BeautyHairHair ProductsGarnier

Hydrating 2-in-1 shampoo quenches & softens

Our all-in-one moisturizing formula blooms with a tropical fragrance of coconut water & vanilla milk, bringing to life our wholesome care that cleans, quenches and softens de-hydrated hair all in one step.

How to Use:

Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For extra care, indulge in our Hydrating mask treatment.

Aqua / Water / Eau Sodium Laureth Sulfate Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Cocamide Mea Glycol Distearate Sodium Chloride Ci 42090 / Blue 1 Ci 60730 / Ext. Violet 2 Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water Sodium Benzoate Sodium Hydroxide Ppg-5-ceteth-20 Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Salicylic Acid Dimethicone Limonene Fumaric Acid Linalool Benzyl Alcohol Vanilla Planifolia Extract / Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Parfum / Fragrance Carbomer Citric Acid Citronellol Potassium Sorbate Coumarin Hexyl Cinnamal Glycerin.

Est-ce que ce produit est efficace pour les cheveux endommagés ?
How does this compare to the coconut water shampoo? Looking for something a little more hydrating for the colder winter months...
Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Water & Vanilla Milk Extracts Hydrating 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner is this a good 2in1 shampoos conditioner? Does it leave hair soft? Detangle?
Start your review of Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Water & Vanilla Milk Extracts Hydrating 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Amber A.
Freeport, FL
Purchased at: Dollar General
I love the shampoo it alone makes my hair soft unlike other shampoos I've tried. It smells amazing. And its very affordable. I bought mine at the Dollar General for around $3.50 or so.
Min S.
Arlington, VA
Aazing product help me smooth out my hair a lot better cheap product affordable
Aazing product help me smooth out my hair a lot better cheap product affordable
L. Pretti S.
Washington, DC
Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Water & Vanilla Milk Extracts Hydrating 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by L. Pretti S.
Purchased at: Safeway
Garnier Whole Blends Coconut water and vanilla milk is the BOMB! When ever I find this and its on sale, I have to get it because its the best when it comes to me detangling and moisturizing my hair! And the conditioner it also amazing! Omgosh! Its a must have!
Laura F.
Dearborn, MI
Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Water & Vanilla Milk Extracts Hydrating 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Laura F.
I have tried almost every single type of the Whole Blends line. I am obsessed. I work as a promotional model & I represented them at Target a couple of years ago & I’ve been hooked ever since. So affordable, smells amazing & keeps my hair looking fabulous.
andrea E.
Currently using this, works well with my hair. It definitely has a great scent and texture
Hollie H.
Signal Mtn, TN
Love this stuff makes my hair so SOFT!!! I recommend it to anyone. It smells so good makes me want to eat it. I have combination hair and I can usually go a few days and not wash with a beautiful shine. Very satisfied!!!
Andrea M.
Norridge, IL
Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Water & Vanilla Milk Extracts Hydrating 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Andrea M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I am so happy to have tried this product thanks to @powerofreviews !! I was using a certain shampoo this past winter season and found that my hair was being damaged and my scalp was drying out. I immediately knew I needed something to help me. Garnier whole oatmeals based shampoos are going to be great for any type of hair and help heal and treat dry skin! I am very very happy that my hair smells so good!!! I love when shampoos and conditioners create an aroma after using them. I would highly recommend this product to anyone!!!!!! Right now it seems very affordable. I am hoping it stays this way. Under $4 is fantastic. I didn't have dandruff. I am not sure if it would help with that but I would imagine so. Worth a try! Smells Great! Garnier Gentle Shampoo Oat Delicacy
Kimberlee H.
Doral, FL
Huelen súper bien te hidratan el pelo y lo deja sedoso y manejable.. tienen un olor suave gracias a la combinación del coco con la vainilla
Mari B.
Brooklyn, NY
Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Water & Vanilla Milk Extracts Hydrating 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Mari B.
I'm so fascinated with Garnier Hair products that as soon as this product came to market I had to give it a try. I immediately purchased the coconut shampoo and the conditioner and also the Avocado Shampoo and Conditioner, they are AMAZING. These Garnier Whole Blends Shampoo & Conditioners target the troubled areas in the hair as it states. These products are natural and I totally love them. They make my hair feel amazingly Soft, Vibrate, Smooth, Smell really good and the results last quiet well.
jessica R.
Kissimmee, FL
Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Water & Vanilla Milk Extracts Hydrating 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by jessica R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Esta marca es distinguida por su gran amor y dedicación por los años no puedo creer que su aroma sea tan Rico y darle todo
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ann G.
Philadelphia, PA
il y a 2 ans
Yuberkis V. il y a un an
Actually, even if it is a 2 in 1 shampoo, it does not matter the brand, I use additional conditions to detangle my hair, since I am long and long