Our hydrating, silicone-free formula blooms with the fresh, beachy fragrance of Coconut Water & Aloe Vera, bringing to life our wholesome, refreshing care for dry hair. When using the Garnier Whole Blends Refreshing system of shampoo & conditioner.

HOW TO USE
Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. Follow with our Refreshing conditioner.

INGREDIENTS:

INGREDIENTS: 1067916 PS1 AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, GLYCERIN, GLYCINE SOJA OIL/SOYBEAN OIL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, CETYL ESTERS, COCOS NUCIFERA FRUIT JUICE/COCONUT FRUIT JUICE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE, LIMONENE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, LINALOOL, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, COUMARIN. F.I.L.# D211794/1

does this keep your hair frizzy after using it? and does it have a good sweet smell or just normal ?
Start your review of Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Water And Aloe Vera Silicone Free Refreshing Shampoo!
Farmington, NM
This is so great shampoo. It left my hair feeling silky and smooth. The smell is amazing. I wish I could wash my hair every day because if I could, I would use this shampoo!
Peebles, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this product so so much! Honestly one of my favorite shampoo’s between the product smelling like I’ve bathed in coconut water that’s been blessed by the gods and aloe Vera adds just a touch of softness I need. Always buy again!
Sacramento , CA
Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Water And Aloe Vera Silicone Free Refreshing Shampoo uploaded by Heather H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Not a huge fan of this. I feel like it weighed my hair down, and made it feel greasy. My hair didn’t feel that soft or hydrated either. I wouldn’t repurchase this.
Sapulpa, OK
This particular product is amazing it also smells very amazing!! This product has a very nice long lasting scent!!I don't believe this product needs any improvements. It helps with my dry scalp I will definately be buying again!! And would recommend this product to anyone
Chillicothe, OH
Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Water And Aloe Vera Silicone Free Refreshing Shampoo uploaded by ‍Janae C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I just absolutely love this shampoo!!! 😍😍 I was using Pantene but I recently started using this Garnier whole blends!! It’s pretty amazing! It smells so good !! 😋 it just smells like so relaxing and gentle! It also has aloe Vera in it and it’s a lightweight moisturizer for you hair!!! ❤️👍😍👍 I do recommend this for anyone. You can buy it for all different types of hair. It has made my hair healthier and it seems like it’s growing faster!!
Porter , TX
Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Water And Aloe Vera Silicone Free Refreshing Shampoo uploaded by Janie T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m so happy I discovered this shampoo. I’m on my second bottle. It really help put shine back into my hair and left it hydrated. It smells absolutely wonderful. I love anything that smells like coconuts!
Union, NJ
I love trying out new shower products and I’ve been using garnier’s product for a long time. I love their shampoos. This one is really refreshing and smells reallt great. I love coconut products as well
Antelope, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite variety of the Garnier Whole Blends line. I use this shampoo to clarify my hair about once a week, since I use a lot of styling products that contain silicones. Since this shampoo is silicone free and has sulfates, it is great for clarifying purposes. Despite having sulfates in the formula, I find that this shampoo is not harsh or drying to my hair at all. The coconut water and aloe vera formula is lightweight, smells delicious, and provides weightless moisture to my clean locks.
Wakeman, OH
I love this shampoo! It smalls amazing and cleans my hair very well! It is not heavy and filmy. I have had that problem with shampoos as well as conditioners. It forms a very nice lather and rinses out very well. I like it as a set with the conditioner.
I honestly love this stuff. It's my first time buying anything outside my normal but this stuff makes my hair so nice and fluffy. I just wish it would stretch more in terms of getting all my hair since it's supper thick. But I would definitely recommend!