shampoo if you want something leaving your hair smelling good and fresh just make sure to have a good conditioner
Jenna J.
Syosset, NY
I love Garniers original line of shampoo but is the Whole Blends line as good?
Bergineliz R.
New York , NY
If you try out this product let me know your experience and if you recommend or not and why
Candace R.
San antonio, Tx
Where can this product be bought? How is it on fine hair? Does it make hair oily?
Stephanie D.
Folsom , LA
I really want to try this shampoo. My hair is very fine but thick so I need a shampoo that will clean it but not weigh it down. Is this a good shampoo for my type of hair?
Octavia H.
Does the green apple smell really artificial?