BY GARNIER #8 in Conditioner

Nourishing Conditioner Deeply Replenishes & Restores

Our Creamy, Moisturizing Formula Blooms With A Comforting Fragrance Of Avocado Oil And Shea Butter, Bringing To Life Our Wholesome Care That Rejuvenates Dried Out Hair

How to Use:

After Shampooing, Apply A Generous Amount Of Conditioner To Hair From Root To Tip. Gently Work Through Hair, Then Rinse. For Extra Care, Indulge In Our Nourishing Mask Treatment.

Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Amodimethicone Behentrimonium Methosulfate Behentrimonium Chloride Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Potassium Hydroxide Glycerin Trideceth-6 Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract / Rosemary Leaf Extract Hydroxypropyl Guar Dipropylene Glycol Citric Acid Persea Gratissima Oil / Avocado Oil Tocopherol Phenoxyethanol Cetrimonium Chloride Benzoic Acid Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Parfum / Fragrance Linalool Butylphenyl Methylpropional Hexyl Cinnamal Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate.

Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
This conditioner has done wonders on my hair. It smells great, it's affordable and it's even helped my scalp. It was 2 for 7 dollars at Walgreens so it was an affordable price as well! The only issue I have is it's a bit hard to get conditioner out of the bottle. I guess that is good since it helps prevent you from using too much but still. With the conditioner it's best to let it sit in your hair for 2 minutes or more. I like to put it in my hair then wash my body, and do my scrubs while it works it's magic.
Shawna C.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Garnier Hair Care Whole Blends Nourishing Conditioner, Avocado Oil and Shea Butter Extracts, 22 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 4) more...
Absolutely LOVE this Garnier Whole Blends Avocado Hair Conditioner! Not only does it have a heavenly scent straight from the avocado gods, but it moisturizes soo Well! My only complaint is it's a little heavier than my Nexxus conditioner which kind of takes what little volume my naturally straight hair has away. I fix that issue by using the exact same product in shampoo form after letting the conditioner sit in my hair for a few minutes. I love that I don't have to worry about frizz after using them! Well worth the money.
Chanel R.
I have 3b/3c hair. I love this product it detangles my hair good and also it leaves it shiny. I like that it gives me slip. The only thing is that it's not a lot of product but for the price can't beat it. If you use this with the shampoo your hair would be wonderfully soft and moist. Love this for wash and go's.
Monica C.
Fresno, CA
Seriously obsessed with this brand!! It's very cheap and does a better job than pantene 💕 I have been wasting my money on expensive products when I could've been buying this! Seriously made my hair softer and shinier than ever. And it even controls all my frizz 😍 I will forever buy this brand!!
Tania B.
Hinton, WV
Review for: Garnier® Whole Blends™ Avocado Oil & Shea Butter Extracts Nourishing Conditioner 12.5 fl. oz. Bottle more...
This is one of my top favorite conditioners at the drugstore/that is very affordable. The smell is great, it leaves my hair very moisturized, and also silky. You can’t beat the price, either. I definitely recommend trying this conditioner out. You’ll most likely love it.
Cindy N.
Jersey City, NJ
This conditioner will make your hair smell extremely good! The scent lasts very long on your hair. Also, it makes your hair feel soft and protect your hair from split ends. I was disappointed after 4-5 wash because my hair feel a bit dry.
Marie S.
USAFA
If you use this with the shampoo your hair will be so so so soft! Not only that but it will smell so good! I have troubles keeping my hair not greasy and oily, but this product helps a ton with that! Once I'm out of the shower I can already feel the softness.

I wouldn't apply the conditioner from your roots to your tips though. I would just apply to your tips so you avoid greasy hair :)
bianca c.
Kansas City
Leaves my hair soft & silky. I have really curly thin hair & it makes my hair really fluffy. It’s also super affordable, the big bottle of conditioner costs around $3, I say it’s a pretty good product.
Keely N.
I can’t get enough of this stuff! First of all, it smells SO good. Second, it makes my damaged color treated hair feel so soft and silky. I’ve definitely found my new favorite conditioner.
Reagan B.
Jacksonville, FL
Doesn’t smell the greatest, but is extremely nourishing. I like the thick consistency, and it is a great price. Thankfully, the scent isn’t super long lasting, so if you aren’t a fan of it like me, you should be fine.
Kristi J.
Dallas, TX
Is this product worth the price?

Walmart