BY GARNIER #14 in Shampoo

Smoothing Shampoo Tames & Controls Frizzy Hair

Our Velvety Formula, Blooms With An Exotic Fragrance Of Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter, Bringing To Life Our Wholesome Care That Nourishes Hair And Tames Frizz & Flyaways.

How to Use:

Massage Into Wet Hair, Lather And Rinse Thoroughly. Follow With Our Smoothing Conditioner. For Extra Care, Discover Our Smoothing Leave-in Treatments.

Aqua / Water / Eau Sodium Laureth Sulfate Coco-betaine Peg-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate Cocamide Mipa Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Glycerin Amodimethicone Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Sodium Chloride Sodium Hydroxide Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter / Cocoa Seed Butter Propylene Glycol Citric Acid Laureth-5 Carboxylic Acid Polyquaternium-7 Hexylene Glycol Sodium Benzoate Salicylic Acid Ci 14700 / Red 4 Caramel Parfum / Fragrance Linalool Coumarin Limonene.

• Will this work on straight hair too?1 Answers
  • Is that suits dry hair ?3 Answers
  • Thought I'd try something new for a change- I normally on...1 Answers
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
This is the best shampoo that I can say myself that I prefer to use and has the coconut oil and cocoa butter, that helps me keep the frizzies away, it’s one of the shampoos that really gets in and gets everything out and leaves your hair feeling really clean, it’s not one of these over smelly perfume me shampoos that you feel like don’t even really wash her hair, I highly recommend it
Shyana L.
Jackson , MI
I didn't notice much of a difference after the first few tries,but after continuous uses of the products, I've noticed that not only was my hair frizz free, it was also so soft and smelled so good!The scent might be a bit overwhelming for those who has allergies to perfumes,etc. though.Overall,this has to be one of my favorite anti frizz shampoos!I use it with the matching conditioner and leave in conditioner.Since using them,my hair has never looked or felt better!
Kathy E.
Garland, TX
Absolutely the only shampoo and conditioner brand i use for my 5 yr olds hair and my self. We have curly hair and most shampoos really dry our hair and makes it super tangeled once it dries. It leaves my daughters hair looking beautiful and not only that but it feels so nutritious. My hair is bleached at the bottom so most products only help a little but this one works wonders on me! I love it. Been buying for a while and will not be changing products anytime soon. I use the whole coconut oil an cocoa line💜Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter Extracts Smoothing ShampooGarnier Whole Blends Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter Extracts Smoothing ConditionerGarnier Whole Blends Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter Extracts Smoothing Leave-In ConditionerGarnier Whole Blends Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter Extracts Smoothing Oil
Shellamae C.
Largo
I super love this shampoo! It smelled so good that even my husband loved to sniff my hair the whole day. It also makes my hair so smooth and straight even without combing my hair (Actually, I never comb my hair like literally no combing for how many years now coz my hair just straighten up by itself once it's dry and I never blow dry my hair too haha). And I got my  Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter Extracts Smoothing Shampoo  with a coupon so I saved a lot. I'm definitely gonna buy again soon and I can't wait to try the other Whole blend shampoos.  I love it!!!
Kayla S.
Clarksville, TN
This has become one of my favorite shampoos. My hair is naturally straight, thicker, and normal to oily. My hair also tends to adjust to a shampoo, and I'll have to switch products to keep the luster that the shampoo use to offer. That is not the case with this shampoo though. My hair continually stays shiny, healthy, soft, and smooth. This particular scent smells amazing and is my favorite.
Amanda F.
Zanesville , OH
I'm absolutely loving the Garnier Whole Blends line! I've tried Honey Treasures, Oatmeal Delicacy, and now Coconut! I love the way Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Oil shampoo and conditioner smells! It instantly makes you think of summer. It made my rough, easily tangled hair, feel so soft and smooth! It's a great affordable price for something that is of great quality! I would definitely recommend!
Karen B.
Falls City
I use this shampoo on the daily. I love love love it! I have dry, color treated hair with some more coarse areas that tend to frizz. This shampoo makes my hair soft and silky. It has a rich lather. It works into your hair and rinses well. It really feels high end which is rare for a drugstore brand and the scent is amazing. Will I keep buying it? You bet I will!
Ellyn H.
Unfortunately, I was not a fan of this shampoo. I thought I would love it, because I love Garnier products. This shampoo made my hair super tangly. It seemed like the shampoo didn't rinse out well - I had to rinse and rinse and rinse, and even then, it felt like there was a soapy residue. Maybe it was just my water, but I did not like this shampoo, sadly.
Margo B.
I am not a huge fan which stinks because I love this brand as a whole. But this particular conditioner/shampoo combination did not work well for my hair. Greasy and oily within half the day and I felt like I couldn’t get the conditioner rinsed. Maybe I needed a different shampoo for my hair type but I wasn’t impressed
patria v.
This review comes from someone with dry, frizzy, puffy, hair. My hair LOVES these product, the combination of coconut and shea butter, leave my hair smooth and minimum frizz. The smell is heaven on a bottle, i have use a bunch of brand trying to get rhis effect on my hair. R
This product does it.
v

Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Has anyone with really dry, frizzy hair noticed a difference after using this shampoo?
Brandi A.
Alto, MI
I have been trying out new shampoo and conditioners but haven't tried this one yet. My hair is very dry and I get split ends easily. Wondering if it would moisturize my hair but not weigh it down with oil?
Audra J.
Does this particular shampoo have the same conditioner to match it
RENELLE p.
Does it leave your hair greasy?
Lorena B.
Burkburnett, TX
Does this product leave your hair oily or kind of crunchy?

back