BY GARNIER

UltraLift Complete Beauty. Anti-wrinkle, firming, radiance boosting. Is UltraLift Day Cream right for me Yes if you are looking for a daily moisturiser that makes your skin look younger targeting wrinkles, loss of firmness and uneven complexion. How is it different UltraLift Complete Beauty Day Cream is Garnier's new generation of anti-wrinkle care. For the first time, a Garnier moisturiser is enriched with regenerative plant cells, and has a triple anti- ageing action: anti-wrinkle, firming and radiance boosting. How does it work UltraLift Complete Beauty Day Cream acts within 14 days on the 3 major signs of skin ageing:1. Anti- Wrinkle: Visibly reduces the appearance of wrinkles, even deep ones by plumping the skin with moisture.2. Firming: Leaves your skin feeling firmer and looking tightened.3. Radiance Boosting: Evens your skin complexion and reveals your natural radiance. Its smooth texture leaves your skin feeling soft, comfortable and hydrated. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Always read instructions. see more...

Buy on lookfan...*
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Lovely product. Smells nice, sinks in to skin leaving a soft feeling. Feels like it's really looking after your skin.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Coachella, CA
It has a great sense of smell and leaves my face feeling fresh and relaxing
Tashery R.
Tashery R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Garnier UltraLift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Day Cream 50ml
Worked well. Noticed a slight difference after just a week or so. Wasn't thick or sticky either. Would recommend for someone looking for an easy start to anti wrinkle prevention
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Soquel, CA
Review for: Garnier UltraLift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Day Cream 50ml
Both my husband and I use this product. Make our skin feel soft and not oily. Love how well it works.
michelle d.
michelle d.
Review for: Garnier UltraLift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Day Cream 50ml
I've tried so many lotions and potions for my face but this one is a little different it makes my face feel lovely & soft. People have commented how fresh my skin is looking and that's just after 2 weeks. I'll definitely buy this again & recommend to friends & family.
Beccarr B.
Beccarr B.
Review for: Garnier UltraLift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Day Cream 50ml
I've only just started using this product around theee days ago and I can say now, I can see and feel a difference to the point I would like to purchase the matching night cream. It's so affordable and so effective. I use my normal moisturiser and then this on top and my skin feel so smooth but firm. I would recommend this to anyone starting off on anti-aging creams.
Kate G.
Kate G.
Review for: Garnier UltraLift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Day Cream 50ml
This deffinatley works for fine lines I saw I quick improvement in my fine lines especially around the eyes. However it made me break out so I would reccomend for anti aging normal skin but not for those with combination/problemnatic skin.
Christie F.
Christie F.
Eastbourne, East Sussex
Review for: Garnier UltraLift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Day Cream 50ml
Could've been cheaper but was more moisturising than anything else, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. It's scent was lovely and I love how the samples came in sachets.
Emily Louise H.
Emily Louise H.
Bolton, Lancashire
Review for: Garnier UltraLift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Day Cream 50ml
This product is amazing it really tightens up and smooths out the skin my face feels so good after applying this I see it every morning as my daily moisturiser
Sophia O.
Sophia O.
Hellevoetsluis
Review for: Garnier UltraLift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Day Cream 50ml
I'm not that old, so i don't use creams that often. I use it mostly for more hydration because i have sometimes a really dry skin. But this product worked well.