BY GARNIER

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Color Care Shampoo Protects Color & Reveals Radiance

Our color-protecting formula, blooms with a vibrant fragrance of argan oil and cranberry, bringing to life our wholesome care that protects color & enhances radiance.*

Also available in 22 oz.

*When using the Garnier Whole Blends Color Care system of shampoo & conditioner

Ingredients: Aqua / Water / Eau Sodium Laureth Sulfate Coco-betaine Sodium Chloride Glycol Distearate Dimethicone Cocamide Mipa Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Fumaric Acid Carbomer Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil Glycerin Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Sodium Hydroxide Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride Citric Acid Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Hexylene Glycol Benzophenone-4 Bht Sodium Benzoate Salicylic Acid Parfum / Fragrance Linalool Limonene Citronellol Hexyl Cinnamal Benzyl Alcohol

Usage: assage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. Follow with our Color Care conditioner. For extra care, indulge in our Color Care mask treatment.

• Good for oily, flat hair?1 Answers
  • My natural hair color is black. Previously I have dyed it...1 Answers
  • Even if I don't have colored hair, is it still okay to us...1 Answers
Megan M.
USA
The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best
aubree p.
Toronto, OH
I love this shampoo! I personally dye my hair. I dye it about every 3 weeks since my hair does grow really fast - leading to roots (I dye my hair black and I’m a natural blonde). This shampoo keeps my hair very nutrient filled and super soft. I love this entire line of Garnier Whole Blends shampoos and conditions. They all have scents that last a day or two and keep th hair super soft and voluminous!
Rachael Z.
Clear Lake, MN
After trying the Garnier Whole Blends Argan Oil & Cranberry Extracts Color Care Shampoo, I'm sold! I love how thoroughly it cleans my hair without stripping any moisture or oils. A nice amount of lather without using a whole lot of product. My hair feels clean and refreshed with every use. A very unique scent of Argan Oil and Cranberry, that I love! Garnier Whole Blends Color Care Shampoo definitely seals in color and moisture resulting in gorgeous glossy, silky smooth hair!
Samantha T.
Spotsylvania
This brand is AWESOME. Hands down one of the best shampoo and conditioners I've used. After washing with the shampoo I can put my fingers right through my hair, and the conditioner is the same way and leaves my hair feeling silky. Days later you can still smell the amazing scent almost like you just washed your hair. The whole blends line is my favorite.
Emily B.
I this this shampoo and conditioner. It has a great scent to it without being overpowering. I did have my hair previously dyed from a cheap box dye and I do think this helped keep the color in longer. Overall I would recommend this product to someone looking to purchase a drug store quality shampoo and conditioner.
Kelsey W.
While I think this does a good job of cleaning and moisturizing my hair, the scent is a little bit much if you aren’t a fan of cranberry. Family members aren’t a fan of the scent, but the good thing is that it doesn’t stick around too long, so you won’t smell like cranberries all day. I would be interested in trying this in a different scent.
Kelsey H.
Nelsonville, OH
I was given this conditioner and I love it. I do not necessarily need this particular kind. I purchased the green apple and will be using it when this one is empty. It makes my hair so soft and takes the tangles out almost instantly. It adds some good value to my hair as well. Great product!
Lisa C.
I really love this shampoo along with the conditioner it makes your hair shine and my hair feels so nice. I also like the scent it smells so nice and lasts all day. I can’t say if it prevents color fading since my hair was already faded a bit but I will update when I dye my hair again.
Jessica T.
MOJAVE
Definitely one of my all-time favorite choices from Garnier! One of their best scents and it leaves your hair smooth and spft, important when yiu color your hair! The smell does last a while and is always nice to go to sleep with freshly washed hair that smells like this.
Andrea S.
Staten Island, NY
I love love Garnier products especially the color treatment line. Anything that says color protector I grab. I’ve been using this for years and I really have had no problems with it. I don’t wash my hair a lot so I’m not a good person to measure by. But I do love this line, the same, the price.
Melissa F.
West Allis, WI
I tried some of the Garnier whole blends. I was wondering if this one smells good and controls frizz like the other ones?
Angela C.
Has someone with dry scalp, coarse, color treated and occasional oily hair, has used this product? Does it make the hair feel nice?
Veronica V.
El Paso, TX
Does this really works? does it make your hair color last?
Tracy M.
Stoney Creek, ON
What makes this a top selling shampoo?
Jacqueline B.
Cumming, GA
I've been contemplating buying this line. Does it leave your hair dry? Does it smell good? How moisturizing is it?

back