BY GARNIER

Color Care Shampoo Protects Color & Reveals Radiance

Our color-protecting formula, blooms with a vibrant fragrance of argan oil and cranberry, bringing to life our wholesome care that protects color & enhances radiance.*

Also available in 22 oz.

*When using the Garnier Whole Blends Color Care system of shampoo & conditioner

Ingredients: Aqua / Water / Eau Sodium Laureth Sulfate Coco-betaine Sodium Chloride Glycol Distearate Dimethicone Cocamide Mipa Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Fumaric Acid Carbomer Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil Glycerin Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Sodium Hydroxide Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride Citric Acid Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Hexylene Glycol Benzophenone-4 Bht Sodium Benzoate Salicylic Acid Parfum / Fragrance Linalool Limonene Citronellol Hexyl Cinnamal Benzyl Alcohol

Usage: assage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. Follow with our Color Care conditioner. For extra care, indulge in our Color Care mask treatment.

• Good for oily, flat hair?1 Answers
  • My natural hair color is black. Previously I have dyed it...1 Answers
  • Even if I don't have colored hair, is it still okay to us...1 Answers
Buy on kmart*
aubree p.
Toronto
I love this shampoo! I personally dye my hair. I dye it about every 3 weeks since my hair does grow really fast - leading to roots (I dye my hair black and I’m a natural blonde). This shampoo keeps my hair very nutrient filled and super soft. I love this entire line of Garnier Whole Blends shampoos and conditions. They all have scents that last a day or two and keep th hair super soft and voluminous!
Rachael Z.
Clear Lake, MN
After trying the Garnier Whole Blends Argan Oil & Cranberry Extracts Color Care Shampoo, I'm sold! I love how thoroughly it cleans my hair without stripping any moisture or oils. A nice amount of lather without using a whole lot of product. My hair feels clean and refreshed with every use. A very unique scent of Argan Oil and Cranberry, that I love! Garnier Whole Blends Color Care Shampoo definitely seals in color and moisture resulting in gorgeous glossy, silky smooth hair!
Emily B.
I this this shampoo and conditioner. It has a great scent to it without being overpowering. I did have my hair previously dyed from a cheap box dye and I do think this helped keep the color in longer. Overall I would recommend this product to someone looking to purchase a drug store quality shampoo and conditioner.
Kelsey H.
Nelsonville, OH
I was given this conditioner and I love it. I do not necessarily need this particular kind. I purchased the green apple and will be using it when this one is empty. It makes my hair so soft and takes the tangles out almost instantly. It adds some good value to my hair as well. Great product!
Lisa C.
I really love this shampoo along with the conditioner it makes your hair shine and my hair feels so nice. I also like the scent it smells so nice and lasts all day. I can’t say if it prevents color fading since my hair was already faded a bit but I will update when I dye my hair again.
Andrea S.
Staten Island, NY
I love love Garnier products especially the color treatment line. Anything that says color protector I grab. I’ve been using this for years and I really have had no problems with it. I don’t wash my hair a lot so I’m not a good person to measure by. But I do love this line, the same, the price.
Paula T.
Pratt, WV
Has a very pleasant smell. Makes my hair soft and manageable. My hair is normally hard to brush after its washed but with this product the brush goes through smoothly. Lathers up very well with very little shampoo. I'm very satisfied with this shampoo.
Makayla B.
I can't get over what this does for my hair. It lathers up really nicely and easily. It really cleans my scalp and it doesn't dry it out. It smooths my dry hair out and protects my color. I'd buy again and again and again.
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
I bought this shampoo to protect my color treated hair. The positives about it are that it has a great scent, my hair smells so good after I wash it. It also leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and less frizzy. The price is very affordable as well. Unfortunately it does not help protect my color. My hair bleeds out every time I wash it. It’s a great shampoo, but Doesn’t help with color treated hair
Michelle H.
North port , FL
I love the smell, leaves the color in my hair after I dye it, lathers up really nice, it helps with dry color treated hair, I have oily hair and dry scalp and it helps my hair a lot will buy again
Melissa F.
West Allis, WI
I tried some of the Garnier whole blends. I was wondering if this one smells good and controls frizz like the other ones?
Angela C.
Has someone with dry scalp, coarse, color treated and occasional oily hair, has used this product? Does it make the hair feel nice?
Veronica V.
El Paso, TX
Does this really works? does it make your hair color last?
Tracy M.
Stoney Creek, ON
What makes this a top selling shampoo?
Jacqueline B.
Cumming, GA
I've been contemplating buying this line. Does it leave your hair dry? Does it smell good? How moisturizing is it?