BY GARNIER

Color Care Conditioner Protects Color & Reveals Radiance

Our color-protecting formula, blooms with a vibrant fragrance of argan oil and cranberry, bringing to life our wholesome care that protects color & enhances radiance.*

Also available in 22 oz.

*When using the Garnier Whole Blends Color Care system of shampoo & conditioner

Ingredients: Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Behentrimonium Chloride Glycerin Cetyl Esters Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil Dodecene Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Poloxamer 407 Isopropyl Alcohol Isopropyl Myristate Citric Acid Lauryl Peg/ppg-18/18 Methicone Isostearyl Alcohol Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Benzophenone-4 Bht Phenoxyethanol Chlorhexidine Digluconate Parfum / Fragrance Linalool Limonene Citronellol Hexyl Cinnamal Benzyl Alcohol

Usage: After shampooing, apply a generous amount of conditioner to hair from root to tip. Gently work through hair, then rinse. For extra care, indulge in our Color Care mask treatment.

• Does this product come in more than just this scent or is...4 Answers
Jill K.
Martinsburg, WV
This conditioner is nice, and helps to keep my color looking fresh.  I work in a gym, and have to wash my hair daily.  This conditioner keeps my hair soft, and it smells good too.  I would recommend this to my friends who color their hair.
Bergineliz R.
My hair is curly, thick, high porosity and dry hair and Igive this conditioner a try because i love garnier whole blends and i buy all them to try out.
This conditioner it’s a light weight conditioner it’s have a little bit of slip but it’s not the type of conditioner I need but I decide to use as a leave in conditioner and works perfectly. I recommend this conditioner for thin hair.
Trenity L.
Florence, SC
This made my colored hair so dry! It's supposed to have natural oils in it to replenish moisture to colored hair. I beg to differ. This made my hair feel like straw. I needed to use a hair mask after washing.
Heather A.
Vermont
I love the smell of this, but of I use it everyday it dries my hair out to a nasty mess. It keeps my color hair shiny and sleek but I only use it once a week so my hair doesn't get all dry and look damaged.
Dharma V.
Canton
This product has a great price although it doesn’t leave my hair feeling very soft & healthy. My hair is tangled after using this product. The smell doesn’t really last so that was pretty disappointing.
Meg R.
This conditioner and shampoo set has done wonders on my hair. Compared to other shampoo and conditioners for colored hair it holds the color in so much better and leaves my hair so much softer and shinier. I recommend this to anyone who has damaged colored hair because it’s so gentle and doesn’t dry out your hair.Garnier Whole Blends Argan Oil & Cranberry Extracts Color Care ConditionerGarnier Whole Blends Argan Oil & Cranberry Extracts Color Care Shampoo
Mackenzie V.
Conway
I love this conditioner! Paired with the shampoo this is a great combo! The conditioner leaves my hair so silky and smooth. I have thick naturally wavy hair and when I use this conditioner it isn't tangled when I get out of the shower and don't even need a leave in conditioner.  I would highly recommend this product, especially at such an affordable price!
Laura C.
This is my favorite conditioner ever! It smells amazing. I use it with the color care shampoo and I love how it makes my hair looks and smell! I highly recommend this conditioner.
Mariah A.
I love this conditioner for my red hair. It’s a good conditioner if you’re looking to protect your hair color, while still moisturizing your hair and making it feel and look smooth and soft. Although it’s not the best hair color conditioner considering my red hair would still leak, it still managed to make my hair look bright.
Sarah P.
Phoenix, AZ
I absolutely love it! I've tried all of the whole blends collection they have in stores so far and this is by far my favorite! It smells great and has such a great texture.
Alyssa W.
Boonville, IN
Does this product come in more than just this scent or is this the most highly recommended scent of the brand?

Walmart