Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Water & Vanilla Milk Extracts Hydrating Mask

Generous rinse-out treatment deeply quenches & softens

Our deeply moisturizing yet light & silky formula blooms with a tropical fragrance of coconut water & vanilla milk, bringing to life our wholesome care that gives strands a deep dose of hydration without weighdown, for hair that is delectably soft with silky shine.

How to Use:

After shampooing with our Hydrating shampoo, apply a generous amount of treatment to hair. Gently work through hair, making sure to cover ends. Wait 3 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

Aqua / Water / Eau Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate Quaternium-87 Behentrimonium Chloride Stearyl Alcohol Amodimethicone Propylene Glycol Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Glycerin Trideceth-6 Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Sodium Hydroxide Vanilla Planifolia Extract / Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water Isopropyl Alcohol Hydroxypropyl Guar Citric Acid Potassium Sorbate Sodium Benzoate Phenoxyethanol Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride Cetrimonium Chloride Ci 42090 / Blue 1 Ci 60730 / Ext. Violet 2 Parfum / Fragrance Linalool Coumarin Limonene Citronellol Hexyl Cinnamal Benzyl Alcohol.

Does this replace conditioner? Or do you have to use it after you condition your hair?
How is this for fine hair? Does it dry it out? Leave it oily? I know it smells great.
Does this replace conditioner or get used WITH the conditioner afterwards? The bottle doesn't make that clear.
Start your review of Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Water & Vanilla Milk Extracts Hydrating Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Rio Grande Cy, TX
This product didn’t do much for my hair, my conditioner does the same or a better job. It smells nice but that is it.
Denton, TX
Purchased at: CVS
From time time when I do buy hair masks. I always pick this one. I like the scent and how leaves my hair super soft.
Columbia
I love this product. It keeps my hair nice and soft. My hair is usually always dry. I can't forget it smells amazing.
Wyandanch , NY
Great smell weightless leave your hair feeling smooth and clean coconut oil is always a great touch for natural curls
Denver, CO
Love it for the low price & the smell! It does the job! Love anything coconut! You'll be able to tell the difference.
Austin, TX
Great product, great value, affordable, you can buy them at any drug store and you will love them as much as I do.
Excellent for moisturizing curly hair with a great coconut scent. Very affordable, use weekly for healthy hair..
This smells amazing. Love the packaging, and my hair felt soft and wasn't greasy at all. It's priced great too.
Navarre , FL
This stuff is great! I have very dry hair and this helps it look soft and shiny. I use this as my conditioner.
Henderson, KY
This works so well and the scent is amazing! I use it once a week or so and it seems to last for a long time
Ask a question to the Influenster community...