Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Eye Roller

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This Product Combines Pro-Retinol From Nature With A Targeted Massaging Roller To Effectively Yet Gently Help Roll Away Wrinkles And Crow's Feet Around The Eye Area.&Nbsp;Retinol Is Known To Be Effective At Treating Wrinkles, But Some Retinols Can Be Harsh On The Skin.&Nbsp;The Pro-Retinol By Nature Is A Different Kind Of Retinol That Is Proven To Be Highly Effective On Wrinkles And Gentle On The Skin.&Nbsp;Developed Through The Environmentally Friendly Process Of Green Chemistry,&Nbsp;Its&Nbsp;Blend Of A Natural Linoleic Acid From The Safflower With Retinyl Acetate To Effectively Lift Wrinkles With Virtually No Irritation. Results: Instantly: Skin Feels Smoother And&Nbsp;Firmer. 4 Weeks: Crow's Feet And Fine Lines Are Visibly Reduced. With Continued Use: Wrinkles And Crow's Feet Are Smoothed; Skin Around&Nbsp;The Eye Area Feels Firmer.&Nbsp;&Nbsp; Dermatologist Tested For Safety Including Sensitive Skin Gentle To Skin Allergy Tested Non-Greasy

• I have very loose eyelids. Do you think this product would notice...2 Answers
  • I am wondering do you know how well this works? 3 Answers
  • Has this ever made you break out?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Teodora D.
I didn’t really see any effects while using this product. I like that it’s cooling and it kept my undereye area soft but that’s about it.
I’m slightly disappointed but I admit that I stopped using it after 3-4 weeks. Maybe I should keep trying for better effocts in the future.
Michelle F.
I am obsessed with this product! I use it night and day. It is so relaxing to use and it has made a difference in the bags under my eyes
Inssaf K.
I’ve tried this as a sample. I never bought it again. And not sure if I ever will. Smells good. Great packaging.
Arianna D.
Not good enough. It doesn’t really make any difference under your eyes. Even though it isn’t too expensive I wouldn’t spend my money on it. I bought mine at CVS.
Lia F.
Only used twice easy to take out in you’re bag and also makes you’re eyes look fresh and gives them a lift
Lo B.
I loved the way it felt but I didn't really see my dark circles vanish as fast as I wanted it too :/
Hannah G.
Love this! I used it after I washed my face on the night and it left me feeling so refreshed! And when I woke up the next day my under eye felt so amazing and soft. It was so easily to apply make up to! Super smooth!
Trista H.
Regina , Saskatchewan
The metal ball has a nice cooling effect, however I didn't find that it helped my dark, puffy circles much at all.
Samantha B.
This garnier roll on product is better than others ive used. It makes my eye area skin feel cool and tight after use.
Lexi 🌞.
Eden Prairie, MN
This product really didn't make any difference. I received a sample of the roller, and while it smells nice it left a sticky feeling under my eyes and dried in a weird layer. I never saw a difference in my skin tone or wrinkles after using regularly.
Angie M.
Baytown, TX
So this product says that it help reduce current wrinkles?
Benton, KY
Does anyone know if this works???. I just purchased this to try!
Maribel R.
Can someone please let me know if Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti- wrinkle Eye Roller works? I need a wrinkle eye cream but needs to be affordable. Thank you!
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
I am wondering do you know how well this works?
Samantha P.
Has this ever made you break out?