Garnier Whole Blends Argan Oil & Cranberry Extracts Color Care Mask

Generous rinse-out treatment boosts vibrancy & illuminates

Our color-protecting system, blooms with a vibrant fragrance of argan oil & cranberry, bringing to life our wholesome care that protects color and illuminates.

How to Use:

After shampooing with our Color Care shampoo, apply a generous amount of treatment to hair. Gently work through hair, making sure to cover ends. Wait 3 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

Aqua / Water / Eau Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate Quaternium-87 Behentrimonium Chloride Stearyl Alcohol Amodimethicone Propylene Glycol Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil Glycerin Trideceth-6 Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Sodium Hydroxide Isopropyl Alcohol Hydroxypropyl Guar Citric Acid Phenoxyethanol Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride Cetrimonium Chloride Ci 17200 / Red 33 Ci 60730 / Ext. Violet 2 Parfum / Fragrance Linalool Limonene Citronellol Hexyl Cinnamal Benzyl Alcohol.

Is this product effective?
How long does it take to see results from using this mask? 1 week? 2 weeks?
Has anyone tried both this mask and the one minute mask? Also,which one do you prefer for dry damaged hair?
Start your review of Garnier Whole Blends Argan Oil & Cranberry Extracts Color Care Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Nantes
So highly but really highly recommended for me because it is extraordinary to my dry hair special because it has argan oil that helps to hydratate these kinds of hairs so when some one ask me about a cream protector for hair so i suggest this wonderful product
sauvian
c la marque que je utillise pour mes
cheveux depuis tre tres longtemp et je la changere pas prix raisonnable Garnier Whole Blends Argan Oil & Cranberry Extracts Color Care Mask
c la marque que je utillise pour mes
No sentí que mi cabello haya mejorado con este producto. Lo siento pero pienso que ha sido así. No sentí mejoría y la tintura en mi cabello salió rápido
Goderich
This mask works so well with coloured hair. It adds back much needed moisture hair, as well helps with keeping up the beautiful colour and shine. The scent is also an added plus. There’s so many uses you can out of the pot, and it’s very affordable.
Marion , IN
A little pricey compared to others but it smells amazing and leaves my hair shiny and happy for the week. Tames it some and really is easy to do in the shower quickly and easily or for a more deep mask out of the shower with a shower cap of some kind.
Salem, IN
For the price this is a great hair mask! Made my hair very soft and sleek. I used this about twice a week and it made my hair much healthier and shinier! I definitely recommend this for price conscious people.
I love this stuff. It moisturizes my hair plus keeps it hydrated while caring for my red hair. This stuff will last you a long time since a little goes a long way.
My first time trying this product was about a month ago and I absolutely fell in love with it !! It has a tropical smell to it and leaves my feeling soft and healthy. I would highly recommend this to someone who often dyes their hair because it protects the color from fading awayGarnier Whole Blends Color Care Mask, Argan Oil & Cranberry Extracts 10.10 oz (Pack of 2)
Sophia, NC
I love the smell but and their shampoos but this hair mask was so hard to rinse out. If I don’t get it all the way out my hair is oily the next day I hate that. It was fairly affordable but not my favorite.
La Mirada, CA
This product was a good bargain for the money. It cost less than five dollars and it did keep my hair conditioned and easier to comb through after my shower. I have used other hair masks that i feel did a better job at deep conditioning, but this one did just ok. It did smell great as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...