BY GARNIER #59 in Shampoo

Hydrating shampoo quenches & softens

Our moisturizing yet refreshingly lightweight formula blooms with a tropical fragrance of coconut water & vanilla milk, bringing to life our wholesome care that quenches and softens de-hydrated hair

How to Use:

Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. Follow with our Hydrating conditioner. For extra care, indulge in our Hydrating mask treatment.

Aqua / Water / Eau Sodium Laureth Sulfate Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Cocamide Mea Glycol Distearate Sodium Chloride Ppg-5-ceteth-20 Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Fumaric Acid Carbomer Glycerin Dimethicone Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Sodium Hydroxide Vanilla Planifolia Extract / Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride Citric Acid Potassium Sorbate Sodium Benzoate Salicylic Acid Parfum / Fragrance Linalool Coumarin Limonene Citronellol Hexyl Cinnamal Benzyl Alcohol.

• Does this shampoo actually work with hydrating hair?? If ...9 Answers
  • Is this color safe? Good for thin hair?1 Answers
  • Is this good or not, because i need to buy a new shampoo ...1 Answers
Victoria H.
Schuyler, VA
This is a really good product. So far I have tried out the coconut, honey, and avocados shampoos and conditioners. I would say that this is my favorite just because I love the smell of coconut. All of these shampoos/conditioners work great. They don't dry out my skin which is great. They smell good. You don't have to use a lot unlike some other brands. It rinses out easy and doesnt leave residue. I buy these at my local CVS or walmart. They are priced very reasonable. I would definitely recommend this shampoo and conditioner to anyone especially if you love coconut. #Giftcrush
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
I really like this shampoo! I picked it up at a local grocery because they were out of my usual the Garnier grow strong shampoo. I have horrible split ends ands and my hair tends to frizz out but this product does exactly what it says quench's and softens at a nice price. Love coconut water land vanilla scent. Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Water & Vanilla Milk Extracts Hydrating Shampoo
Chanaejennae B.
Newport
Although I haven’t been using this product all that long I absolutely love it! As a curly girl moisture is key for any style. This conditioner not only keeps my hair moisturized till my next wash it also keeps my hair incrediblely soft. This product is great for the dry times in the year and for anyone looking to retain moisture.
britni b.
Martinsville, IN
I was sent samples of this shampoo a couple years ago and I completely fell in love. I've tried a couple varieties from the Whole Blends line and this is my favorite. It's gentle and leaves your hair clean without feeling stripped. It's moisturizing, lathers well and feels super moisturizing. Plus, it smells amazing! I would definitely recommend this to anyone with combination hair.
Jaiden C.
Suffolk, VA
This product is one of my favorites by this brand. It helps hydrate my hair and my hair smells amazing all day. The coconut milk in the shampoo makes my hair less frizzy and easier to manage. My curls are also more defined after I use this shampoo, which is why I really love it.
Whitney H.
Erwin
These are wonderful. If you have dry hair these will definitely help put the moisture back in your dry locks. It really helps my overprocessed hair. I bounce back and forth between 3 of these different formulas and I've been using them for a year. Love love love them.
Brianna P.
Roseville, MI
Love the smell of this product. The smell is long lasting and works great. It lather good. Its pretty cheap and can be bought almost any where. I bought it as my usual shampoo and conditioner was out and needed something quick and i actually enjoyed this product.
Olga B.
Tacoma, WA
moisturizing and basically does what it promises. Will totally buy it again. My hair is thick and wavy. After this shampoo it is shiny and looks healthy. My hair is also not colored, so just keep in mind that colored hair may react different to it.
kimmy s.
Ojai, CA
The smell of this shampoo and conditioner is unbelievable. It lasts all day and takes you on a tropical vacation. They are extremely hydrating so not necessarily a good choice for oily scalps. I have repurchased for their low price and delicious scent.
Jazmin A.
I love This! I love how it makes my hair feel I love how it smells and my hair feels so moisturized and comfortable I really like this shampoo and I love coconut especially the smell of it and that it’s natural is definitely a thumbs up
Tania N.
Does this shampoo actually work with hydrating hair?? If so, does it leave your hair oily or does it just hydrate it enough to look healthy?
Brianne W.
How does your hair feel after using this?
Julia P.
I love that I'm hearing how hydrating this stuff is but my only concern is, does it make your hair greasy or oily very quickly?
Brittany J.
Is this a light or strong scent?
Jess W.
Which has the best scent ? Does it leave a wax residue or hair greasy after many uses ?