BY GARNIER

Hydrating shampoo quenches & softens

Our moisturizing yet refreshingly lightweight formula blooms with a tropical fragrance of coconut water & vanilla milk, bringing to life our wholesome care that quenches and softens de-hydrated hair

How to Use:

Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. Follow with our Hydrating conditioner. For extra care, indulge in our Hydrating mask treatment.

Aqua / Water / Eau Sodium Laureth Sulfate Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Cocamide Mea Glycol Distearate Sodium Chloride Ppg-5-ceteth-20 Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Fumaric Acid Carbomer Glycerin Dimethicone Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Sodium Hydroxide Vanilla Planifolia Extract / Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride Citric Acid Potassium Sorbate Sodium Benzoate Salicylic Acid Parfum / Fragrance Linalool Coumarin Limonene Citronellol Hexyl Cinnamal Benzyl Alcohol.

• Does this shampoo actually work with hydrating hair?? If ...9 Answers
  • Is this color safe? Good for thin hair?2 Answers
  • Is this good or not, because i need to buy a new shampoo ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Megan M.
USA
The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best
Victoria H.
Schuyler, VA
Review for: Garnier® Whole Blends™ Coconut Water & Vanilla Milk Extracts Hydrating Shampoo 12.5 fl. oz. Bottle more...
This is a really good product. So far I have tried out the coconut, honey, and avocados shampoos and conditioners. I would say that this is my favorite just because I love the smell of coconut. All of these shampoos/conditioners work great. They don't dry out my skin which is great. They smell good. You don't have to use a lot unlike some other brands. It rinses out easy and doesnt leave residue. I buy these at my local CVS or walmart. They are priced very reasonable. I would definitely recommend this shampoo and conditioner to anyone especially if you love coconut. #Giftcrush
britni b.
Martinsville , IN
I was sent samples of this shampoo a couple years ago and I completely fell in love. I've tried a couple varieties from the Whole Blends line and this is my favorite. It's gentle and leaves your hair clean without feeling stripped. It's moisturizing, lathers well and feels super moisturizing. Plus, it smells amazing! I would definitely recommend this to anyone with combination hair.
Angymer D.
Mississauga, ON
Works really good! I love the smell of coconut, What I like most about this product is that it does not leave my hair as hard as it has been with others that I have used before, leaving it super soft and with a delicious smell.
Whitney H.
Erwin, TN
Review for: Garnier® Whole Blends™ Coconut Water & Vanilla Milk Extracts Hydrating Shampoo 2-12.5 fl. oz. Bottles more...
These are wonderful. If you have dry hair these will definitely help put the moisture back in your dry locks. It really helps my overprocessed hair. I bounce back and forth between 3 of these different formulas and I've been using them for a year. Love love love them.
Olga B.
Tacoma, WA
moisturizing and basically does what it promises. Will totally buy it again. My hair is thick and wavy. After this shampoo it is shiny and looks healthy. My hair is also not colored, so just keep in mind that colored hair may react different to it.
Kimberly S.
Ojai, CA
The smell of this shampoo and conditioner is unbelievable. It lasts all day and takes you on a tropical vacation. They are extremely hydrating so not necessarily a good choice for oily scalps. I have repurchased for their low price and delicious scent.
Jazmin A.
I love This! I love how it makes my hair feel I love how it smells and my hair feels so moisturized and comfortable I really like this shampoo and I love coconut especially the smell of it and that it’s natural is definitely a thumbs up
Danielle E.
Pittsburgh, PA
While this is not my go-to shampoo and conditioner combo, for the cost, Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Water & Vanilla Milk Extracts Hydrating Shampoo is a good value. The best quality about it is that it smells good. It just did not have any big differentiating factors to set it apart from any other cheap shampoo.
Darby M.
Review for: Garnier Hair Care Whole Blends Hydrating Shampoo, Coconut Water and Vanilla Milk Extracts, 22 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 4) more...
When I first bought this shampoo I originally loved it because of how heavenly it smelled! It is such a great scent. Even though I love the way it leaves my hair smelling, I do not love how it makes my hair feel. This shampoo has a tendency to leave my hair feeling greasy and weighed down, whether I use the corresponding conditioner or not. Although I adore the scent, I'm not sure this is a product I'd reach for again for my hair type (wavy, not super thick, dry hair).
Tania N.
Does this shampoo actually work with hydrating hair?? If so, does it leave your hair oily or does it just hydrate it enough to look healthy?
Brianne W.
How does your hair feel after using this?
Julia P.
I love that I'm hearing how hydrating this stuff is but my only concern is, does it make your hair greasy or oily very quickly?
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Is this a light or strong scent?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
Is this good because I never tried it before