Our hydrating, silicone-free formula blooms with the fresh, beachy fragrance of Coconut Water & Aloe Vera, bringing to life our wholesome, refreshing care for dry hair. When using the Garnier Whole Blends Refreshing system of shampoo & conditioner.

HOW TO USE
Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. Follow with our Refreshing conditioner.

INGREDIENTS:

INGREDIENTS: 1067916 PS1 AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, GLYCERIN, GLYCINE SOJA OIL/SOYBEAN OIL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, CETYL ESTERS, COCOS NUCIFERA FRUIT JUICE/COCONUT FRUIT JUICE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE, LIMONENE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, LINALOOL, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, COUMARIN. F.I.L.# D211794/1

does this keep your hair frizzy after using it? and does it have a good sweet smell or just normal ?
Start your review of Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Water And Aloe Vera Silicone Free Refreshing Shampoo!
Elk grove, CA
Well I liked the scent. Of course, I love anything coconut scented, something about that scent leaves me feeling like I've been at the beach for a week. As for anything else as far as this product is concerned, I wasn't that impressed. Following my first hair wash with Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Shampoo, I felt as if I needed to definitely repeat the process . Upon finishing washing my hair, I felt my hair seemed a bit dried out. I suppose that could be due to the fact that I needed to cleanse it twice, but my hair did not feel clean, I had no choice really.
Los Angeles,CA
Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Water And Aloe Vera Silicone Free Refreshing Shampoo uploaded by Machelle G.
love this shampoo Whole Blends refreshing coco aloe shampoo, is the best, I washed my hair and this refreshing shampoo lathers up very well and has a great scent of coconut water and aloe vera smelling nice. It really gets the hair clean and smelling great.Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Water And Aloe Vera Silicone Free Refreshing Shampoo
Charlotte , NC
Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Water And Aloe Vera Silicone Free Refreshing Shampoo uploaded by Cremes C.
Purchased at: Target
I really enjoyed using this shampoo. The scent is simply amazing! It didn't strip my hair and dry out my scalp, it hydrates my hair, and it truly does feel weightless. I love how well it lathers and "foams away the dirt and oil", yet still rinses away easily. I am also trying to be more conscientious about the chemicals that I bring into my home, so I love that this is paraben and silicone free.
Matteson, Illinois
Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Water And Aloe Vera Silicone Free Refreshing Shampoo uploaded by DeNaris M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this shampoo and conditioner! Whole Blends refreshing coco aloe shampoo, and Whole Blends refreshing coco and aloe conditioner is the business, I washed my hair and this refreshing shampoo lathers up very well and has and awesome scent of coconut water and aloe and the conditioner leaves it feeling soft and smelling nice. It really gets the hair clean and smelling great.
Grand Ledge, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this stuff. My hair feels amazing after using it the scent is really nice my hair feels light and bouncy and healthy. This in in combo with the conditioner is probably my favorite products to use. I would recommend this.i have thin,dry but curly hair and I feel like it did wonders for my curls.
Westminster, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Garnier Whole Blends shampoo is fantastic. I have very oily hair, and this shampoo helps dry my hair up! I noticed results in the first couple of days. I also love the scent of coconut water! With this shampoo, you do not have to use a lot to feel clean. I would recommend this to any friend or family member.
Crosby, TX
So I use this on my two boys! The love it and so do I! The smell is over the charts amazing. I have always been a fan of Garnier and I am so happy my children love it as much as I do! It lathers so well which means you can use less of it! I give it a 10 out of 10. Definitely buying more!
Greenville, SC
I’ve used Garnier Whole Blends for a few years and tried just about every set, and this falls as my second favorite. I can immediately feel a difference in my hair while washing it. It’s such a good smell and truly refreshed and hydrates the hair.
Dunlap, TN
I am so disappointed in this shampoo and conditioner set. I wanted it to work for my hair so badly! Other than smelling amazing it doesn't really feel all that great. I am having to use more of my leave in conditioner to compensate for this shampoo being so stripping... I mean, I'm gonna finish the bottle because I spend the money on the product BUT I won't buy it again and I don't recommend it.
Painesville, OH
Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Water And Aloe Vera Silicone Free Refreshing Shampoo uploaded by Ana R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Recently bought this shampoo I need something that wasn’t going to dry my hair completely . The smell is to die for you can actually smell the coconut but it doesn’t last that long . Definitely a shampoo I will continue to use 😊