Garnier Ultra-Lift Pro Gravity Defying Cream

This daily moisturizer from Garnier draws on ingredients such as beech tree extract and soy proteins to help firm up sagging skin. The serum glides over faces and necks without clogging pores or windpipes.

• Daily moisturizer for younger looking skin
  • Aims to moisturize and re-sculpt the face and neck
  • Fortified with beech tree extract and soy proteins

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil/Apricot Kernel Oil, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetyl Peg/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein#, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol##, Linalool, Magnesium Sulfate, Methylparaben, Octyldodecanol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polyurethane-2, Retinyl Palmitate, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil###, Parfum/Fragrance. #Soy Protein. ##Pro-Xylane. ###Omega 3 + 6.

How can you defy gravity?? And where do I apply this cream
Start your review of Garnier Ultra-Lift Pro Gravity Defying Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Walnut Ridge, AR
Makes my skin super soft, and makes my dark eye circles disappear! Wonderful product for the price. Would buy again if needed to. Never hurt my skin, gentle product.
Union, OR
This was a nice smelling product and soaked into the skin well. It made my skin feel hydrated and didn't irritate my eyes at all. I received it free to try and review. If you are purchasing to correct, it wouldn't be my first choice. But if you are using it as a preventative for lines around the eyes, it would be an affordable choice.
San Luis, AZ
My mom has been using this cream for years now and her skin has always looked so good considering her age. She would always tell me to try it out but I never thought about it. One day i was out of my usual creme and i reached out for hers. My skin literally felt soo smooth the morning i woke up. Definitely will keep trying
Bowie, MD
This Product I had happened to get from a friend, so it was my first time using it. I would use it at night as a part of my nighttime routine. It was very gentle & smooth to put on. I could notice a little bit of a difference, but that was after using it for two straight weeks.
Light, but creamy and moisturizing! I use this cream at night for a skin care lift and smooth, brighter complexion. The cream has a light smell which is not bothersome. It tightens the skin, while toning and texturizing. Recommended.
Orange, CA
Garnier Ultra-Lift Pro Gravity Defying Cream worked so well on my under eye bags. My skin was noticeably firmer and the bags were much smaller.
orlando
when the age is coming we want to have a firmer face and neck, I realized that this product lifts and the firmness to the skin with its wonderful collagen. Very
Golconda
This stuff is seriously the best!! I've got bad bags, puffiness, eye wrinkles and all only at 19. So this is a major life saver! Thank you Garnier!!!
I loved using this cream on my face. It helped to tighten it up and give me a younger look. I will continue use of the cream.
Cleveland, TN
Wasnt really my cup of tea. Not that into masks. This was icky feeling and didnt smell the greatest. Won't be getting again