Garnier UltraLift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Day Cream 50ml uploaded by Ulfatt B.

BY GARNIER

UltraLift Complete Beauty. Anti-wrinkle, firming, radiance boosting. Is UltraLift Day Cream right for me Yes if you are looking for a daily moisturiser that makes your skin look younger targeting wrinkles, loss of firmness and uneven complexion. How is it different UltraLift Complete Beauty Day Cream is Garnier's new generation of anti-wrinkle care. For the first time, a Garnier moisturiser is enriched with regenerative plant cells, and has a triple anti- ageing action: anti-wrinkle, firming and radiance boosting. How does it work UltraLift Complete Beauty Day Cream acts within 14 days on the 3 major signs of skin ageing:1. Anti- Wrinkle: Visibly reduces the appearance of wrinkles, even deep ones by plumping the skin with moisture.2. Firming: Leaves your skin feeling firmer and looking tightened.3. Radiance Boosting: Evens your skin complexion and reveals your natural radiance. Its smooth texture leaves your skin feeling soft, comfortable and hydrated. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Always read instructions. see more...

Rebecca H.
Lovely product. Smells nice, sinks in to skin leaving a soft feeling. Feels like it's really looking after your skin.
Brenda G.
Coachella, CA
It has a great sense of smell and leaves my face feeling fresh and relaxing
Tashery R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Worked well. Noticed a slight difference after just a week or so. Wasn't thick or sticky either. Would recommend for someone looking for an easy start to anti wrinkle prevention
Melissa S.
Soquel, CA
Both my husband and I use this product. Make our skin feel soft and not oily. Love how well it works.
michelle d.
I've tried so many lotions and potions for my face but this one is a little different it makes my face feel lovely & soft. People have commented how fresh my skin is looking and that's just after 2 weeks. I'll definitely buy this again & recommend to friends & family.
Ulfatt B.
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
So I'd been looking for a cheap and cheerful everyday cream to help with the wrinkles under my eyes. I stumbled across this cream and gave it a go. After using it for a few weeks, I'd noticed my wrinkles fading and I am now on my 4th tub of this cream. It's highly affordable and it does last a good few months. I would definitely recommend this (My mother also loves this and I'm having to buy her a tub every time I buy myself one)
S S.
Even though I'm young, I picked up this product and have fallen in love with it. It's is very affective and gives a smooth and soft skin that everyone wants. I have bought this more that three times and recommend this to any skin type.
Georgie S.
Welwyn garden city , Hertfordshire
I've just started to notice some fine lines so thought would give this a go. I noticed my skin looked a lot firmer but I've not used it consistently so can't say for sure wether it's really made a difference! I love the texture and feel of the product though.
Beccarr B.
I've only just started using this product around theee days ago and I can say now, I can see and feel a difference to the point I would like to purchase the matching night cream. It's so affordable and so effective. I use my normal moisturiser and then this on top and my skin feel so smooth but firm. I would recommend this to anyone starting off on anti-aging creams.
Holly-lauren M.
Manchester
Like this day cream feel like you would have to use it for many months for it to finally give you results but would recommend would buy again good for sensitive skin as I have eczema not that pricey good price for the amount of product you get