BY GARNIER #51 in Conditioner

Nourishing Conditioner Deeply Replenishes & Restores

Our Creamy, Moisturizing Formula Blooms With A Comforting Fragrance Of Avocado Oil And Shea Butter, Bringing To Life Our Wholesome Care That Rejuvenates Dried Out Hair

How to Use:

After Shampooing, Apply A Generous Amount Of Conditioner To Hair From Root To Tip. Gently Work Through Hair, Then Rinse. For Extra Care, Indulge In Our Nourishing Mask Treatment.

Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Amodimethicone Behentrimonium Methosulfate Behentrimonium Chloride Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Potassium Hydroxide Glycerin Trideceth-6 Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract / Rosemary Leaf Extract Hydroxypropyl Guar Dipropylene Glycol Citric Acid Persea Gratissima Oil / Avocado Oil Tocopherol Phenoxyethanol Cetrimonium Chloride Benzoic Acid Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Parfum / Fragrance Linalool Butylphenyl Methylpropional Hexyl Cinnamal Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate.

shawna c.
Orlando, FL
Absolutely LOVE this Garnier Whole Blends Avocado Hair Conditioner! Not only does it have a heavenly scent straight from the avocado gods, but it moisturizes soo Well! My only complaint is it's a little heavier than my Nexxus conditioner which kind of takes what little volume my naturally straight hair has away. I fix that issue by using the exact same product in shampoo form after letting the conditioner sit in my hair for a few minutes. I love that I don't have to worry about frizz after using them! Well worth the money.
JAE-LOVE S.
Shelton, CT
I love this conditioner, it smells so good. I use this a regular conditioner after shampooing and I love the way it leaves my hair. I usually detangle my hair with conditioner and the paddle brush just glide through my hair. The avocado oil gives me that extra moisture that I love. It’s super affordable at Walmart.
Tania B.
Hinton, WV
This is one of my top favorite conditioners at the drugstore/that is very affordable. The smell is great, it leaves my hair very moisturized, and also silky. You can’t beat the price, either. I definitely recommend trying this conditioner out. You’ll most likely love it.
mimi l.
I really like the Garnier Whole Blends Line! This one has a nice scent and the conditioner is a very creamy and thick cream type of color. It always leaves my hair very nourished and soft which I really like and my hair usually feels very lightweight after this.
🌻ᎯUⅅℛℐ🌻 L.
Riverside, CA
Very hydrating and smells divine. I also love that it has a lot of skip when I detangke in the shower! It’s a great duo as well. I kind of wish it had a little more richness to it only because I prefer something thicker in texture but it’s not a huge deal!
Luisa F.
Charlotte
I dont have too long trying this conditioner but so far so good, the smell is super good and the way that it leave my hair is wonderful, I also got the shampoo, the garnier brand is my number one hair care I love their products
Laura T.
Saint Peters, MO
Makes my hair unbelievably soft and shiny. Even if I don’t brush it, it looks shiny and feels soft. Hands down the best conditioner I have ever used. I rarely ever get frizzy hair and it doesn’t make my hair greasy. 10/10
Heather B.
La Follette, TN
I was beyond disappointed with this product. I had high hopes of glossy healthy hair and instead got an oily mess! The conditioner smells wonderful and feels a little thicker than most. Not recommended for oily hair at all!
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
Wonderful definitely recommend you get a lot of product that smells absolutely wonderful and you can use it on almost anything color, damaged hair it smells wonderful and definitely satisfied and will purchase again
citlali c.
Little Elm , TX
I like this product because some conditioners give me dandruff and this one didn’t. It does have a nice sent and it’s not that long lasting I would say affordable I was satisfied and I would totally buy it again.
Kristi J.
Dallas, TX
Is this product worth the price?