BY GARNIER #35 in Hair Masks

Generous Rinse-out Treatment Deeply Restores To Rejuvenate Hair’s Suppleness

Our Luscious And Rich Creamy Formula Blooms With A Comforting Fragrance Of Avocado Oil And Shea Butter, Bringing To Life Our Wholesome Care That Deeply Replenishes Hair With Healthy, Supple Bounce And Shine.*

When Using The Garnier Whole Blends Nourishing System Of Shampoo & Treatment.

How to Use:

After Shampooing With Our Nourishing Shampoo, Apply A Generous Amount Of Treatment To Hair. Gently Work Through Hair, Making Sure To Cover Ends. Wait 3 Minutes, Then Rinse Thoroughly.

Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Behentrimonium Chloride Amodimethicone Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla Cetyl Esters Glycerin Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Trideceth-6 Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract / Rosemary Leaf Extract Isopropyl Alcohol Hydroxypropyl Guar Citric Acid Persea Gratissima Oil / Avocado Oil Tocopherol Phenoxyethanol Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride Cetrimonium Chloride Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Parfum / Fragrance Linalool Butylphenyl Methylpropional Hexyl Cinnamal Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate

• Do you think that mask would suit my fine hair, that's re...2 Answers
  • What is the difference between a hair mask and conditioner 2 Answers
  • I been wanting to try this product but wanted to know if...2 Answers
Leah T.
Gainesville , FL
I just picked up this product last week because I found it on sale at Walmart for $3.30 and I was running out of my other hair masks. I’ve only used this product once so far, but I absolutely love it! I left it on for 20 something minutes and put my hair up in a loose bun while I waited. Just after that one use, I can tell a major difference in my hair. Lately it had been straighter or wavy towards the roots and then the bottom would curl, but after using this mask my hair was full of curls and volume and looked better than it has in a while. I’m so impressed and will be buying more of these products.
nelly m.
loved it, it left my hair so soft after the damage of hair coloring. The smell is so delicious and leaves the hair so smooth, silky, and soft. The packing is nice and simple. My brunette hair is wavy and color treated. I would buy again great find.
Zerlaine P.
Davie , FL
AMAZING!!!!! love this conditioner, it made such a difference after the 1st application. my hair was so soft and silky and it helped so much with these high humidity days we are having. fast shipping and a very helpful follow up e-mail. A+++!!
Sarah H.
Tunis Lac 2, TN
dry hair all you need is this product a very creamy and rich with avocado oil and shea butter , i apply it in 10 min then i wash all . a very good finish . healthy and shine , natural blend and deep nourishing . i this that with be super extra with all gamme .
Brittany B.
I love this. Make your hair feel so smooth and soft. Doesn’t leave it oily. I got brown hair and it make it look more healthy. I would buy this again. And I brought it at Walmart. It last long as will.
Yasmine F.
I really enjoy using this mask. My hair is extremely dry, course, and curly and I tend to straighten it daily. During my wash days I use this hair mask and it brings the bounce to my curls and restores its moisture.
Nelly C.
Woo-hoo, it's here! My latest campaign from BzzAgent was testing out the Garnier Whole Blends Nourishing Mask with Avocado Oil & Shea Butter extracts.
I have straight hair but it tangles so easily. If I don't use certain shampoo and conditioner, then I end up ripping my hair out every time I try to brush it. It's also dry and lifeless with oily roots and dry ends. However, my hair went through a miraculous transformation after using this nourishing mask.
The combination of the avocado oil and the Shea butter extracts give it a tropical and exotic scent that is to die for. First it made my hair so manageable because the formula is made to rejuvenate the dry strands and bring it back to life. One stroke and I am able to brush my wet hair from scalp to end. It also gave my hair such a healthy shine and added volume without the help of a blow dryer. Apply, wait, rinse, and my hair is transformed. It doesn't get better or easier than that!
I received this free for testing purposes.
Simone J.
Monmouth , IL
Omg people let me tell you about my best friend, lol. I was just coming off a rough hair week. My hair was dry and my curl pattern was practically nonexistent. A couple weeks before I had straightened my hair and it had become limp. I used another mask which helped but didn't really revitalize my strands. I washed with my normal shampoo and even conditioned before putting the mask. I left it on while I did my homework so maybe 30 minutes and I have never seen my curls be so defined. It looked like I had manipulated them to look like that when it was just in it's natural state. I got this at Shopko on sale for like 4 dollars and these results make me want to go buy the rest of them. I am highly impressed!
Oyuki R.
Hollywood, FL
You cant fake shine. This was my first time using #Garnier new natural blend line and I am amazed with the results! I through this little gem into my routine post shampooing. Detangling was hassle-free and the smell is so welcoming- Found it at #kmart but available in most stores.

#curlyhair #GoWithTheFro #curls #hairgoals #frogirls #curly #curlyhairdontcare #curlybeauties #latinas #california #newyork #allnatural #curlenthusiast #nature #curlyhairbeauties #glow #health #curls #swimweek #texture #miamicurls #influenster #asiam #gel
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
I really love using hair masks every couple weeks to give my hair some added hydration, shine, and keep it healthy. I have only used this product a couple times but I really love it so far! After just once use I felt a difference in my hair. It was so soft and shiny! And my hair moved much more. I have very long hair and sometimes masks weight it down but this did not at all. And I love the smell! I really want to try the shampoo & conditioner of this now. Will buy again! One of Garnier's best products.
Kali M.
What is the difference between a hair mask and conditioner
Danielle W.
Newark, NJ
I been wanting to try this product but wanted to know if anyone has tried it and how did it work for you
Joanie C.
Sherbrooke, QC
Do you think that mask would suit my fine hair, that's really dry from all the bleaching i dis during summer ?
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Is this for the face or hair ? Plus is it worth the purchase? Where can I buy this?