BY GARNIER

As skin ages, wrinkles and loss of firmness occur, and skin begins to look less smooth and less luminous. Some anti-aging creams take time to help correct the signs of aging, but you want to see a more immediate transformation. With breakthrough transforming technology, Garnier Ultra-Lift Transformer Anti-Age Skin Corrector provides a double transformation. The auto-adjusting texture transforms on contact with skin for immediate correction and brightening. It releases micro-pigments that instantly adjust to any skin tone whether you are fair, medium, or deep, making skin flawless, smooth and radiant. Over time, the formula with Pro-Retinol from nature boosts natural cell renewal while actually protecting skin's surface moisture barrier to help prevent dryness (in-vitro testing) so wrinkles are reduced and firmness is restored.

Ingredients: Active: Octisalate 4.9%, Octocrylene 4.4%. Inactive: Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Ptfe, Alcohol Denat., Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Behenyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Fragrance, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Steareth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Cetyl Alcohol, Mannitol, Peg-100 Stearate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, Dimethiconol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Retinyl Linoleate, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Disodium Edta, Laureth-7, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Carbomer, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Linalool, Silica, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Geraniol, Citral, May Contain Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Usage: Apply Garnier Ultra-Lift Transformer Anti-Age Skin Corrector liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours.

• Have y'all ever tried this and is a good or what this do ...2 Answers
Garnier Ultra-Lift Transformer Anti-Age Skin Corrector
  • "My favorite! Hard to find in stores by me so I order online. Goes on smooth, gives me an even skin tone. Matches my pale/cool skin. Does not break me out, I have very sensitive skin. " in 3 reviews
cat h.
This product is great if you have medium skin tone but the product comes out white then once you start to mix it will be come a tan color. If your fair or dark this product will not work for you
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
So I use this as a tinted moisturizer in the summer. I really love the way it makes my skin feel fresh and looks glowy without looking oily! I compare this to the Estée Lauder sheer tint release, only cheaper!
Lindsay B.
E Providence, RI
I Literally Can't get enough of this stuff!!! I bought it on impulse one day because it was on sale. This was in Winter. Obviously I hadn't used it in Winter, I saved it. And when I did finally use it OMG I was instantly In Love. It has the nicest, non oily, moisturizing feeling and No Greasy aftermath. I don't like something that is oily. I don't want to Look oily... This leaves a clean glow on your face. I have submitted a photo of myself. Bare faced with only this product and eye liner and mascara of course. But no make-up. My face is actually glowing with brightness. And like I said before No Oilyness just a Glow.... Love Ittt!
Highly Recommend to Everyone you know. This works wonders if you don't want to wear foundation and tons of make-up on the beach.
Kaoutar R.
Cincinnati , OH
Is a nightmare....:( I want to love as everyone saying, but ohhhhh no, I like the way is applies and gives a bit of color it transforms into my skin color, I like the scent it wasn't strong or bad, but after 5 hours my face started to feel very warm and itchy, I looked at the mirror and it was a nightmare, all red face , puffy under eyes and continuous for hours even after I washed it off and applied ice to face, thank God I was at home:(
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , CA
I found this at one of my favorite hidden gem stores. I live my bare skin most of the time. And this is perfect. I love the texture and it immediately filled in my tiny lines and obscured my grey skin to a healthy pinkish glow. I am going to buy more.
Kathy H.
tampa, FL
I believe this is another sample I received and I was very pleased with the results. I believe it is a good value and it seemed very effective for me. I received a sample, and have not bought any as of yet. I would tell my friends about it also, as we're getting up there in age, and we need some good stuff.
Shelby J.
Vincennes
Don't really like this product. Didn't use it but one time and it didn't do much for my skin other than leave it very dry.  Wouldn't recommend to someone with dry skin.
Jaime A.
Enoree, SC
I use this often for the fine lines around my eyes. I usually apply it before my primer and foundation. It fills in the lines and my makeup doesn't sink into them
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
This was a good product and provided some decent sunscreen and coverage but the antiaging properties team to tighten my skin in a way that I wasn't quite comfortable with. I probably wouldn't purchase this just because there's a difference between actively lifting the skin like this product does and then slowly repairing the skin to prevent it from falling and then repairing it to make it gradually lift on its own
Amber S.
Oakwood
Actually noticed some change after using the product for a couple weeks. Definitely recommend!! First time user. Was very gentle on my skin I have sensor skin. After buying it at Walmart very please. Highly recommend.
Nancy D.
Have y'all ever tried this and is a good or what this do for my face

back