BY GARNIER

Generous rinse-out treatment deeply quenches & softens

Our deeply moisturizing yet light & silky formula blooms with a tropical fragrance of coconut water & vanilla milk, bringing to life our wholesome care that gives strands a deep dose of hydration without weighdown, for hair that is delectably soft with silky shine.

How to Use:

After shampooing with our Hydrating shampoo, apply a generous amount of treatment to hair. Gently work through hair, making sure to cover ends. Wait 3 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

Aqua / Water / Eau Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate Quaternium-87 Behentrimonium Chloride Stearyl Alcohol Amodimethicone Propylene Glycol Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Glycerin Trideceth-6 Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Sodium Hydroxide Vanilla Planifolia Extract / Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water Isopropyl Alcohol Hydroxypropyl Guar Citric Acid Potassium Sorbate Sodium Benzoate Phenoxyethanol Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride Cetrimonium Chloride Ci 42090 / Blue 1 Ci 60730 / Ext. Violet 2 Parfum / Fragrance Linalool Coumarin Limonene Citronellol Hexyl Cinnamal Benzyl Alcohol.

• Does this replace conditioner? Or do you have to use it a...1 Answers
  • Does this replace conditioner or get used WITH the condit...1 Answers
  • I have this product and I love it. But before I buy any m...2 Answers
Charee M.
This product appeared watery upon opening. When I started applying it I noticed it was thick which my hair likes however I had to apply a lot of product in order for it to give me slip as well as detangle my hair. I also noticed that when detangling my hair the product just sat on my hair. However, when I applied heat on it I actually sat under the heated dryer for 30 minutes which is my regular conditioning treatment instead of the recommended three. Upon rinsing it out I noticed my hair was more detangled upon rinsing the product out now then when I actually apply the product in my hair. I won't purchase this again.
Tara W.
YOU GUYS HAVE TO TRY THIS! It smells amazing and makes you hair so soft and full of life! It’s by far one of my favorite hair mask. It keeps your hair soft and smelling good for day!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Water & Vanilla Milk Extracts Hydrating Mask
Jas. J.
I tired this conditioner out & I actually liked it. My hair is so damaged because I’m always using heat, keratin with Dominican blow outs it’s the blow dryer then the hair dyer you sit under then you flat iron. After all of that for over 15+ years your hair won’t be as healthy as it should it will be a bit fried especially when trying to transition to curly hair. I wash my hair & put this in for literally 1-2 hours to deep condition and my hair comes out silky smooth! I love it & this was only $5-$6 from CVS! But I got it with a buy one get one so I paid $5-$6 for two. This product is great & inexpensive! I highly recommend!
Jada M.
I am obsessed with this product. It gives my hair a nice shine and its very moisturizing. I'm always left with nice juicy curls. I use this once a week because of my washing schedule. It's very effective and absolutely stands by the 3 minute mask mark. I recommend this for girls who need to control Friz
Kat A.
Los Angeles
I like this hair mask, but I honestly think it is just a slightly stronger conditioner. I didn't notice anything miraculous when using this hair mask, just somewhat softer hair than usual. I expected this to give my hair tons of moisture and smoothness without me having to put in any additional hair serums -- in the end, I still had to use my usual hair serum. I think I might try to leave it on longer than what the package says and see what happens. Despite all of this, I think it smells amazing!
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
This product gives me mixed feelings. I used it after i dyed my hair and it worked fine but after a couple weeks i go to use it again and it just feels like it's sitting on my hair rather than conditioning it like its supposed too
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
I use this along with my Garnier Whole Blends shampoo and conditioner! I will use this hair mask in place of a conditioner about once or twice a week, depending on how dry my hair feels! It works great and I found it at Harmon Beauty! If you leave it in for about 5 minutes and then wash it out, it leaves your hair feeling nourished and super soft!
Lacey N.
Vinegar bend , AL
I really loved this when I tried it. I’m just not crazy about the packaging. It seemed to be very affective. I had thick and long hair when I tried it. It was also dyed. It seemed to add a lot of moisture.
alyssa g.
Spring Hill
This product worked well for my hair. My hair is super curly and dry & this product helped me to be better able to brush my hair. It also mad emy hair feel super soft and smooth. I didn't use this product with the matching shampoo and conditioner though.
Cassandra G.
Honesdale , PA
This product is ok! The price is also alright. I don’t mind the product but I probably won’t buy it again as I don’t feel it was as hydrating as an olive oil or sheamoisture product. Maybe better for thinner to medium hair. My hair is very thick!
Leah C.
Louisville, KY
I've been thinking about trying this out. I have tried the avocado and shea butter mask, which I love, and the honey mask, which was so/so for me. I have thick somewhat dry and damaged hair. Do you think this mask would be a good fit?
Kirby M.
Eugene, OR
I have this product and I love it. But before I buy any more, can someone tell me if Garnier performs animal testing?
Hayleigh K.
Joliet, IL
Does this replace conditioner? Or do you have to use it after you condition your hair?
Rene B.
BETHPAGE, NY
How is this for fine hair? Does it dry it out? Leave it oily? I know it smells great.
Stephanie L.
Belton, TX
Does this dry your hair out if you use it to much?

Walmart