BY GARNIER #8 in Shampoo

Smoothing Shampoo Tames & Controls Frizzy Hair

Our Velvety Formula, Blooms With An Exotic Fragrance Of Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter, Bringing To Life Our Wholesome Care That Nourishes Hair And Tames Frizz & Flyaways.

How to Use:

Massage Into Wet Hair, Lather And Rinse Thoroughly. Follow With Our Smoothing Conditioner. For Extra Care, Discover Our Smoothing Leave-in Treatments.

Aqua / Water / Eau Sodium Laureth Sulfate Coco-betaine Peg-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate Cocamide Mipa Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Glycerin Amodimethicone Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Sodium Chloride Sodium Hydroxide Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter / Cocoa Seed Butter Propylene Glycol Citric Acid Laureth-5 Carboxylic Acid Polyquaternium-7 Hexylene Glycol Sodium Benzoate Salicylic Acid Ci 14700 / Red 4 Caramel Parfum / Fragrance Linalool Coumarin Limonene.

• Is that suits dry hair ?3 Answers
  • Thought I'd try something new for a change- I normally on...1 Answers
  • Is this good for thick dry hair? I need something to make...3 Answers
Tonya L.
Love the way this shampoo performs like keeping my hair from having all the hairs flying in all different direction. Plus the smell of coconut and cocoa butter can't hurt it either in love with those two together makes you feel like it's summer all year long. Plus when you can find it on sale buy two get one free it's time to stock up. You must try this shampoo I think you'll agree with me.
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
This is the best shampoo that I can say myself that I prefer to use and has the coconut oil and cocoa butter, that helps me keep the frizzies away, it’s one of the shampoos that really gets in and gets everything out and leaves your hair feeling really clean, it’s not one of these over smelly perfume me shampoos that you feel like don’t even really wash her hair, I highly recommend it
Jamie 💛.
San Bernrdno, CA
I LOVE THIS SHAMPOO. Everytime I use a shampoo I always have the first intention to put conditioner on because It drys out my hair and strips it (thats the whole point of it), It cleans my hair. It does clean my hair, but doesn't feel stripped. I most of the time don't use conditioner in my hair while using this shampoo. I have wavy/curly hair and it forms them perfectly, and it makes my hair shiny & soft. BUT, one thing it does not control frizz. I have FRIZZY hair due to my texture of my hair, and I have ton of volume and it comes along with frizz, and it doesn't control it. I have been wanting something for my frizzy mane and I don't want to use a lot of product in my hair, so I don't use other stuff besides this and my conditioner. But, I love this though!
Shyana L.
Jackson, MI
I didn't notice much of a difference after the first few tries,but after continuous uses of the products, I've noticed that not only was my hair frizz free, it was also so soft and smelled so good!The scent might be a bit overwhelming for those who has allergies to perfumes,etc. though.Overall,this has to be one of my favorite anti frizz shampoos!I use it with the matching conditioner and leave in conditioner.Since using them,my hair has never looked or felt better!
Ellyn H.
Unfortunately, I was not a fan of this shampoo. I thought I would love it, because I love Garnier products. This shampoo made my hair super tangly. It seemed like the shampoo didn't rinse out well - I had to rinse and rinse and rinse, and even then, it felt like there was a soapy residue. Maybe it was just my water, but I did not like this shampoo, sadly.
Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
I love this shampoo and conditioner when I’m not using my bed head tigi I am using this. It really does help with my frizzy hair and the price is perfect. It smells great and leaves my hair feeling so much lighter. The great scent that is in this shampoo stays in my hair for a while and leaves my hair smelling great and feeling so smooth all day. My hair has never been so much lighter and more shinier and softer.
Elizabeth N.
Gresham,OR
I loved this product at first I was skeptical that my hair would be more smooth and shiny but after trying it out for a week my hair felt amazing and I definitely saw a difference. I fell in love with the results that I keep purchasing this shampoo from this brand. The price for the shampoo and conditioner is a reasonable price and I will keep purchasing.
Margo B.
I am not a huge fan which stinks because I love this brand as a whole. But this particular conditioner/shampoo combination did not work well for my hair. Greasy and oily within half the day and I felt like I couldn’t get the conditioner rinsed. Maybe I needed a different shampoo for my hair type but I wasn’t impressed
patria v.
This review comes from someone with dry, frizzy, puffy, hair. My hair LOVES these product, the combination of coconut and shea butter, leave my hair smooth and minimum frizz. The smell is heaven on a bottle, i have use a bunch of brand trying to get rhis effect on my hair. R
This product does it.
v

Ashantee G.
Love at first wash.! I legit love this shampoo on my hair. A lot of things don’t work with my curl pattern but this right here HONEYYYY it’s GREAT! This and she’s moisture is the best thing I’ve used in my hair in a while outside of my Chi keratin treatment. I got it at Walmart for a low price.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Has anyone with really dry, frizzy hair noticed a difference after using this shampoo?
Brandi A.
Alto, MI
I have been trying out new shampoo and conditioners but haven't tried this one yet. My hair is very dry and I get split ends easily. Wondering if it would moisturize my hair but not weigh it down with oil?
Audra J.
Does this particular shampoo have the same conditioner to match it
Lorena B.
Burkburnett, TX
Does this product leave your hair oily or kind of crunchy?
Cheyene C.
Dayton, OH
Really wanting to try this!! Does it help with frizz and volume?