BY GARNIER

Color Care Conditioner Protects Color & Reveals Radiance

Our color-protecting formula, blooms with a vibrant fragrance of argan oil and cranberry, bringing to life our wholesome care that protects color & enhances radiance.*

Also available in 22 oz.

*When using the Garnier Whole Blends Color Care system of shampoo & conditioner

Ingredients: Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Behentrimonium Chloride Glycerin Cetyl Esters Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil Dodecene Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Poloxamer 407 Isopropyl Alcohol Isopropyl Myristate Citric Acid Lauryl Peg/ppg-18/18 Methicone Isostearyl Alcohol Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Benzophenone-4 Bht Phenoxyethanol Chlorhexidine Digluconate Parfum / Fragrance Linalool Limonene Citronellol Hexyl Cinnamal Benzyl Alcohol

Usage: After shampooing, apply a generous amount of conditioner to hair from root to tip. Gently work through hair, then rinse. For extra care, indulge in our Color Care mask treatment.

• Does this product come in more than just this scent or is...4 Answers
Rachael Z.
Clear Lake, MN
I really love this Garnier Whole Blends Argan Oil & Cranberry Extracts Color Care Conditioner with Argan Oil and Cranberry Extracts! It has a very lovely yet unique scent of Argan Oil and Cranberry. I have long, straight & thick hair so I love the creamy thickness of this conditioner! I can really work it in through the layers. After using Garnier Whole Blends Color Care Conditioner my hair feels moisturized and looks radIant. My color has kept true weeks longer using Garnier Whole Blends Color Care vs. other conditioners I've tried before. Garnier Whole Blends Color Care Conditioner really seals in color and locks in moisture resulting in beautifully radiant, silky smooth hair!
Cory💥 D.
Wood Ridge, NJ
Love this product!!!!! It’s so good and it smells good! It looks good in my family member’s Hair that is dyed and it conditions the color of the hair! Amazing and repurchased many times and will continue to.
Samantha R.
Lake Park, GA
I color my hair pretty much on the regular. So I tend to go for color care shampoo and conditioner and this one is one of my favs. It helps the color last longer and helps my hair feel super soft and luscious. I LOVE the scent of this more than I like what it does though. The cranberry is soooo lovely. I would repurchase even if I didn’t have color treated hair.
Nina C.
Lodi, NJ
This conditioner was OK. It was a pretty standard conditioner and I didn’t feel like there was anything wow about it. I went through the entire bottle and I learned two things: 1. It did not do anything for my color treated hair and 2. I don’t like the smell of the shampoo and conditioner. I did not re-purchase.
Jill K.
Martinsburg, WV
This conditioner is nice, and helps to keep my color looking fresh.  I work in a gym, and have to wash my hair daily.  This conditioner keeps my hair soft, and it smells good too.  I would recommend this to my friends who color their hair.
Bergineliz R.
My hair is curly, thick, high porosity and dry hair and Igive this conditioner a try because i love garnier whole blends and i buy all them to try out.
This conditioner it’s a light weight conditioner it’s have a little bit of slip but it’s not the type of conditioner I need but I decide to use as a leave in conditioner and works perfectly. I recommend this conditioner for thin hair.
Trenity L.
Florence, SC
This made my colored hair so dry! It's supposed to have natural oils in it to replenish moisture to colored hair. I beg to differ. This made my hair feel like straw. I needed to use a hair mask after washing.
Heather A.
Vermont
I love the smell of this, but of I use it everyday it dries my hair out to a nasty mess. It keeps my color hair shiny and sleek but I only use it once a week so my hair doesn't get all dry and look damaged.
Dharma V.
Canton
This product has a great price although it doesn’t leave my hair feeling very soft & healthy. My hair is tangled after using this product. The smell doesn’t really last so that was pretty disappointing.
Mena O.
Woodbridge, VA
I wanted to love this shampoo and condition simply because, of the wonderful smell and the sweet fruity smell it left behind. I did not like this shampoo and won’t recommend to anyone with color treated hair to be completely honest. While I was shampooing my roots it started to tangle. I didn’t like the condition either didn’t really do much. All in all won’t recommend this product.
Alyssa W.
Boonville, IN
Does this product come in more than just this scent or is this the most highly recommended scent of the brand?

back