BY GARNIER

Smoothing conditioner tames & controls frizzy hair

Our velvety formula, blooms with an exotic fragrance of coconut oil & cocoa butter, bringing to life our wholesome care that nourishes hair and tames frizz & flyaways.

Also available in 22 oz.

How to Use:

After shampooing, apply a generous amount of conditioner to hair from root to tip. Gently work through hair, then rinse. For extra care, discover our Smoothing leave-in treatments.

Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Behentrimonium Chloride Amodimethicone Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Potassium Hydroxide Glycerin Trideceth-6 Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter / Cocoa Seed Butter Isopropyl Alcohol Citric Acid Phenoxyethanol Cetrimonium Chloride Benzoic Acid Ci 17200 / Red 33 Caramel Parfum / Fragrance Linalool Coumarin Limonene

alyssa p.
Albuquerque, NM
Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter Extracts Smoothing Conditioner This smoothing conditioner smells so scrumptious and edible I wish I could eat it. It doesn't leave my hair dry and It always leaves iT smooth. it does smell very natural and it's paraben free. the word paraben scares me it sounds like a diseased microb or micro organism xD coconut loves my hair . thank you Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter Extracts Smoothing Conditioner Oh and packaging is nice love the coconuty color .
Melissa R.
Fullerton, CA
LOVE!!! Leaves my hair so soft and silky. I have heavy, thick and frizzy hair naturally. This conditioner is my saving grace. Smells good, nice thick product and doesn’t require a lot. I have long hair and use about a quarter size amount. I don’t like using this with smoothing shampoo as it makes my hair too limp.
Dyamond W.
Texas
Now I love this conditioner for my hair as well as my wigs because it leaves the hair so moisturized. It doesn’t strip my hair if it’s texture. The consistency of this product is very thick, oily, and creamy. It has a coconut scent that is not to powerful and it doesn’t leave my scalp feeling dry. I love this conditioner and I highly recommend this product for natural 4c hair and curly frizzy hair.
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
I love this product, there’s several different scents to choose from, and it for different degrees of hair, It smells beautiful, but I realize that after I’ve done washed my hair and conditioned it I don’t have to put something else in it before I blow dry it in order for my hair to come out looking smooth and shiny I have to take care and if I usually don’t put something else in it to smooth out my hair before I blow dry it comes out very frizzy, not anymore highly recommend it
Gladys L.
Bayonne, NJ
I love this conditioner! First, it smells like a tropical island on vacation! It smells amazing and leaves your hair smelling good all day! It is color safe, and does not strip your hair of natural oils! It has amazing slip and helps detangle your hair with ease, without causing breakage and fallout. It is very affordable and you can find it any almost any drug store or Walmart or target. I love products that are easy to find and that are easy on the pockets. This conditioner can be used on any hair texture and is an overall great conditioner!
Alejandra A.
Miami
Me encanta! Me encanta la línea de garnier, ya anteriormente había usando un acondicionador de garnier, pero este es especial para el frizz y me encanta el resultado que deja en mi cabello, suave, sedoso y manejable.
Selena W.
This conditioner is great for a brand you can pick up at the grocery store. Leaves your hair feeling super hydrated and the smell is nice and not super overwhelming. I love how it’s made with coconut oil as well.
Erin M.
Melbourne, FL
Purchased at: CVS
I really like this conditioner! It works very well and smells delicious. It’s super easy to use just like others and makes my hair silky smooth. I would definitely recommend to anyone!
Gloria R.
N Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
This conditioner smells great and works well but it weighed my curls down a little bit and did make my hair more oily so I HAD to wash every other day but it’s so good for frizz
Brenda M.
Lakeland
Purchased at: Walmart
This smells so good, like coconut! It helped with the frizz, but I felt like I still had a lot of volume. I am working with my hair girl to find something that works. I will probably buy this again just because I like the smell!
Eliza S.
Manhattan, KS
I have super curly/kinky hair that's super thick. Is this a good moisturizing conditioner??
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
How long does the aroma last in the hair? a day or three days
brooke c.
Imperial, MO
will this smooth and defrizz medium-thick frizzy hair?
Priyanka S.
Is this silicone free?
Valentina F.
cali
Este producto si te deja el cabello suave?

Amazon