BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Eye Roller. Allergy tested non-greasy gentle to skin. Pro-retinol from nature. Dermatologist tested for safety including sensitive skin.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat. Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Acer Saccharinum Extract/Sugar Maple Extract, Argania Spinosa/Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caffeine, Carbomer, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extract/Orange Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja Protein/Soybean Protein, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol, Laureth-7, Methylisothiazolinone, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Polysilicone-8, Potassium Sorbate, Retinyl Linoleate*, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Vaccinium Myrtillus Extract/Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract/Ginger Root Extract. *Pro-retinol from nature.

Usage: Gently roll Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Eye Roller on under eye wrinkles and crow's feet around the outer eye area. Smooth in any excess with fingertips. For best results, use two times a day.

• I have very loose eyelids. Do you think this product woul...2 Answers
  • I am wondering do you know how well this works? 3 Answers
  • Has this ever made you break out?2 Answers
Keri H.
STONEWALL, MS
I have been using about a month and have noticed fewer lines and the lines that I did have are not as noticeable
Tiffany R.
Fair product that does not entirely provide all the benefits that it advertised or claims. It does provide a sense of cooling and depuffines. Very watery.
F. R.
Nawala
I use this to prevent under eye aging signs.. since I'm in my early 20s, I can't say if it works, but it definitely provides some moisture to my eyes.
5 stars for this product because I’m really addict to this eye cream made with caféine!! It’s a real joy to use it, I enjoy this moment in my bathroom twice a day, everyday!!
Easy to apply !
I really recommend my favourite eye cream !!
Ashley N.
Harrison, GA
For instant reduction in eye puffiness this is your go to. And for continuing use for small lines around your eyes, this is your go to. I have mine in the fridge and use it in the Am and Pm with another roller and it works wonders!!

Only down fall. You need to roll it a few times once you have used it to get the fluid out, regardless if it's been in the fridge or not.

Highly recommend!!
jamie g.
cleveland
These products are moisturizing to the eye area but I have not found anything yet to relieve my puffiness
Chuly V.
It was ok! I didnt see such a dramatic change! It could be that maybe i wasnt using it enough! I have puffiness and nlack on the bottom if my eyes and i didnt notice improvement!
Jessica F.
N Hollywood, CA
This product is okay. Good price but I don’t find it nourishing enough. Probably won’t purchase again.
Isabeau B.
Landen
My wrinkles where less visible. The cream is really light and the skin absorbed it really fast. That way you won’t keep a sticky feeling
Tina I.
Un like it.
It's more greasy and there is no any edfect
And make a dull colour in the skin
Not recomendrd
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
I am wondering do you know how well this works?
Angie M.
Baytown, TX
So this product says that it help reduce current wrinkles?
MICHELE H.
Benton, KY
Does anyone know if this works???. I just purchased this to try!
Maribel R.
hubert
Can someone please let me know if Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti- wrinkle Eye Roller works? I need a wrinkle eye cream but needs to be affordable. Thank you!
antonia r.
does it help with dark under eyes?