BY GARNIER #82 in Shampoo

Nourishing Shampoo Deeply Replenishes & Restores

Our Creamy, Moisturizing Formula Blooms With A Comforting Fragrance Of Avocado Oil And Shea Butter, Bringing To Life Our Wholesome Care That Rejuvenates Dried Out Hair.

How to Use:

Massage Into Wet Hair, Lather And Rinse Thoroughly. Follow With Our Nourishing Conditioner. For Extra Care, Indulge In Our Nourishing Mask Treatment.

Aqua / Water / Eau Sodium Laureth Sulfate Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Cocamide Mea Glycol Distearate Sodium Chloride Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter Ppg-5-ceteth-20 Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Fumaric Acid Carbomer Glycerin Dimethicone Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Sodium Hydroxide Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract / Rosemary Leaf Extract Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride Citric Acid Persea Gratissima Oil / Avocado Oil Tocopherol Sodium Benzoate Salicylic Acid Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Parfum / Fragrance Linalool Butylphenyl Methylpropional Hexyl Cinnamal Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate.

• Hello could someone give a link for garnier ultimate blen...1 Answers
  • So I'm looking to change shampoos since my current natura...1 Answers
  • Does this create a lot of product build up?2 Answers
Amy H.
Clarksburg
This is a great, moisturizing shampoo. I use it with the conditioner. My hair has been super dry because of pregnancy. This shampoo helps to make my hair softer and helps to eliminate frizz. I like that the formula contains more natural ingredients, which I believe is better for your hair in general. Garnier Whole Blends Avocado Oil & Shea Butter Extracts Nourishing Shampoo
Monica C.
Fresno
So my hair is curly and always frizzy and I decided to try this just because it had an avocado on it honestly. It was cheap as well. But man it works so good for me. Tames my hair. It's not frizzy anymore. I dont even have to put gel in my hair I get out the shower comb it and let it air dry and it looks prettier than before
Alison S.
Bethlehem, PA
This shampoo has a great scent and a good consistency. It was very effective at moisture but it can make my hair feel a bit greasy and not always clean. I didn’t rebuy this particular variety, but went to try other whole blends with better success. This shampoo is probably better suited to those with severe damage.
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
Love the way this smells . Very creamy , it leathers well in hair. After using this it has made my hair so soft and detangle I dont use any conditioner when I use this it makes my hair soft ,just by itself . It is easier to manage as well .
JaAnai O.
Fayetteville
This shampoo is a lifesaver! It always leaves my hair feeling soft and cleanses the follicles to the max. It smells great and goes a long way. I don’t have much hair but even just using a small amount gets the job done!
Marie S.
USAFA
THIS STUFF IS THE BOMB!!!!! Like give this hair shampoo (and his friend conditioner) a Grammy because this hair shampoo and conditioner makes my hair sooo soft and it smells sooooo good. Sorry dove. No grammy for you.
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
This stuff works great!!!! I started using this product two week ago and I noticed a huge change in my hair in only a few days. My hair has never felt so moisturized and looked so shinny. The avocado oil in this shampoo and conditioner leaves my hair looking shinny and new all day long.
Rebecca A.
Madill, OK
I have dyed my hair multiple times and I can see how much this shampoo has helped me. Smells amazing and leaves a beautiful shine. Has avocado in it which is very good I’m very satisfied with how much my hair has grown I really recommend this product.
Karla R.
Washington, DC
Garnier Whole Blends Avocado Oil & Shea Butter Extracts Nourishing Shampoo plus the conditioner equals soft healthy looking hair! I wanted hair products that contained avocados. I came across these products and I am so happy I found them! They do the job and my hair appreciates it!
Jamie M.
Tallmadge, OH
I love this shampoo! This is the first one I've tried in Garnier's "naturals" line; it lathers really well so you don't need a whole lot, and it smells great too! It leaves your hair soft and doesn't dry it out too much. I'm excited to try some of the other shampoos and conditioners from this line once my bottle runs out.
Kimesha D.
How long did it take for you to notice that your hair was healthier with this shampoo?
Kylie Q.
Arnaudville, LA
I have naturally curly, dry hair. How well does this work to tame my hair type?
Deyaniry M.
Orlando, FL
I will love to try this product, is thit as good as it claim on the advertising?
Amy A.
Does this smell good? Is the smell strong?
Alehna M.
Camden, NY
Does this create a lot of product build up?