BY GARNIER

Tested on Sensitive Scalp, Gently moisturizes and softens

Our Garnier Whole Blends gentle conditioner formula blooms with the powdery-soft fragrance of Oat Milk & Rice Cream, bringing to life our wholesome, nourishing care for weightless hair.

Results:
Reveal soft hair that is weightlessly hydrated and conditioned

When using the Garnier Whole Blends Gentle system of shampoo & conditioner.

Ingredients: 1067914 Ps Aqua / Water / Eau Cetyl Alcohol Peg-180 Elaeis Guineensis Oil / Palm Oil Hydroxyethylcellulose Dodecene Sodium Hydroxide Sodium Benzoate Avena Sativa Kernel Extract / Oat Kernel Extract Poloxamer 407 Limonene Benzoic Acid Benzyl Salicylate Benzyl Alcohol Linalool Xanthan Gum Isopropyl Myristate Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Isostearyl Alcohol Myristyl Alcohol Cetrimonium Chloride Cetyl Esters Bht Citric Acid Potassium Sorbate Lauryl Peg/ppg-18/18 Methicone Coumarin Hexyl Cinnamal Oryza Sativa Starch / Rice Starch Parfum / Fragrance F.i.l #d211706/3

Usage: After shampooing, apply a generous amount of conditioner from root to tip. Gently work through hair, then rinse.

• Garnier Whole Blend Oat Delicacy Gentle Conditioner Does ...1 Answers
  • Question has been deleted2 Answers
Frangely T.
MIRAMAR, FL
I received a sample of this product from PinchMe for an honest review. Now, I do love the scent as it also smells like the shampoo, and the consistency of the conditioner feels nice on the hands. It wasn't too thin or thick. Unfortunately, my hair is like a sponge that needs a lot of conditioner for anything to happen. The sample I received just didn't have enough for my 3C/4A curls. It could be because of this that it didn't work out. That's why I'll give it 3 stars and stay neutral. But honestly, I'll just stick to what has worked for me. I do believe this could work for those with straight to somewhat curly hair.
Olivia M.
I received a free sample for this product. The liquid had a slight scent to it that was refreshing, but because the sample was for one time use and so it was hard to really see a difference between my normal conditioner and this conditioner. The one large thing I noticed after using this product happened after my hair dried, from my shower. My hair was so silky smooth and that has not happened in a while with the current conditioner I use. If I received a larger sample and could make a more informed decision, I would probably end up buying this product.
naf C.
What I like about this conditioner is the fact that it actually foams really well, unlike other conditioners. It is also gentle and harmless on my hair. The one downside is that it excessively dries out my hair and scalp (I can even feel my hair getting dry in the shower while I applied this conditioner). It cleanse really well but it completely removes all the oil from the scalp and hair. I look for a shampoo product that won't dry my hair or scalp but would give adequate moisturizer. Unfortunately, it didn't do that for my thick hair. The amount of sample however was good enough, unlike other conditioners where I need to use ton of it to even make it foam or have it covering all my hair. So I recommend it to people who want to get rid of their oily hair or scalp. I received a sample of this product and all opinions are 100% my own.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I have been seeing so many commercials for this shampoo and conditioner and I am so beyond excited to finally try it. They recently discontinued my favorite shampoo and conditioner duo, so I am on the hunt for a new set! I am obsessed with the idea of oat milk and rice cream, it is so wholesome sounding and creamy and hydrating. I have extremely high hopes for this shampoo and conditioner, I hope that it truly delivers and doesn't let me down. When I was washing my hair I really liked the scent of both the shampoo and conditioner but I had to use a lot of shampoo to make it lather. What I also didn't like is that the  weight of both the shampoo and conditioner was so thin and watered down that it felt like it wasn't working at all and basically felt like I wasn't cleaning my hair and that just putting my hair under water would be equivalent to what this duo was doing. After I blow dried my hair, my hair looked shinier than ever and had so much volume to it. I guess that is one of the pros of having such a lightweight shampoo and conditioner, even though I feel like I would still prefer to have a better experience of washing my hair in the shower.
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I received this as a sample from PinchMe for my honest opinion of the product. I've had oily, thin and fine hair my whole life and I have always had trouble with conditioner weighing down my hair. I love how this doesn't weigh down my hair and gives me enough moisture plus I don't get oily by the end of the day! I would definitely recommend this item for those who have my hair type. I really like the way my hair smells fresh and clean after using this too!
Alex G.

mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

This conditioner worked great.  It has a nice light scent to it.  It was very gentle on my hair & didn't
leave a residue, but left it feeling nice & soft.  The consistency is great too, not runny or
thick, but very easy to rub onto my hair.  I was satisfied with how it worked & would re-purchase.

D M.
I hafe been using a Garnier Whole Blends products more than 2 years and I Love them. My favorite was Honey and Coconut shampoo and conditioner. This new Oat Delicacy conditioner is wonderful! The consistency is so creamy and the scent is fantastic! It's leaves my hair feeling silky smooth . It worked well in combination with the shampoo.
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
This conditioner smells pretty good and really made my hair softer. It is also easy to use. The packaging days you have to put in your hair and wash away... nothing about waiting a few minutes before you rinse it off. That sounds kind of suspicious...
My hair was soft and silky for one day and then went back to its usual dry and damaged state... This product isn’t long lasting for sure!

Overall, pretty okay product. Nothing too amazing though...
Lita N.
Port Orchard, WA
I got this product as part of a sponsored product review via PinchMe, along with the Garnier Whole Blends Oat Delicacy Gentle Shampoo . I disliked this product on account of the smell triggering a migraine. Even though it is a mellow scent, it was enough to make me rush through washing my hair just to get it off my head. I usually like rice milk and oat products, this is unusual. All I do know is that I am not going to spend money on this product.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I'm hooked. One sample is all it took and I knew right away I was going to buy the full sized product. This conditioner smells great and while it's nice and thick and creamy it does not weigh your hair down at all.

The only area I think that it would be improved upon is that it could be a little more smoothing for frizz and fly aways. Other than that it's top notch and is sure to become a product I regularly purchase.
mammi.alex m.
pasadena
Question has been deleted
Triniti T.
Las Vegas, NV
Garnier Whole Blend Oat Delicacy Gentle Conditioner Does the product saturate and nourish curls ?