Skin CareFacial SkincareGarnier
Whole Blends Coconut Water & Vanilla Hydrating Mask (Pack of 4)

Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Water & Vanilla Hydrating Mask (Pack of 4)

Our deeply moisturizing yet light and silky hydrating hair mask blooms with a tropical fragrance of coconut water and vanilla milk, bringing to life our wholesome care that gives strands a deep dose of hydration without weighdown, for hair that is...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Water & Vanilla Hydrating Mask (Pack of 4)!
Port St John, FL
I felt as though if used it more often and had note of the product, I would be able to tell a true difference in my skin, the 4 help me hydrate my skin and made it feel healthier
This mask smells so good, leave a hydrated and fresh skin. I used it once a week and I have seen a process with hydration.
Rapporto qualità prezzo molto bello e buono, questo prodotto idrata a fondo la pelle a distanza di poche settimane dal primo utilizzo! Lo consiglio a chiunque sia in cerca di maschere viso economiche!

Looking for your answer?