BY GARNIER #5 in Conditioner

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Smoothing conditioner tames & controls frizzy hair

Our velvety formula, blooms with an exotic fragrance of coconut oil & cocoa butter, bringing to life our wholesome care that nourishes hair and tames frizz & flyaways.

Also available in 22 oz.

How to Use:

After shampooing, apply a generous amount of conditioner to hair from root to tip. Gently work through hair, then rinse. For extra care, discover our Smoothing leave-in treatments.

Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Behentrimonium Chloride Amodimethicone Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Potassium Hydroxide Glycerin Trideceth-6 Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter / Cocoa Seed Butter Isopropyl Alcohol Citric Acid Phenoxyethanol Cetrimonium Chloride Benzoic Acid Ci 17200 / Red 33 Caramel Parfum / Fragrance Linalool Coumarin Limonene

• will this smooth and defrizz medium-thick frizzy hair?3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this line? Where can you usually find or...2 Answers
  • I am looking for a drug store conditioner, that has salon...1 Answers
alyssa p.
Albuquerque, NM
Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter Extracts Smoothing Conditioner This smoothing conditioner smells so scrumptious and edible I wish I could eat it. It doesn't leave my hair dry and It always leaves iT smooth. it does smell very natural and it's paraben free. the word paraben scares me it sounds like a diseased microb or micro organism xD coconut loves my hair . thank you Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter Extracts Smoothing Conditioner Oh and packaging is nice love the coconuty color .
Dyamond W.
Texas
Now I love this conditioner for my hair as well as my wigs because it leaves the hair so moisturized. It doesn’t strip my hair if it’s texture. The consistency of this product is very thick, oily, and creamy. It has a coconut scent that is not to powerful and it doesn’t leave my scalp feeling dry. I love this conditioner and I highly recommend this product for natural 4c hair and curly frizzy hair.
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
I love this product, there’s several different scents to choose from, and it for different degrees of hair, It smells beautiful, but I realize that after I’ve done washed my hair and conditioned it I don’t have to put something else in it before I blow dry it in order for my hair to come out looking smooth and shiny I have to take care and if I usually don’t put something else in it to smooth out my hair before I blow dry it comes out very frizzy, not anymore highly recommend it
Gladys L.
Bayonne
I love this conditioner! First, it smells like a tropical island on vacation! It smells amazing and leaves your hair smelling good all day! It is color safe, and does not strip your hair of natural oils! It has amazing slip and helps detangle your hair with ease, without causing breakage and fallout. It is very affordable and you can find it any almost any drug store or Walmart or target. I love products that are easy to find and that are easy on the pockets. This conditioner can be used on any hair texture and is an overall great conditioner!
Chelsea G.
I bought this conditioner to treat my dry hair this past winter and it definitely worked for me. It has a really nice scent that’s almost a little musky combined with coconut. While it absolutely made a difference it weighed my hair down a little bit and actually made my hair oily. I only use it when my hair is super dry now and not as an every day conditioner.
Karen B.
Falls City
I use this conditioner in conjunction with it's coordinating shampoo. I have dry, color treated, naturally wavy/curly hair with some areas that are kind of coarse. This conditioner is awesome. It doesn't weigh my hair down. It moisturizes and smooths it just as well as any high end conditioner I've tried. I really do recommend it! As a matter of fact, I am almost out so I need to go grab some more! Oh, and the scent is amazing!
Lisa S.
Redding, CA
I love this Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter Extracts Smoothing Conditioner it leaves my hair feeling soft and whiney and well moisturized. And leaves the scent in my hair til the next time I wash. ❤❤I absloutley love I use the whole coconut oil and cocoa butter set.
Brandi S.
This conditioner is liquid gold in a bottle!! I love the way it smells and the amount of skip it has is absolutely incredible.It’s very affordable and doesn’t strip my hair of moisture or shine. I highly recommend this conditioner for my natural haired ladies because it’s hard to come by a conditioner that can get through all the kinks and curls we have!
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
This conditioner was good, but nothing special. I like a lot of moisture from conditioner, but this seemed to make my hair greasy even if I only used a little. This isn’t usually a problem I have because my hair is so thick and curly.I prefer the Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Conditioner.
Amanda J.
I love anything infused with coconut oil! This is no exception! It smells amazing and leaves my hair silky smooth! The smell lasted a long time on my hair! It helped tame my frizz and flyaways! My hair has never looked better! For a drug store product with salon quality results, this is the product for you!
Eliza S.
Manhattan, KS
I have super curly/kinky hair that's super thick. Is this a good moisturizing conditioner??
brooke c.
Imperial, MO
will this smooth and defrizz medium-thick frizzy hair?
Nikki L.
Has anyone tried this line? Where can you usually find or buy them? How is it compared to the other natural brands? Is it sulfate and paraben free? Is it all natural?
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
How long does the aroma last in the hair? a day or three days
Priyanka S.