Garnier Whole Blends Care Cream Honey Treasures Hair Mask uploaded by Ashante E.

BY GARNIER

Nourishes and Renews

Our creamy, lush formula, blooms with a delicious fragrance of royal jelly, honey & propolis, bringing to life our wholesome care that nourishes and renews dry hair.

Results:

Reveal hair that is softened, supple and conditioned

How to Use:

After shampooing, apply to hair and gently work through from root to tip. Wait 3 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

1100861 G Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Behentrimonium Chloride Glycerin Cetyl Esters Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Alcohol Dodecene Phenoxyethanol Mel / Honey / Miel Chlorhexidine Digluconate Poloxamer 407 Limonene Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate Isopropyl Myristate Isopropyl Alcohol Isostearyl Alcohol 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol Propolis Extract Bht Citric Acid Lauryl Peg/Ppg-18/18 Methicone Coumarin Royal Jelly Parfum / Fragrance F.I.L. #d212212/1

Kelsey L.
Benton
I really like how this made my hair feel. My hair feels really moisturized, smooth, sleek, and hydrated. I really like the honey since it's really soft but yet good. I would buy this again the only thing I don't like about it is the packaging it's really hard to open up in the shower with wet hands.
Courtney H.
Dracut
I went to Walmart a couple weeks ago and decided to try this sample hair mask. I’ve dyed my hair a lot and took a break to repair it a bit. After using my hair mask I immediately started seeing and feeling a difference. The ends of my hair feel so soft and healthy. I’ll defiantly be buying this product again!
Kaylee A.
Skiatook, OK
Open this before you get in the shower. It is almost impossible to open and I was forced to get out and find a way to open it. It smells amazing. If you have longer hair, I would get 2 packages. I barely had enough to cover my head. It feels nice. I don't think it is spectacular and made my hair feel any different, but it is a fun thing to try.
Autumn D.
Grand Blanc
I love this conditioner, every time i use it it make my hair feel better than it ever has. There is not anything about it that i do not like.
Sophie P.
Gorton, Manchester
Having tried the rest of the Strength Restorer range, I was excited to get my hands on this new Honey Mask! As with the rest of the range, the scent is of honey but it's not overpowering at all and leaves a lovely subtle smell to your hair! The mask comes in a generously sized pot which is easy to dip your hand in and take out as much or as little as you want depending on how deep a treatment you want to give your hair! I usually take a fairly generous amount and put through my ends, leaving for five minutes before rinsing and washing. This leaves my hair nice and hydrated through the ends where it usually look a little frazzled due to me over straightening