BY GARNIER #27 in Shampoo

Nourishing Shampoo Deeply Replenishes & Restores

Our Creamy, Moisturizing Formula Blooms With A Comforting Fragrance Of Avocado Oil And Shea Butter, Bringing To Life Our Wholesome Care That Rejuvenates Dried Out Hair.

How to Use:

Massage Into Wet Hair, Lather And Rinse Thoroughly. Follow With Our Nourishing Conditioner. For Extra Care, Indulge In Our Nourishing Mask Treatment.

Aqua / Water / Eau Sodium Laureth Sulfate Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Cocamide Mea Glycol Distearate Sodium Chloride Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter Ppg-5-ceteth-20 Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Fumaric Acid Carbomer Glycerin Dimethicone Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Sodium Hydroxide Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract / Rosemary Leaf Extract Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride Citric Acid Persea Gratissima Oil / Avocado Oil Tocopherol Sodium Benzoate Salicylic Acid Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Parfum / Fragrance Linalool Butylphenyl Methylpropional Hexyl Cinnamal Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate.

• Hello could someone give a link for garnier ultimate blen...1 Answers
  • So I'm looking to change shampoos since my current natura...1 Answers
  • Does this create a lot of product build up?2 Answers
Megan M.
USA
The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best
Monica C.
Fresno, CA
So my hair is curly and always frizzy and I decided to try this just because it had an avocado on it honestly. It was cheap as well. But man it works so good for me. Tames my hair. It's not frizzy anymore. I dont even have to put gel in my hair I get out the shower comb it and let it air dry and it looks prettier than before
Alison S.
Bethlehem, PA
This shampoo has a great scent and a good consistency. It was very effective at moisture but it can make my hair feel a bit greasy and not always clean. I didn’t rebuy this particular variety, but went to try other whole blends with better success. This shampoo is probably better suited to those with severe damage.
JaAnai O.
Fayetteville, NC
This shampoo is a lifesaver! It always leaves my hair feeling soft and cleanses the follicles to the max. It smells great and goes a long way. I don’t have much hair but even just using a small amount gets the job done!
Chanel R.
I got this shampoo to try it out because I smelled t and it smelled so good. My hair is 3b/3c texture on curls and must I say this is pretty good. I usullay use carols daughter or Shea moisture products or Aussie but this will be my next go to hair shampoo. Love it.
Jessica T.
MOJAVE
I personally don't think this smell is yhe greatest. It's pretty natural and works well, but the smell was difficult to get over. I'm not sure exactly what the problem is with the smell to me, but there is definitely a problem. Otherwise, it's great!
jacine a.
this shampoo smells sooooo good. it really makes my hair soft and helps my hair keep the waves! it moisturizes my hair along with my scalp. it makes my hair feel clean and not stripped. i've bought this product time and time again.
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Big fan of this avocado oil shampoo. Smells good. Leaves my hair soft and still smells good throughout the day. I love garnier whole blends. Definitely recommend.
Phederine L.
STAMFORD, CT
I love this product. It’s thick and creamy, kind of the consistency of conditioner. It smells good and it suds up well and lathers up nicely. I would recommend this to other people. It does not dry out my hair
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
This stuff works great!!!! I started using this product two week ago and I noticed a huge change in my hair in only a few days. My hair has never felt so moisturized and looked so shinny. The avocado oil in this shampoo and conditioner leaves my hair looking shinny and new all day long.
Kimesha D.
How long did it take for you to notice that your hair was healthier with this shampoo?
Kylie Q.
Arnaudville, LA
I have naturally curly, dry hair. How well does this work to tame my hair type?
Deyaniry M.
Orlando, FL
I will love to try this product, is thit as good as it claim on the advertising?
Jocelyn P.
Quispamsis, NB
Does this shampoo make your hair look greasy?
Amy A.
Does this smell good? Is the smell strong?

back