BY GARNIER #77 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Dermatologist tested for safety including sensitive skin. Ophthalmologist tested. Gentle to skin. Allergy tested. Non-greasy. Over time, skin loses its ability to retain essential nutrients, collagen begins to break down, wrinkles and loss of firmness occur. Ultra-lift anti-wrinkle firming eye cream combines pro-retinol from nature with other skin-essential nutrients to visibly lift crow's feet and other eye wrinkles. Ingredient complexes developed exclusively by garnier to work on skin's outer layer.with pro-retinol from nature, this anti-wrinkle firming eye cream continuously delivers a powerful wrinkle repair action to the core of each wrinkle around the eyes. It lifts crow's feet and firms wrinkles without harsh side effects. Retinol is an effective way to fight wrinkles, but can be harsh on skin. Ultra-lift introduces a new generation of pro-retinol. Ultra-lift anti-wrinkle firming eye cream, with pro-retinol from nature, delivers a powerful wrinkle repair action with virtually no irritation or dryness. "skin nutrient" facts: ultra-lift with: pro-retinol from nature lifts wrinkles effectively from the core, rice protein fortifies skin's structure, argan extract firms skin. Results: instantly: gently smoothes and softens the delicate eye area. In 2 weeks: eye area is noticeably firmer, fine lines and wrinkles are visibly lifted. With continued use: eye area is noticeably lifted, more resilient, and healthy looking. Skin's upper layers.a new generation of anti-wrinkle technology: pro-retinol from nature. Ultra-lift introduces pro-retinol from nature, a blend of natural linoleic acid from the safflower with retinyl acetate. It is developed through the environmentally-conscious process of green chemistry, that is free of solvents and minimizes energy consumption and waste. Ultra-lift effectively targets and visibly lifts wrinkles with retinol-like action, all while gentle to your skin. Garnier nutritioniste(r)-great skin from the inside out. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Eden H.
Spring, TX
Review for: Garnier Ultra-lift Anti Wrinkle Firming Eye Cream, 0.50-Fluid Ounce more...
I've only been using this product for three weeks now, but I've already noticed a decrease in the amount of wrinkles around my eyes.

I smile a lot, and as a result I've developed noticeable crow's feet around my eyes. I bought this in hopes it would help alleviate these wrinkles.

For only three weeks, I'm impressed with the product. I apply it every night before bed, and I wake up with softer, tighter skin around my eyes. It definitely feels like it's firming it. It is also very hydrating in the cold weather of winter.

I would recommend this product if you're seeking a low-cost but pretty effective product, which I sought seeing as I can't afford one of the $100-$150 range products.
Jazmyne G.
The cream is on the thicker side so a little goes a long ways it smoothed was little over the skin and it’s not greasy absorbs into the skin very well. Over used this once at night and once in the morning I haven’t seen dramatic changes yet but I think over time it will help with wrinkles.
Leah H.
Meridian, MS
I mainly use this at night when I get out of the shower. It does moisturize under my eyes and it doesn’t leave a greasy finish. I cannot really tell if it’s helping or not but I will keep an eye cream in my beauty routine from now on. Makes a big difference when you apply makeup.
Rachel W.
This stuff literally feels firming. It looks it too. I’m impressed with a drugstore product, I use to only stick with extreme high end when it came to my face. This product is great if you’re introducing yourself to eye creams and don’t want to spend $80+ on a hyped up product.
Sayde F.
The only thing I found to be good about this product is the texture, smell and the price. Other then that I don't really care for it. Maybe it's one of those products that's a long term use to see any effects but I personally seen more wrinkles appear over a few months of use
Tammy R.
Chester, SC
Love this! Great hydration without feeling heavy or greasy. Used twice daily, once in the morning and once at night after cleansing skin. My skin felt so great and the wrinkles looked less defined. I will use this product and recommend to friends.
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
I have combination skin. During the summer, it gets oily very fast and during the winter it is extremely dull and dry looking. My skin is sensitive and most of the time has a pinkish red color to it when it is so dry and irritated. However after using this spray, my skin is much healthier looking and has a dewy, fresh look. It even helped calm down the redness. I haven't had this for a full week yet and I'm head over heels in love and can't wait to order more of this stuff. Holy grail in my skincare routine now!
Nickie B.
I give 3 stars because I don't think this works but it's great as a moisturizer. As a anti wrinkle products I feel like it's not very potent to stop signs of aging it's more like a you aren't aging yet but use this to hopefully delay the process...
Kiley K.
Chicago
Review for: Garnier Ultra-lift Anti Wrinkle Firming Eye Cream, 0.50-Fluid Ounce, Garnier Ultra-lift Anti Wrinkle Firming Eye Cream, 0.50-Fluid Ounce more...
Andrea A.
Lexington
This is a good brand and product. I also use the soothing facial mist rose water by garnier and I enjoyed this product as well. It was nice and formed up my eyes after a few weeks. Will buy it again and recommend it to my friends.
Christa M.
I've been searching for an under eye cream that will take away puffiness and dark circles. Can anyone tell me if this product has worked for them in that area? Thanks
Karol P.
Hidrata e dá brilho nos cabelos?
Randi S.
How well does this product work?