BY GARNIER

Hydrating shampoo quenches & softens

Our moisturizing yet refreshingly lightweight formula blooms with a tropical fragrance of coconut water & vanilla milk, bringing to life our wholesome care that quenches and softens de-hydrated hair

How to Use:

Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. Follow with our Hydrating conditioner. For extra care, indulge in our Hydrating mask treatment.

Aqua / Water / Eau Sodium Laureth Sulfate Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Cocamide Mea Glycol Distearate Sodium Chloride Ppg-5-ceteth-20 Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Fumaric Acid Carbomer Glycerin Dimethicone Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Sodium Hydroxide Vanilla Planifolia Extract / Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride Citric Acid Potassium Sorbate Sodium Benzoate Salicylic Acid Parfum / Fragrance Linalool Coumarin Limonene Citronellol Hexyl Cinnamal Benzyl Alcohol.

• Does this shampoo actually work with hydrating hair?? If ...9 Answers
  • Is this color safe? Good for thin hair?2 Answers
  • Is this good or not, because i need to buy a new shampoo ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cailin F.
West Hartford, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a nice shampoo. It smells great and does a great job of doing exactly what it claims which is hydrate. It hydrates your scalp and hair. I love how my hair feels after it has dried. I would recommend this to anyone who feels their hair is brittle.
Reid J.
Asheville, NC
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love anything with coconut and this product is no different. It has a great smell that lasts in your hair all day and it isn’t overwhelming. I also love that it not only hydrates, but it gives my hair volume without the frizz!
Stephany L.
Viper
This shampoo is a fruity dream! Leaves my hair feeling voluminous and shiny. Not to mention clean. There’s really no downside to this product other than tons of compliments for it smelling and looking great.
Megan M.
USA
The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best
Victoria H.
Schuyler, VA
This is a really good product. So far I have tried out the coconut, honey, and avocados shampoos and conditioners. I would say that this is my favorite just because I love the smell of coconut. All of these shampoos/conditioners work great. They don't dry out my skin which is great. They smell good. You don't have to use a lot unlike some other brands. It rinses out easy and doesnt leave residue. I buy these at my local CVS or walmart. They are priced very reasonable. I would definitely recommend this shampoo and conditioner to anyone especially if you love coconut. #Giftcrush
kara h.
363 Willowbrook Rd
Purchased at: Walmart
Garnier is now my new favorite brand for hair care. It is affordable and does a great job. I tend to chang up my hair care. I have fine hair that tends to be oily at the roots, but dry ends. Some how this product gets my hair.
britni b.
Martinsville , IN
I was sent samples of this shampoo a couple years ago and I completely fell in love. I've tried a couple varieties from the Whole Blends line and this is my favorite. It's gentle and leaves your hair clean without feeling stripped. It's moisturizing, lathers well and feels super moisturizing. Plus, it smells amazing! I would definitely recommend this to anyone with combination hair.
Angymer D.
Mississauga, ON
Works really good! I love the smell of coconut, What I like most about this product is that it does not leave my hair as hard as it has been with others that I have used before, leaving it super soft and with a delicious smell.
Olivia N.
Webster Grvs, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
This shampoo is pretty good for being a drugstore shampoo. It makes my hair smell really good, like coconut. Also it cleans my hair pretty well. The only issue I have is my hair feels slightly gritty but it usually does with drugstore brand shampoos so that’s to be expected.
Whitney H.
Erwin, TN
These are wonderful. If you have dry hair these will definitely help put the moisture back in your dry locks. It really helps my overprocessed hair. I bounce back and forth between 3 of these different formulas and I've been using them for a year. Love love love them.
Tania N.
Does this shampoo actually work with hydrating hair?? If so, does it leave your hair oily or does it just hydrate it enough to look healthy?
Brianne W.
How does your hair feel after using this?
Julia P.
I love that I'm hearing how hydrating this stuff is but my only concern is, does it make your hair greasy or oily very quickly?
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Is this a light or strong scent?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
Is this good because I never tried it before