BY GARNIER

Dermatologist tested for safety; Ophthalmologist tested; Allergy tested; Gentle to skin. see more...

• Would you recommend this product for someone who has oily skin.1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye wrinkles and if so how long until y...1 Answers
  • I just ordered this cream online. Is this effective most to use ...1 Answers
Tiffanie B.
Cowen, WV
I LOVE trying anything skin care! && especially samplers to where you can try several for a cheaper price to find what you like best. This is the BEST way to try new items. && these are AMAZING! Made my skin feel so good! I would absolutely buy again! Everyone should give it a shot!
Jilly C.
O Fallon, MO
I bought this with a coupon in the newspaper it was reasonable and I trusted the claims it made so I am happy to try. Easy to apply no burning smells nice. I bought it at Wal-Mart in the skincare section. For a budget item it is decent for sure. I might try others in the price range tho
Nataly P.
Pittsburg , CA
This is a great under eye gel ! I wake up and my eyes look fresh and rested! I use it every night now for a month! I definitely see results! It’s affordable I purchased mine at the drugstore. I definitely recommend this!
Sam H.
N Las Vegas
This is a staple in my nightly routine. I have dark circles and bags all the time, it’s just in my genetics. I learned a long time ago that there wasn’t much to do to get rid of them, just reduce and subside them, some days better than others. Yet, when I incorporated this eye cream into my routine, I noticed a significant difference in the skin. It was smoother and lighter and I woke up looking more refreshed than nights I didn’t put it on. I got it on clearance at Target so for the price I should’ve bought the whole stock had I known it worked so great!
Megan G.
I really liked this product. I can’t give it 5 stars though because of packaging. The tip of mine busted off while I was trying to get the product out which resulted in a mess and waste of product. It worked well under my eyes though.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Becca A.
Martins Ferry, OH
I was not really a big fan of this. It made me break out around my eyes. Nothing to outrageous but still semi noticeable. I would not recommend this if you have sensitive skin like I do. But it was very affordable. If you do not have sensitive skin then this would probably work out for you better then it did for me.
Katie H.
N Martinsvlle, WV
I use this product every single night because I have severe under eye bags & super dark circles. It really does help me! It’s kinda thick, & feels like it isn’t going to absorb well at first, but it warms up to the skin & works great. Non greasy.. highly recommend.
Madison C.
Lockport
I used this product because of a coupon. I never really noticed a change because I don't have droopy or crinkly eyes. I just use it to prevent such a thing from happening.
Kristina P.
Marysville, OH
Love it! Makes my skin look young, fresh and revitalized. It really does what it says. Plumps your skin and makes it look young. Wrinkles appear finer the longer you use it. Smooth soft skin happens after just one night. It's affordable and has a fresh smell that's not over powering
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
How is this fit oily skin?
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
Would you recommend this product for someone who has oily skin.
Kristen F.
Schenectady , NY
What eye creams do you recommend? I've tried Garnier® Ultra-Lift® Miracle Sleeping Cream™ Anti-Age + Anti-Fatigue Eye Cream 0.5 oz. Tube and it burns my eyes. I'm looking for some other options.
Meghan e.
Bridgewater, MA
Does this help with under eye wrinkles and if so how long until you see results?
Maria F.
I just ordered this cream online. Is this effective most to use at night, during this day, or both?? Any irritation from product experienced on skin around eye area?