Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter Extracts Smoothing Leave-In Conditioner

BY GARNIER #5 in Leave-In Conditioner

Deeply nourishes to smooth & soften frizzy hair

Our luxurious and velvety, fast absorbing formula, blooms with an exotic fragrance of coconut oil & cocoa butter, bringing to life our wholesome care that intensely conditions hair and banishes frizz, adding luminescent shine & long-lasting smoothness.

How to Use:

Apply a quarter-size amount to damp or dry hair and distribute gently and evenly. Do not rinse. To indulge in our smoothing ritual, use after Smoothing shampoo and conditioner.

Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Amodimethicone Cetyl Esters Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Glycerin Trideceth-6 Behentrimonium Chloride Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter / Cocoa Seed Butter Isopropyl Alcohol Citric Acid Phenoxyethanol Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride Cetrimonium Chloride Ci 17200 / Red 33 Caramel Parfum / Fragrance Linalool Coumarin Limonene Citronellol.

• Does this help control frizz?6 Answers
  • How does this work compared to garnier marvelous oil for ...1 Answers
  • Ive been hearing about this new leave in conditioner and ...2 Answers
Vinati S.
Rego Park, NY

I had a chance to try Garnier Whole Blends Restoring Leave in Conditioner Maple Remedy. The bottle I received in the mail was full size, so I had an opportunity to try it a number of times. I have a layered bob, a couple of inches past my chin with medium volume. My concern with conditioners is always that they take away volume by weighing hair down. I was happy with the performance of this conditioner while not being head over heels in love with it. The first test before trying a product is always the smell.  I don't like cosmetic products to have smells associated with food so I was apprehensive about the maple scent. But I was pleasantly surprised. The maple scent is not overwhelming, and not syrupy at all. It's closer to a maple in the woods, with a floral, smoky creaminess. The scent is not very strong and not overwhelming once I've applied it. I also like that it is parable free, vegan formula.The feel of the conditioner is creamy, not greasy. It's not a spray on formula, so it's not runny. It squeezes out in a dollop. I take smaller than a dime size, applied right in the shower and not rinsed out. My hair is neither long nor thick so I haven't needed much. Then I dry my hair as usual, with a towel and followed by a heated brush. While I used this, I skipped any other styling products. After using this and drying my hair, my hair has a had full, fluffy swing.  The second day is smooth, but not as voluminous. I see a greasiness set in on about day 3, but not bad for a ponytail.  Day 4 is back to washing. This has been my routine in general,  so this conditioner is not heavier than usual. Overall, this was good everyday leave in conditioner. It felt light enough to not weigh hair down while smoothing it out. The scent was pleasant but not strong enough to interfere with my perfume.  I needed just a little, so I imagine this bottle will last a few monyhs, making it a good value for money. The only thing that would make me love this more, is if it had the citrus, fresh scent that usually appeals to me, but plenty of maple appreciating people will like it. And I can't fault the product on performance or store price.
Dyamond W.
Texas
Now certain products that garnier made I have not been a fan of. But honey they got this all the way right. This product is good, excuse me FANTASTIC for my mixed sons hair. I put this in his hair after I use the shampoo and conditioner (same kind with the coconut) it just tames is little curly mane. It worked so good on his hair I used it in my own and let’s just say I am now married to this product. This is a picture of his hair done after I used the coconut oil & cocoa butter shampoo conditioner leave in conditioner and the serum. No frizz or nothing.
Jessie R.
Ruffin
My hair is super processed, dry, damaged and just an all around mess lol if I don't use a deep conditioning product, pulling a brush through this mess is IMPOSSIBLE! I actually stumbled across this leave in by accident and boy am I glad I did. My hair is very thick and fairly long, one quarter sized blob of this stuff after I towel dry and that brush goes through like a hot knife through butter! The best part about it is, after it dries it doesn't leave your hair looking/feeling greasy or like you have gell in it. It leaves your hair looking healthy, silky smooth, and smelling sooo good!
Gladys L.
Bayonne
Everyone needs a good leave in conditioner in their life! This one is definitely one of the top runners! It smells like vacation and very tropical! It is a creamy consistancy but is thick enough to help keep in the moisture! But it does not weigh your hair down at all! This product is easy to find at any convenient store, such as Walmart or Walgreens. It is also very afforadable and is great when paired with the shampoo and conditioner!! What I like even most, it is free of parabens!!
Lydda L.
Miami Beach
Love the leave in conditioners from Garnier. They smell fantastic (a bit strong but I love it)! They do not weigh down my hair at all and definitely helps with frizz. I have wavy hair and this helps keep my locks defined, bouncy, frizz free and hydrated. Definitely highly recommend. I live in humid Miami and spend lots of time in the sun so this product is a must. It’s also unbeatable at such a great price.
Christina D.
Plano, TX
Currently what I'm using right now. I think that you get a lot for the price which is very nice I tend to go through oils very quickly and this has lasted me a lot longer than any of the oils that I use. I have semi thick curly hair and this really adds moisture to my curls without leaving them crunchy, goopy, or sticky. This has a very nice summary Coco smell.
Shea H.
Canton, GA
A friend recommended this to me to control my frizz. I loved it. Now it’s one of my go to products. For $6 you can’t beat the price. It’s great for every day use and helps to keep my curls moisturized. You can pick this up at most drugstores.
Adam F.
mount vernon, OH
I have no complaints about this product.

It did its job wonderfully and I continue to use it!

Awesome scent, the price is not bad, and it was essential for taking care of my hair!

Get it, use it, love it, repeat.
Mel M.
Brockton, MA
I bought this at my local Stop and Shop. I have thick, curly, long, and colored/damaged hair. Frizz is a constant battle no matter the weather or time of day. I decided to give this product a try. I started with a week trial run. I found it to be on the lighter side of weight. The smell of it is just amazing! It doesn’t leave a over powering smell in my hair like some leaves do. I also noticed that it once applied it won’t leave any flakes behind from product build up. All of which are a high positive note! The only reason I didn’t give the product 5 stars is due to the fact that it has been a month of usage but Frizz is still a battle. It did reduce it but it doesn’t take it.
Ambria F.
Pavo
Love the smell for one. When it comes to my leave -in conditioner that’s a big part for me. Think about it like this — when you put something in your hair then the smell is gone later it’s like the condition slipped out, and is no longer helping your hair. With this I feel as if its stay there until I’m ready for it to come out.
valerie h.
Homestead, PA
Does this help control frizz?
Joanne H.
This made my hair incredibly heavy and it felt like it did the exact opposite of what it's supposed to... Did this happen for anyone else?
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
Does this work well with someone who has oily hair? I've noticed some leave ins makes my hair greasier.
Orietta A.
Doral, FL
Can i use it on curly hair?
Melissa W.
I've been searching for a product that contains coconut oil in the ingredients. I'm not sure if this one is that good! I live in a high humidity place, I have very long hair... so my hair is always in need of something to just tame it down without the frizziness! Has anyone had good results from this product? Anything noticeable?

back