BY GARNIER

This daily moisturizer from Garnier draws on ingredients such as beech tree extract and soy proteins to help firm up sagging skin. The serum glides over faces and necks without clogging pores or windpipes.

• Daily moisturizer for younger looking skin
  • Aims to moisturize and re-sculpt the face and neck
  • Fortified with beech tree extract and soy proteins

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil/Apricot Kernel Oil, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetyl Peg/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein#, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol##, Linalool, Magnesium Sulfate, Methylparaben, Octyldodecanol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polyurethane-2, Retinyl Palmitate, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil###, Parfum/Fragrance. #Soy Protein. ##Pro-Xylane. ###Omega 3 + 6.

• How can you defy gravity?? And where do I apply this cream 1 Answers
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
I’ve use this cream several times with a sample that I received. It has a nice feel and smell it seems to work very well. Little on the expensive side but definitely does what it says it is doing. Easy to find.
Gloria S.
Cocoa, FL
I have a thing with face cream and honestly this is one of the best ones I used from them. The bottle is cute and the product is effective no disappointments at all. Especially being that it's gentle to the face and not at all harsh. I would continue buying this product it is awesome!
Sarah M.
York, PA
I have tried many "Ultra lift" creams and nothing compares to this one. I saw it at the Walmart in my home town and figured why not. Best decision ever. I started to see a difference within 2 weeks. I actually just went out this past weekend and bought it again! 10/10 for the Garnier Ultra-Lift Pro Gravity Defying Cream
Sara K.
Texarkana, AR
I bought this for my sister and I sneaked some for myself, I love how it smells and this made the fine lines by my eyes not completely go away but they’re less noticeable. My sister loves this product and uses this product daily. She would recommend.
Kaida H.
Deltona
I've been using this product for awhile now probably around a month of using it nightly and I haven't seen any changes, it is hydrating around the eye area which I like but as far as lifting and firming like it says it does I don't think it works.
Caitlin A.
Nashville
This cream seems like it'll feel thick once applied but once I'd gotten it on my face, I could barely tell it was there! It was very effective after a few uses and I would recommend this to everyone looking for good anti-aging products!
Kaanan F.
Denham Spgs, LA
One if my favorite facial creams! It's mid range expensive. The packaging screams, buy me!! I pay more for good products. It's very effective in tightening up my small laugh lines! I would absolutely recommend it!
Taylor H.
Strasburg, VA
So amazing for the face! 0 break outs! couldn't ask for a better cream. Love the packaging so confident and cute! super soft on face leaves a great feel and not to shining repeated user love it and would always recommend it! there is always room for improvement but I am not in the field to say what.
Anya O.
I don't think this is a miracle product, because maybe only botox is, but, it did make my skin more subtle and moisturized. I wish there was a magic cream to really get rid of wrinkles forever though....
Chelsea E.
Walnut Ridge, AR
Makes my skin super soft, and makes my dark eye circles disappear! Wonderful product for the price. Would buy again if needed to. Never hurt my skin, gentle product.
Sophie M.
Republic, MO
How can you defy gravity?? And where do I apply this cream