BY GARNIER

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Smoothes and Conditions

Our Care Cream hair mask blooms with an exotic fragrance of coocnut oil & cocoa butter, bringing to life our wholesome care that nourishes hair for softness.

Ingredients: 1051679 Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Quaternium-87 Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale Behentrimonium Chloride Cetyl Esters Glycerin Ci 17200 / Red 33 Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil Hydroxyethylcellulose Hydroxycitronellal Phenoxyethanol Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter / Cocoa Seed Butter Benzyl Salicylate Benzyl Alcohol Linalool Propylene Glycol Isopropyl Alcohol Caprylyl Glycol Caramel Citric Acid Coumarin Hexyl Cinnamal Parfum / Fragrance F.i.l. #d211010/1

Usage: After shampooing, apply to hair and gently work through from root to tip. Wait 3 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

Review (1)
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I was given this product to do a review from BzzAgent. I love how this product made my hair smell like. It has made the ends feel silky smooth but the top of the head is gritty. I'm not sure I would buy the full-size product. I'm just not sure that I would.