BY GARNIER

Refreshing shampoo revitalizes and boosts shine

Our invigorating formula, blooms with a fresh, crisp fragrance of green apple & green tea, bringing to life our wholesome care that revitalizes hair and boosts shine.

How to Use:

Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. Follow with our Refreshing conditioner. For extra shine & softness, discover our Refreshing 5-in-1 leave-in treatment.

Aqua / Water / Eau Sodium Laureth Sulfate Citric Acid Cocamidopropyl Betaine Glycerin Sodium Hydroxide Sodium Chloride Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Sodium Acetate Isopropyl Alcohol Maltodextrin Pyrus Malus Extract / Apple Fruit Extract Polyquaternium-10 Hexylene Glycol Sodium Benzoate Salicylic Acid Parfum / Fragrance Hexyl Cinnamal.

Garnier Whole Blends Green Apple & Green Tea Extracts Refreshing 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner
Buy on Amazon
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Katarina W.
El Cajon, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I've never really been a fan of two-in-one shampoo conditioning products, but this one is pretty all right. It smells super-good and holds the scent of the green apples and green tea, more so on the Apple side though. It definitely revitalizes and boost the shine of your hair, plus it feels good when you use it.
Gabriella L.
Westbury, NY
I like this shampoo because it smells amazing, but I'm not sure if it's nourishing enough for my hair. I have split ends and really long hair and I make sure to always concentrate conditioner on my ends. I don't feel like this conditioner really helped my ends at all and my hair kind of felt dry after I used it. But it smells so good that my friends asked what perfume or lotion I was wearing a day after I used this stuff, so I do appreciate that the scent is fabulous. I don't know that I would purchase again though.
Andy M.
South Los Angeles
I tried this product last month when I went to visit my family up north. I accidentally forgot my shampoo and conditioner back home but luckily my cousin let me use some so I wouldn't have to buy a whole bottle of shampoo and conditioner. Long story short this product was really good for my hair and left my hair really soft and silky. I usually use Aussie products but once I'm out of my stuff I'm definitely going to purchase this product for myself. By the way it smells really good.
Bridget A.
SEVIERVILLE, TN
Smells great, but that is only compliment I can give this product. I tried shampoo and conditioner, plus the 2 in one. Better results with separate shampoo and conditioner. I did not feel it left my hair as soft and shiny as I like it. Almost felt as if it stripped everything good and left a super dry mess. The 2 in one, worst product I have ever used. Stripped hair, super dry, irritated my scalp, the worst was before day was over my hair was oily. Would never try again.
Daniela A.
Lakeland, FL
Finally a shampoo that my sister loves!!!!!! This shampoo is gentle to use every day. It's leaves your hair with a nice shine. There is no residue feeling from this shampoo. It lathes extremely well, so you are not having to use a lot of shampoo. I like that the shampoo alone leaves my hair nice and soft. I have fine straight hair and my sister has the wild curly hair. We both use the shampoo and love the way it leaves our hair. The apple scent is heavenly. The shampoo is well worth it. It's usable on all hair types.
Thacia S.
College Place, WA
The best thing about the Garnier Whole Blend's Green Apple and Green Tea Extracts 2 in 1 shampoo is the smell of it! I think it's really nice but 2 in 1 shampoos aren't my thing. It still does earn it's 5 star rating though because for a 2 in 1, it is one of the best quality ones on the market. Definitely pick one up next time you're able to!
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
I have this Garnier Whole Blends 3 stars because my kids like it. I like the fresh apple scent and the bottle design. But it honestly does nothing for my hair except make it super tangled. I have fine hair so don't recommend for fine hair.
Tyre H.
Bronx, NY
This garnier 2 in 1 shampoo I have only tried once before, it does great at moisturizing the hair. A little really does go a long way. It smells absolutely amazing, not too strong but you can still smell the scent after a while which I don't mind. And it leaves your hair feeling really nice and moisturized.
Sharon R.
I  have used  Garnier whole blends Green Apple & Green tea  extracts  2- 1  shampoo &a conditioner, and it's made such a big difference in my hair,  my hair is so soft, and shiny.... I get a lot of compliments, I  Love this product, it is just simply amazing!!