BY GARNIER #34 in Conditioner

Hydrating conditioner quenches & softens
Our moisturizing yet refreshingly lightweight formula blooms with a tropical fragrance of coconut water & vanilla milk, bringing to life our wholesome care that quenches and softens de-hydrated hair.*

*When using the Garnier Whole Blends Hydrating system of shampoo & conditioner

Also available in 22 oz.

Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Behentrimonium Chloride Amodimethicone Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Potassium Hydroxide Glycerin Trideceth-6 Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Vanilla Planifolia Extract / Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water Isopropyl Alcohol Citric Acid Potassium Sorbate Sodium Benzoate Phenoxyethanol Cetrimonium Chloride Benzoic Acid Parfum / Fragrance Linalool Coumarin Limonene Citronellol Hexyl Cinnamal Benzyl Alcohol

Usage: After shampooing, apply a generous amount of conditioner to hair from root to tip. Gently work through hair, then rinse. For extra care, indulge in our Hydrating mask treatment.

Buy on Target*
Chelsea G.
This is currently in my shower right now and I absolutely love it. I’m kind of obsessed with shampoo and container and like to switch brands a lot. This is really helping with the dryness, split ends and damage I have going on with my hair right now. It also smells super good. My hair feels softer and smoother as a result of using this product. I definitely recommend.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Water & Vanilla Milk Extracts Hydrating conditioner is a really good drugstore hair product. If you use coupons, you can buy a bottle for $1 or less. They leave your hair silky, smooth, healthy and clean. The scent is incredible too!
Nicole W.
Stillwater, OK
I love pretty much everything Garnier sells. I've tried so many products and have yet to be disappointed. It helps quench my dry hair and the smell is phenomenal!! I color my hair at home and it is perfectly safe for color treated hair, It does not strip or bleed the color out. I purchased mine at Walmart of course the price was awesome compared to high end hair care.
Maya M.
North Adams, MA
This product is a great detangler and is very moisturizing. It smell great and hydrates my curls every time. It is thick and so a little goes a long way. It does slightly weigh my hair down but to avoid this i just use less. It also hydrates my ends amazingly. However it does slightly make my hair flaky if you use too much.
Alecia G.
Boise, ID
[product:garnier-whole-blends-coconut-water-&-vanilla-milk-extracts-hydrating-shampoo-12.5-fl.-oz.-bottle] was a great experience for my nose. As far as my hair is concerned it was a disaster. After just one week I had dry hair and split ends. I immediately quit using this product, cut my ends and returned to Renpure.
Maribel R.
Palmdale
If you love coconut, this you will love! It smoothies and set angles my hair after using shampoo and makes your hair smell oh so good! I have an oily scalp so this really helped me out! Satisfaction is amazing for this brand! Love me some Whole Blends 💙
Jeannie U.
Ohiopyle, PA
Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Water & Vanilla Milk Extracts Hydrating Conditioner, I used this conditioner along with the shampoo, the conditioner made my hair really soft and shiny, it left my hair with a nice tropical coconut smell. And it’s safe for colored hair, I was really satisfied with the product
Kat S.
Santee, CA
This stuff is awful. It doesn't do what claims to do. It makes your hair feel like straw and it's not hydrating. It also made a lot of my hair fall out after using it a few times. I lost the thickness in my hair and had to use a separate treatment to restore my hair back to normal
Hermaly C.
I’ll be giving the conditioner 3 out five. My reasoning is that, even tho I paired it with its shampoo, I feel that it since it’s a “conditioner” it should leave my hair even softer, but it actually doesn’t. I got a better result by using this brand’s shampoo and any regular ol’ conditioner.
Taylor G.
London, OH
This conditioner is nice if you are looking not to spend a bunch of money. I used this conditioner for some time. When I first started using it I loved it. But after a month or two I noticed that my hair was getting dry and would knot up from not enough moisture.
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
Does this work well for colored hair?
Taylor H.
Hertford, NC
I have been looking for a hydrating conditioner for my very dry hair. Is this a product worth trying?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Is this silicone free? Is this all natural?
Amber R.
Tampa, FL
I've been looking for something to help with my split ends, I keep heat off my hair it's just breakage at this point, can you feel an actual difference in your hair strength when using this?
Claudia B.
Las Vegas, NV
I have a very sensitive nose. How strong is the scent of this product? Thanks