BY GARNIER #15 in Shampoo

Hydrating shampoo quenches & softens

Our moisturizing yet refreshingly lightweight formula blooms with a tropical fragrance of coconut water & vanilla milk, bringing to life our wholesome care that quenches and softens de-hydrated hair

How to Use:

Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. Follow with our Hydrating conditioner. For extra care, indulge in our Hydrating mask treatment.

Aqua / Water / Eau Sodium Laureth Sulfate Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Cocamide Mea Glycol Distearate Sodium Chloride Ppg-5-ceteth-20 Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Fumaric Acid Carbomer Glycerin Dimethicone Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Sodium Hydroxide Vanilla Planifolia Extract / Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride Citric Acid Potassium Sorbate Sodium Benzoate Salicylic Acid Parfum / Fragrance Linalool Coumarin Limonene Citronellol Hexyl Cinnamal Benzyl Alcohol.

• Does this shampoo actually work with hydrating hair?? If ...9 Answers
  • Is this color safe? Good for thin hair?2 Answers
  • Is this good or not, because i need to buy a new shampoo ...1 Answers
Megan M.
USA
The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best
Jasmine C.
Phoenix
Love this product, leaves a light fresh coconut smell, very invigorating, my only request is that I wish it came in bigger family size availability and also bit stronger lasting scent of coconut but overall, didn't dry out my hair, nice lather, light quarter amount goes a long way for medium to short hair, and goes very well with other Garnier Blends products!
Hermaly C.
This quickly became a favorite of mine. It doesn’t lather as much as other shampoos. This specific one is supposed to hydrate dry hair. I used to think my hair was oily, so I used to buy the opposite of this. What got me to buy it was the amazing smell it had and I’ve got to say I don’t regret it! Every since I started using it my hair has looked so much better. Before, my hair used to look fluffy/kinky with my old shampoos. After, I look good and ready to go!
Victoria H.
Schuyler, VA
This is a really good product. So far I have tried out the coconut, honey, and avocados shampoos and conditioners. I would say that this is my favorite just because I love the smell of coconut. All of these shampoos/conditioners work great. They don't dry out my skin which is great. They smell good. You don't have to use a lot unlike some other brands. It rinses out easy and doesnt leave residue. I buy these at my local CVS or walmart. They are priced very reasonable. I would definitely recommend this shampoo and conditioner to anyone especially if you love coconut. #Giftcrush
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
I really like this shampoo! I picked it up at a local grocery because they were out of my usual the Garnier grow strong shampoo. I have horrible split ends ands and my hair tends to frizz out but this product does exactly what it says quench's and softens at a nice price. Love coconut water land vanilla scent. Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Water & Vanilla Milk Extracts Hydrating Shampoo
britni b.
Martinsville, IN
I was sent samples of this shampoo a couple years ago and I completely fell in love. I've tried a couple varieties from the Whole Blends line and this is my favorite. It's gentle and leaves your hair clean without feeling stripped. It's moisturizing, lathers well and feels super moisturizing. Plus, it smells amazing! I would definitely recommend this to anyone with combination hair.
Angymer D.
Mississauga, ON
Works really good! I love the smell of coconut, What I like most about this product is that it does not leave my hair as hard as it has been with others that I have used before, leaving it super soft and with a delicious smell.
Chelsea G.
When my hair is dry this is what I turn to. It definitely hydrates and leaves my hair smooth. Is has such a lovely scent and the effects are long lasting throughout the day. Some of the Whole Blends have left my hair too oily but this one is really good for my hair type!
Whitney H.
Erwin, TN
These are wonderful. If you have dry hair these will definitely help put the moisture back in your dry locks. It really helps my overprocessed hair. I bounce back and forth between 3 of these different formulas and I've been using them for a year. Love love love them.
Julian S.
Atoka, TN
This was a kind of good kind of bad product for me. It didn’t really give a time of moisture but it also didn’t stip my hair so I can’t really complain about it. I was satisfied non the less and would recommend this product to people with curly or natural hair.
Tania N.
Does this shampoo actually work with hydrating hair?? If so, does it leave your hair oily or does it just hydrate it enough to look healthy?
Brianne W.
How does your hair feel after using this?
Julia P.
I love that I'm hearing how hydrating this stuff is but my only concern is, does it make your hair greasy or oily very quickly?
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Is this a light or strong scent?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
Is this good because I never tried it before

back