Garnier Ultra-Lift Miracle Sleeping Cream Anti-Age + Anti-Fatigue Night Cream - 1.7 oz

BY GARNIER #66 in Night Cream

Find Facial Skin Care at Target.com! Problem:Lack of sleep and everyday stress shows on my face making you look older and fatigued. Skin's appearance lacks radiance and resilience resulting in a tired, dull complexion with more wrinkles. Solution:Ultra-Lift Miracle Sleeping Cream™ Anti-Age + Anti-Fatigue Night Cream combines the hydrating and recharging power of a mask with the light refreshing feel of a cream. This anti-aging formula reduces signs of dull, dry and tired looking skin.Infused with Lavender Essential Oil, Rare Plant Extracts & Adenosine, it absorbs fast and works nightly boosting cell renewal to regenerate skin's. Gender: Female. see more...

Krysteena L.
Love love love this night cream. First off its for the face and neck. A plus. Secondly my skin still feels hydrated when I wake up. I've been using shea moisture African black soap problem skin moisturizer because I have acne scars but when I woke up the next day I skin felt so dry and tight. So I was looking for a really good night cream that didn't cost too much and this one is prefect. It says it help with fine lines and wrinkles, it's never too early to take care of that. Get them before they show. But as far as staying hydrated over night 100 % accurate.
Brittney C.
Marion, AL
You would think that this product did miracles if you would have seen my face before this. I bought this at Walmart. This item was on sale so I thought to myself, "why not?" I have been needing something for my dark under eye circles for a long time. I feel like I came out of the womb with them. I have tried so much. I am Native American, and my family line has a history of deep set eyes and dark circles.

Anyways, the product comes in a very nice looking glass jar. ( not break the bank looking, but still nice) The product smells very nice. The texture is one I have never worked with before with cosmetics or beauty creams. It has a gel feel to it, but a creamy white look to it. It does not feel gel-like going in the face, however. It absorbs very well and doesn't leave a greasy feel. A small bit goes a long way. I always feel refreshed and moisturized after using this product. I have used it for almost a month now to test out, and I still have a lot of product left. I apply right before bed after toner, and sometimes in the morning when I look a little extra tired.

It has dramatically changed mine under eye circles, and fatigued look. Considering I am a senior in college, I feel like my face looks fatigued and stressed all the time, but this has helped tremendously. I regret not taking a before and after with this product, but for the price I did not think the results would be this dramatic. I wish I could show the difference this product has made for me. I am so thankful for this product and will buy again.
Kathy L.
New Orleans
This stuff is a crazy-good deal for how it makes your skin feel after using.
To be fair, I was usually putting it on following a high-end retinol, but I used it a couple of times on its own, and this stuff is banging!!! My skin felt soooo smooth, and in the morning there was a noticeable difference for me. My skin was still smooth, but looked fresher; more even and maybe even a little plumped? Fine lines seemed significantly diminished. Love love. Will be restocking soon.
Linda W.
Raleigh
I really enjoy this product.
It doesn't feel greasy, but leaves my face soft & supple
I'm glad my Daughter-in-law got this for me
Remington T.
New Plymouth , ID
I really liked this face cream, it helped with fatigued skin, and really moisturized my skin at night. Some days I felt like I could’ve had a moisture mask over to help with patchy dryness. But this is a good moisturizer.
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Great product for anyone. I use it almost daily and always see great results. For anyone looking to try something new, look no further! This is the product you need! Go get some and try it out! It’s always worth the risk
Terra K.
North Canton, OH
This cream is so extremely nourishing and hydrating. The price isn’t too bad for the quality you’re getting with this product. The smell is just average for a cream, and the consistency is good for a night cream.
Princess B.
Bronx, NY
Love this cream. It's a little heavy but works great with my skin. Leaves my face so soft. It's a heavy moisturizer. I most likely won't use it during the hotter months. But works great in the winter.
🎀Molly🎀 B.
If you can’t tell, I️ love Garnier brand. This is what I️ normally wear at night when I️ sleep, and I️ feel really refreshed when I️ wake up. My skin feels tighter and bright. I️ feel like I’m more awake and ready for the day.
Jill J.
Love this night cream! It seems to literally fill my wrinkles overnight and give my skin a nice smooth even texture. I find it to be super effective and it leaves my skin looking and feeling great the next day
Jessica E.
It is normal to feel burning on the face when using the cream? 😱😩
patrice C.
San Jose, CA
I have been using this for about 3 days and it burns my face, first two I thought it was because I had been blowing my nose a lot but I think its just the cream. does anyone else have this problem?
Stacy L.
Lexington , KY
Will this make me break out? I have acne-prone combination skin that occasionally breaks out when I use heavy, oil-based products.
Meagan T.
Huntersville , NC
How does this smell? And is it hydrating? I have very dry skin that is also quite sensitive. Anyone else in the same situation that has tried it?
cassi c.
Ringwood, NJ
I feel as if products targeted towards wrinkles mainly help wrinkles around the eyes...will this product help with forehead wrinkles and laugh lines?