Garnier Whole Blends Chamomile Flower & Honey Extracts Illuminating Shampoo uploaded by Youssra B.Garnier Whole Blends Chamomile Flower & Honey Extracts Illuminating Shampoo uploaded by Jennifer T.

BY GARNIER

Illuminating shampoo balances, brightens, and softens

Our luminous, silky shampoo formula blooms with a fresh, floral scent of chamomile flower & sweet honey, bringing to life our wholesome care that illuminates dull hair, exclusively at Walmart.

Results:

With every wash, reveal radiant hair that is shiny and nourished without heavy weigh-down.

How to Use:

Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly.  Follow with our Illuminating conditioner.

Aqua / Water / Eau Sodium Laureth Sulfate Coco-betaine Glycerin Sodium Chloride Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract / Matricaria Flower Extract Cocamide Mipa Sodium Benzoate Sodium Acetate Sodium Hydroxide Polyquaternium-10 Salicylic Acid Mel / Honey / Miel Maltodextrin Linalool Benzyl Alcohol Isopropyl Alcohol Caramel Citric Acid Hexylene Glycol Hexyl Cinnamal Parfum / Fragrance F.I.L. D207635/1

Latisha M.
Corona, CA
Oh my gosh this shampoo smells so good and is so soothing with the chamomile. Leaves my hair feeling soft and not weighted down and always smells amazing after a use.
Cassie C.
so far this is my holy grail of shampoo and conditioners. this lathers nicely. it helps to make hair shiny. i have very thin blonde hair and this is not too heavy and cleans very well. it doesn’t not make my hair greasy within a day. it has a nice lather and also makes my hair smell really nice.
Guisell A.
East Elmhurst, NY
I like the smell and how it feels. It leaves my hair soft and untangled. I love how the smell stays in my hair for quite some time.
Jennifer T.
I just finished using this shampoo and it smells really good. It cleans my hair and keeps it smelling good all day. It is awesome!
Diana I.
bremerton
It smells great, leaves hair soft and moisturized. Also noticed it does leave natural highlights in your hair after a couple uses.
Alyson H.
Elizabethtown, KY
Great product love the smell and the way it makes my hair feel smooth and soft. The price is little pricey but will worth it.
megan t.
new york
leaves my hair super smooth and healthy lookin. the smell was great and i always got compliments. most likely my favorite.
Eileen D.
I Love this product , it is so soft and creamy , you will not be disappointed if you buy this product you will love it
Karina V.
Pacoima
Didn’t make to much of a difference with softness, dried my hair a little. But it does smell really great.
Riv D.
Woodmere
Great smell. I love the natural ingredients. Makes my hair smooth, would recommend this product